TwoKinds RP?

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Transient Truth
Traveler

Re: TwoKinds RP?

#46 Post by Transient Truth »

This situation here somehow reminded me of the predicament in Moonstick's RP...
Well. Anyway, already sent my PM to Fawkes regarding the next post.
I believe that we might have to find a new GM if Kieth is not coming back... :?
COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: ∞
Semper Vigilans - Ever Vigilant

Phaing
Master

#47 Post by Phaing »

Transient Truth wrote:...
I believe that we might have to find a new GM if Kieth is not coming back... :?
Well, I have an idea...

If he's not back by March, would you like to slip these Chars into my Daily Beasts thread?

Its not turning out to be a Horror thing, its become more of a typical TwoKinds of thing, but with a dead Kings daughter being protected while on the run but a Jester, a man of mystery, and now Sylvi of all people. And... that's about it.
Just about everything important is up in the air, as far as how this is going to progress.
All it would take is for this group to be in Twin Lakes instead of where we were... and that does not seem like much of a change.

Like I said, sometime in March, and we can start talking about it here whenever.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Kieth

#48 Post by Kieth »

Alright guys, i'm back...kinda. Still not feeling totally well but i'm well enough to write. Can someone bring me up to speed?

Phaing
Master

#49 Post by Phaing »

Kieth wrote:Alright guys, i'm back...kinda. Still not feeling totally well but i'm well enough to write. Can someone bring me up to speed?
In brief; Phaing and Oalei have formed an alliance and are about to start learning magic related to healing... Lei will probably be quicker with that as Phaing needs to learn the local language too, plus the fact that she has never learned from a willing teacher. We were just about to leave the shop and are getting along a hell of a lot better than you would have thought we could have at first.
This took about an hour, in their time.
So, not a whole lot of advancing has happened, but we have a great RP group here, even running on auto-pilot!
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

Kieth

#50 Post by Kieth »

Glad to see my absence has not hindered the RP xD

Phaing
Master

#51 Post by Phaing »

Kieth wrote:Glad to see my absence has not hindered the RP xD
Well, its just personal interactions, and we really can't do much more without you.

So ..... ?

-George Bernard Shaw

Phaing
Master

#52 Post by Phaing »

Well, our GM is hindered but may return at any moment.

We also have an exceptional group of Chars here, I am enjoying the free-from RP that is building a group up in a nice, personal, believable way.
I would like to continue, and bring the groups from the Inn and the Shop together. If we want to FF a day or two we can come together here and coordinate that. There are a lot of things we can all do together without leaving the storyline or the GM behind.
Shall we?

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#53 Post by The Rookie »

I can happily support this idea.

As long as everyone else is ok with that, I mean.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#54 Post by The Rookie »

Well it's been a long time now.

Kieth, where ever you are, I'm sorry but I think we need to start moving ahead without you, mate. I hope you'll well enough to rejoin us later on.

Ok, first things first.

Fawkes and Truth. At the moment we're all as the shop, however I prefer it if we'd be able to move to the inn with the others shortly.

My current thought is that Malcolm would head over to the eat for dinner, which he'll offer the pair of you to join him if you'd want to go down that path.

If not, he'll be closing up shop shortly anyway, and he'll have to ask you to leave so that he can make it before the kitchen closes.

Phaing
Master

#55 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote:Well it's been a long time now.
My current thought is that Malcolm would head over to the eat for dinner, which he'll offer the pair of you to join him if you'd want to go down that path.

If not, he'll be closing up shop shortly anyway, and he'll have to ask you to leave so that he can make it before the kitchen closes.
By all means, come on down!
I'll buy the 1st round. :wink:

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#56 Post by The Rookie »

Alright, tired of waiting...

I'm going to edit my last post a little to basically say I threw Fawkes and Truth out so things can move on...

Phaing
Master

#57 Post by Phaing »

Yay, he's back!

Its not my turn, so I will give you guys a chance to notice Keith's return, but I'm jumping in tomorrow if post or not. :mrgrin:

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#58 Post by The Rookie »

Same here, I'll be waiting to see if Styder post anything before I get involved though.