4 us Daily Beasts

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: 4 us Daily Beasts

#166 Post by The Rookie »

Ceptos wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 amGreetings there!
Leppa wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:14 pmSame here!
Hey guys
Sorry for the delay in responding, all three of us have been super busy over the holiday peroid, but should be back to normal shortly.

I also haven't checked in here for a long long time S:P

If you're still keen on joining, l would be interested in reading over your character sheets. Phaing has the final say of course, but I'd be happy to see what you guys can come up with.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Phaing
Master

#167 Post by Phaing »

Leppa wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:14 pm
Ceptos wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 am Greetings there! Hopefully you all wouldn't mind if some new blood showed up, yes? Is there anything in specific I need to get caught up on after reading through the latest posts on the new threads or something of the sort?

I'm just the slightest bit lost since forum-style roleplay said are something I'm inexperienced in. Most of my roleplays usually take place in an instant messaging service during sessions with other players. Regardless, if you'd have me I'd love to join!
Same here! Only difference being I have a slight bit more experience in both forum roleplays and constant refreshing for updates.
HI!
It has been a hell of a month for me, sorry about the delay.

Yes, like Rookie said, we are open and NOW would be a great time to insert a char, we are in the right place for that.

The thing is, best choice would be a Human Male, and a Soldier or some other type that would have been thrown into a Military Prison. Unjustly if you like, things can get rushed and seriously unfair when there is a war on.

Or if you have something more exotic in mind PM me and we may be able to work it out.
Welcome aboard!
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#168 Post by The Rookie »

I just realized that yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of our little project here.

So congrats on managing to soldier on and keep this amazing game of ours going all this time despite everything else. I've had a blast so far, and am looking forward to what the future holds! :grin:

Phaing
Master

#169 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:05 am I just realized that yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of our little project here.
Oh hell, your right!
How did that sneak up on me and go whizzing over my head?

Oh, yeah, my head has been in another project.... writing a fan-fic for the Orville.
Anyone here ever seen that show?
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Phaing
Master

#170 Post by Phaing »

So, no takers?

Bummer.
People want to jump in when there is no opening and now that there is we have no takers?

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#171 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:So, no takers?

Bummer.
People want to jump in when there is no opening and now that there is we have no takers?
Afraid not sorry.
I don't think either of the two who asked before had logged back in since they asked.... :potatoes:

Phaing
Master

#172 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:17 am
Afraid not sorry.
I don't think either of the two who asked before had logged back in since they asked.... :potatoes:
Not at all?

Well, I guess it's best that we never went through all the rigamarole of getting the on board, then.

-George Bernard Shaw

Leppa

#173 Post by Leppa »

I don't know how I managed to forget about this, but I did, sorry about that. Can I get a bit of context?

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#174 Post by The Rookie »

Leppa wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 pm I don't know how I managed to forget about this, but I did, sorry about that. Can I get a bit of context?
What did you want to know?

Like everything, or like what's happening in the here and now gamewise?

Leppa

#175 Post by Leppa »

The Rookie wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:51 am
Leppa wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 pm I don't know how I managed to forget about this, but I did, sorry about that. Can I get a bit of context?
What did you want to know?

Like everything, or like what's happening in the here and now gamewise?
Just the here-and-now.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#176 Post by The Rookie »

Leppa wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pmJust the here-and-now.
Currently, the party is trapped in an abandoned Templar prison (Abandoned in the sense the guards are gone, but the prisoners are still about.) that is surrounded by big angry bird monsters capable of pulling adult horses through windows.

We know there's a pack of them, possibly a dozen or more.

Currently, we're working with the surviving prisoners on an escape plan.

Phaing
Master

#177 Post by Phaing »

Leppa wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Just the here-and-now.
Hi!
Now would actually be the best time to jump in, game-wise.

But now is a very rough time for me. This is my most busy time of the year, this is the first night this week that I was able to get home before 8pm.
May will be a nightmare, working through the weekend more often than not.

I would like you to PM me with ideas for your Character, and due to the location, there are some limits on what you can bring... the location is a Military Prison. This is also one of the last times we won't be deep in the wilderness and out of reach for most people.
Just about anyone can find a reason to be trapped here, but almost all are Human Men that have been thrown in jail for criminal reasons or disciplinary reasons or because they are contentious objectors to the war on Wolves.

Sorry I took so long with the reply, but for about 6 more weeks I will be like a Ghost here most weeks.

-George Bernard Shaw

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#178 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Phaing wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:45 am Sorry I took so long with the reply, but for about 6 more weeks I will be like a Ghost here most weeks.
It will be about the same for me too. Since it's nearing the end of the semester, I have a lot of papers due. 2 this week and 2 next week, and then at least one for each of the following weeks.

Phaing
Master

#179 Post by Phaing »

DarkTheImmortal wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:54 pm
Phaing wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:45 am Sorry I took so long with the reply, but for about 6 more weeks I will be like a Ghost here most weeks.
It will be about the same for me too. Since it's nearing the end of the semester, I have a lot of papers due. 2 this week and 2 next week, and then at least one for each of the following weeks.
Okay, but let us know if you will be totally gone for more than a week. Can't let this thing stop dead in it's tracks.

-George Bernard Shaw

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#180 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Phaing wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 am
DarkTheImmortal wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:54 pm
Okay, but let us know if you will be totally gone for more than a week. Can't let this thing stop dead in it's tracks.
I'm going to say that at least for the next week I'll probably be gone. I may try to get a post up over the weekend but I don't think I'll be able to. These things are not easy. In fact I literally logged in to warn ya'll.