wanting to start a twokinds RP who wants to get on board?

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: wanting to start a twokinds RP who wants to get on board?

#91 Post by The Rookie »

Sort of.

I'm currently going over something with Hopet and Moon at the moment, and Moon and Styder are also doing something together I believe.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure everyone is tided up with Christmas/school/real life stuff at this time of year, so expect a bit of a drop in activity for the most part.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

MoonSticks
Master

#92 Post by MoonSticks »

Yeah quick update from me:

*Ahem* I am visiting relatives far away for Christmas so I guess that means the RP is halted for the holidays Sorry guys.

But I promise that when I am back that I will make a post on the RP and I'm sure maybe one or two of you know what is going to happen :wink:

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year |D
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

allymender

#93 Post by allymender »

Man, I've been gone for like a month. I am a busy person. I hope I didn't miss much.
"If I can't be the best, I sure as hell can be the worst."
~Jontron 2012

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTVq5bgoYE0
^ I love this song, and pretty much every other song in the game's soundtrack.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#94 Post by Hotep the psychic »

nope not much passed due to moon being gone. hope hes doing fine. Rookie and i will be starting some private chat in abit
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#95 Post by The Rookie »

Ok, so Hopet and I are all set for the next bit.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#96 Post by The Rookie »

Hey, did anyone know just when Moon was planning on coming back?
I'm starting to get a tad worried.

Transient Truth
Traveler

#97 Post by Transient Truth »

I'm too.
Maybe someone should send a PM?
COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: ∞
Semper Vigilans - Ever Vigilant

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#98 Post by Stryder221 »

Transient Truth wrote:Maybe someone should send a PM?
I did that a while back, already. About two weeks ago. He hasn't gotten around to reading it, from what I can tell.

That doesn't exactly give me good feelings. :?
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#99 Post by The Rookie »

Stryder221 wrote:
Transient Truth wrote:Maybe someone should send a PM?
I did that a while back, already. About two weeks ago. He hasn't gotten around to reading it, from what I can tell.

That doesn't exactly give me good feelings. :?
I did the same thing, and it's still sitting in my outbox. It also says he was last online on the 28th, so he had logged in after Christmas like he said he would, but since then, nothing.

I hope he's alright.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#100 Post by Hotep the psychic »

If he doesnt return i vote that rookie and i take place as the Gm and co GM's to this Rp so we can continue the story line
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#101 Post by The Rookie »

Ok, so it's been just over a month since we went on hold, and there still hasn't been any word from Moon.

What did you guys want to do?

Transient Truth
Traveler

#102 Post by Transient Truth »

Well... I would like this to continue. I think that you and Hotep could fit nicely as de facto GMs for the time being.
On the other hand, we may still need someone to control Moon for a while, as he is currently engaged in a conversation with Oalei and Lucian.
Still, I think we should actively try and contact Moon, as he may have a story plot in mind. And not to mention that he is the founder of this RP.
I will start by sending him yet another PM and a email as well.
COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: ∞
Semper Vigilans - Ever Vigilant

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#103 Post by The Rookie »

Transient Truth wrote:Well... I would like this to continue. I think that you and Hotep could fit nicely as de facto GMs for the time being.
I'm not so sure. True, Hopet and I do have a side story we'd like to explore, but I'm not sure about being in charge of things. Personally, I think Stryder may be a better candidate seeing he's been a bit more focused on moving the story forward.
I'd still happily do it, but I'd prefer it went to a vote.

Transient Truth wrote:On the other hand, we may still need someone to control Moon for a while, as he is currently engaged in a conversation with Oalei and Lucian.
Since Moon's character has spent the majority of time with Stryder, I feel like he might want to continue what he and Oalei had going on. Again, I seem to be dumping a lot on Stryder here...
Transient Truth wrote:Still, I think we should actively try and contact Moon, as he may have a story plot in mind. And not to mention that he is the founder of this RP.
Agreed. Has anyone had any luck finding out what happened yet? Maybe through a Facebook or FA account if he had those?

As for a plot story, I might actually be able to help with that. About a week before he left he and I were in talks about what was going to happen next. Specifically after his conversation with Oalei.

I have had the finished piece sitting on stand by ever sense, but I have no clue what he wanted to do after the reveal. Sorry...

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#104 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Transient Truth wrote:Well... I would like this to continue. I think that you and Hotep could fit nicely as de facto GMs for the time being.
On the other hand, we may still need someone to control Moon for a while, as he is currently engaged in a conversation with Oalei and Lucian.
Still, I think we should actively try and contact Moon, as he may have a story plot in mind. And not to mention that he is the founder of this RP.
I will start by sending him yet another PM and a email as well.
Well i do appreciate the note transient on us being the GMs. TBH id be happy to GM this story if rookie would not like to take the offer however we should be certain whether or not Moon is returning then again its already been quite the large amount of time.

I feel that if we do move to continue we first put out to whos controlling what and if we are leaving anyone behind. if so that will allow us to figure out new GM'ship and if we would want ot allow others to join in.

i do agree that Stryder is probably the better choice on leading as head GM, if he would like to if not i will keep myself open to taking the spot however i would like to work with everyone on moving the story itself forward.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#105 Post by Stryder221 »

The Rookie wrote:I think Stryder may be a better candidate.
Hotep the psychic wrote:i do agree that Stryder is probably the better choice on leading as head GM
[img]ohstopityoubutpleasecontinue.png[/img]

But in all seriousness, now... If you guys think I'm the best choice for a GM, head or not, I'll be happy to take the role, even if it'd feel a bit weird "taking over".
GM or not, though, I don't want this RP to just up and vanish any more than anyone else here does.

But on the subject of Moon, he might be on deviant art, but I'm unsure if he actually went and created an account there.
The only reason I know this might be the case is because I went through his posts like a weird stalker.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ