4 us Daily Beasts

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: 4 us Daily Beasts

#91 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I'll see what I can do. kind of like that idea; I think I can work something with where I placed her in the background. Granted whatever the sailors do is all up to you, oh glorious GM :wink: .

#92 Post by 2561642 »

Phaing wrote:waiting for Tycho to respond
Yeah, sorry about that. I'll be out of town for the next few days, so it'll be harder for me to update. I'll try my best. I just don't have time tonight, unfortunately.
DarkTheImmortal wrote:
The Rookie wrote:
DarkTheImmortal wrote:She ran the opposite direction, towards the harbor. Seeing a large ship with guns firing at the attackers and in her panicked state, she decided that was a great place to hid. She sneaked aboard and hid within the storage.[/spoiler]
Hold up. Is she already on the ship? :shock:
Yeah, I decided not to wait until you're at the town to join in. Probably have her found by the crew or something.
On a happier note, welcome aboard, both figuratively and literally (or fictionally, at least)! :)

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#93 Post by The Rookie »

2561642 wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. I'll be out of town for the next few days, so it'll be harder for me to update. I'll try my best. I just don't have time tonight, unfortunately.
At risk of sounding rude, would you mind if we continued without you for the time being?

No offence, but we seem like we'd be on separate sub plots for the foreseeable future anyways. So as long as we don't do/need to to interact with your character, would it be ok to assume they're working on their project?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

#94 Post by 2561642 »

The Rookie wrote:
2561642 wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. I'll be out of town for the next few days, so it'll be harder for me to update. I'll try my best. I just don't have time tonight, unfortunately.
At risk of sounding rude, would you mind if we continued without you for the time being?

No offence, but we seem like we'd be on separate sub plots for the foreseeable future anyways. So as long as we don't do/need to to interact with your character, would it be ok to assume they're working on their project?
That's fine by me! :)

Phaing
Master

#95 Post by Phaing »

Well, I can juggle 3 different ones at once... pretty much have to.

I guess I'll just take it as it comes for a while.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

#96 Post by 2561642 »

The Rookie wrote:

I'm back, but I don't want to interrupt anything. Let me know when would be an appropriate time to jump back in. :)

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#97 Post by The Rookie »

2561642 wrote:I'm back, but I don't want to interrupt anything. Let me know when would be an appropriate time to jump back in. :)
Just in time actually. I feel like we might all get tangled up in what's happening at the moment. S:P

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#98 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

The Rookie wrote:
2561642 wrote:I'm back, but I don't want to interrupt anything. Let me know when would be an appropriate time to jump back in. :)
Just in time actually. I feel like we might all get tangled up in what's happening at the moment. S:P
Save the wee little damsel in distress :laura:

Midas Hasani

#99 Post by Midas Hasani »

I would like to get in on this but its like 50 pages in and i've got no clue what's happening and thus how to properly insert myself xD

Phaing
Master

#100 Post by Phaing »

Midas Hasani wrote:I would like to get in on this but its like 50 pages in and i've got no clue what's happening and thus how to properly insert myself xD
Right now might not be the best time for a new Char, can't have too many stow-aways on this ship!

It would be interesting to have someone that would be as surprised as a player as their Char would be, so don't worry too much about all that. Time-wise, we are just a month or two ahead of the Comic, a long way from where the Comic is happening and headed much farther away all the time. Our next destination is Sarn, a port on the Eastern Sea in the Human Kingdom.
Being a Kiedran here would be a little tricky, I have one NPC that is both high-born and a well-known facilitator of trade and shady deals. One player is a wandering Healer and the other is a refugee.... and neither are the dreaded Timber-Wolf variety.
Back-story matters.

As for Human types, it is pretty much wide-open, but if you are a man of military age you might want to have a good excuse for not being involved in the war in some way or another.

I don't think it will take too long to get to Sarn, maybe a week in real time, maybe longer. What sort of char did you want to bring into this?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Midas Hasani

#101 Post by Midas Hasani »

Phaing wrote:
Midas Hasani wrote:I would like to get in on this but its like 50 pages in and i've got no clue what's happening and thus how to properly insert myself xD
Right now might not be the best time for a new Char, can't have too many stow-aways on this ship!

It would be interesting to have someone that would be as surprised as a player as their Char would be, so don't worry too much about all that. Time-wise, we are just a month or two ahead of the Comic, a long way from where the Comic is happening and headed much farther away all the time. Our next destination is Sarn, a port on the Eastern Sea in the Human Kingdom.
Being a Kiedran here would be a little tricky, I have one NPC that is both high-born and a well-known facilitator of trade and shady deals. One player is a wandering Healer and the other is a refugee.... and neither are the dreaded Timber-Wolf variety.
Back-story matters.

As for Human types, it is pretty much wide-open, but if you are a man of military age you might want to have a good excuse for not being involved in the war in some way or another.

I don't think it will take too long to get to Sarn, maybe a week in real time, maybe longer. What sort of char did you want to bring into this?

Well thats pretty interesting to say the least. Glad this rp is still alive and kicking lol.

And i planned on bringing in an antagonist character. Someone to basically cause trouble for your group/hunt them. I had several ideas for how it could be done, one in particular i an rather fond of. A young soul basically under the control of the Templar and acting against his god given free will. But still a deadly force that lacks the intelligence and will to fight against it.

Phaing
Master

#102 Post by Phaing »

Ah....
Well then, we should take this to PMs for now. Send me your ideas that way.

And yes, "still" at it, we haven't let up since early last year! :grin:

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#103 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:(could you two let us have one more quick round? I would like to get this resolved before Sylvi and Ann walk in on this conversation)
//Don't worry, Sylvi and Ana are headed to the general mess hall and away from officer's cabins. No chance of them barging in any times soon.//

Phaing
Master

#104 Post by Phaing »

Thanks. Things are getting more complicated than I thought, just by bringing a couple of people into this.

Maybe I need to PM him to get a reply.

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#105 Post by The Rookie »

Anyway we can make things easier?