Road to Ditteridge. (OOC)

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Hamers8989

Re: Road to Ditteridge. (OOC)

#31 Post by Hamers8989 »

I'm just putting this out there now before we start that I am more used to faster paces rps in group chat types so if you want to have a long conversation with my character I would prefer that you pm me and we do it in there. That is just me preferences I realize that when like 4 characters are talking toget her that is not feasible but for one on one this would be best for me. Thanks

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#32 Post by Twippit »

Hamers8989 wrote:I'm just putting this out there now before we start that I am more used to faster paces rps in group chat types so if you want to have a long conversation with my character I would prefer that you pm me and we do it in there. That is just me preferences I realize that when like 4 characters are talking together that is not feasible but for one on one this would be best for me. Thanks
I would actually prefer if we could keep all two- or three-player chats to PMs to be posted in a master post just to encourage speed and to prevent racking up post count, thanks.

With that said, I'll be posting up an IC later today/tomorrow, my schedule permitting. I need to get an intro typed up and off we go.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Hamers8989

#33 Post by Hamers8989 »

I can not do anything tomorrow untill the evening because I have college all day. I will try if it's posted tomorrow.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#34 Post by Twippit »

A day late, but it is done.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#35 Post by y7h65 »

Just a heads up, but my post speed is about once a week per RP, at fastest. I will post sometime in the next two days but that's the best I can provide for a time frame.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#36 Post by The Rookie »

That's alright at least it's a start.

Oh Ranalf. Would you mind if my character confuses you for a Adrakist when they're first introduced ?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#37 Post by Ranalf »

The Rookie wrote:That's alright at least it's a start.

Oh Ranalf. Would you mind if my character confuses you for a Adrakist when they're first introduced ?
Sure, depending on what an Adrakist is. Keep in mind, she hides her features with bandages, if they have anything to do with scales/dragonic features.
Delicious.
Cool story.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#38 Post by The Rookie »

Ranalf wrote:Sure, depending on what an Adrakist is.
An Adrakist is a member of the dragon cult, so like the newest character in the comic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#39 Post by Ranalf »

The Rookie wrote:
Ranalf wrote:Sure, depending on what an Adrakist is.
An Adrakist is a member of the dragon cult, so like the newest character in the comic.
Ahh...Well, I suppose you could, yeah. Read the last few pages of the comic to see what you mean't, and yeah, that looks about right for her, though her scales are sort of a mix between a human's skin and bright white instead of red like the Adrakist. This also made me realize just how much I have missed over the last maybe...year? or so I've been out of the loop for TK.
Delicious.
Cool story.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#40 Post by The Rookie »

Ranalf wrote: This also made me realize just how much I have missed over the last maybe...year? or so I've been out of the loop for TK.
I'm kind of surprised you'd be out of touch considering these are the TK forums, but I've done similar things in the past when back logging comics. Gives you a be bit to read up on at least.

Anyway, I've been thinking and it might be best if we hold off on mentioning Adrakist in the Rp until we learn a bit more about them in the main cannon universe.

Anyway, it's Y7h65's turn next, right ?

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#41 Post by y7h65 »

Like I said, my post speed is one a week at best. I'll try my best to have something up before the day's out.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#42 Post by Ranalf »

The Rookie wrote:
Ranalf wrote: This also made me realize just how much I have missed over the last maybe...year? or so I've been out of the loop for TK.
I'm kind of surprised you'd be out of touch considering these are the TK forums, but I've done similar things in the past when back logging comics. Gives you a be bit to read up on at least.

Anyway, I've been thinking and it might be best if we hold off on mentioning Adrakist in the Rp until we learn a bit more about them in the main cannon universe.

Anyway, it's Y7h65's turn next, right ?
Yeah, it'd be a while before Miranda would reveal top-secret Templar experiments performed on her to complete strangers.

Also, I don't keep track of much more than this RP forum, as slow as it is. Besides, the longer I don't read TK, the more I have backed up for me to read on a rainy day. :P
Delicious.
Cool story.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#43 Post by Lief »

Should have a post up sometime today.

Twippit
Grand Templar

#44 Post by Twippit »

Alright folks, one more round of posts and plot will happen. Expect a post from me by, like, tomorrow or so.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#45 Post by Lief »

Lief wrote:Should have a post up sometime today.
Apologies, work seems to be sapping my muse. Promise I'll have something up in the next day or two.

EDIT: There's a post. It's crap, but it's a post and now the patrons of our table have all been introduced.