Road to Ditteridge. (OOC)

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

Re: Road to Ditteridge. (OOC)

#46 Post by Twippit »

Alright folks, I owe y'all an apology. Life happened and I didn't get to doing all the things on the timeline I'd hoped to follow. I'm sorry this last post has taken so long. In efforts to maintain transparency, I'll give you guys a tad of an update on my personal life right now, but in efforts to maintain professionalism I'll throw it behind a spoiler so you don't have to read it if you don't wanna.
Spoiler!
TL;DR: I'm homeless and I'm using a library computer to update (and do everything else I need to do on a computer).

Long version: I recently fell out of favor with the folks who were giving me bed+board and they threw me out. They may take me back, they may not; that's still up in the air right now. In the meantime, I'm spending most of my time looking for work or at the homeless shelter. This doesn't leave a lot of time to do the things I'd like to be doing, like writing for you guys.

Does this mean I'm quitting? Of course not. But it does mean that my post rate is gonna go down substantially. I hope to update my various RPs once a week (which, given the glacial rate of this board, should suffice).
Like I said in the spoiler, I'll probably post here and in the IC max once a week, unless extenuating circumstances allow otherwise.

MEANWHILE, IN GAME

This is it, guys! The wolves are attacking! What does the party do? Flee through the window? Or flee through the backdoor? (You guys should probably flee.) The game has officially started, and now plot can happen.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#47 Post by The Rookie »

Don't worry about it, real life always come first.

Now with the game, what do people want to do next ? Just post one at a time as normal or have a post where it's relevant.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#48 Post by Lief »

Unless someone else has something they'd like to do prior to the attack, might as well restart the posting order. Which means you first, Rook.

Hell, even if they do I don't see why we couldn't start again with you. It's the simplest thing to do, at any rate, even if you did just post immediately prior to Twippit.

If people do have an issue with it, then we just continue the posting order with it being Hamers' turn. I'm for the former, personally.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#49 Post by The Rookie »

I guess that makes sense. I'll write something up shortly then.

Edit: Actually I might be a little while. Just wanted to go through a few things with Ranalf and Hammers before I post it.

Update: Did something happen to Hamer ? His accounts gone a bit weird. "User is inactive. Reason: Profile details changed"

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#50 Post by y7h65 »

Not sure. Are they still in this RP/around at all? His last post was on the 1st.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#51 Post by The Rookie »

Never mind, he messaged me last night and explained why he's been away.

Currently going over some dialogue stuff for his next post.

Hamers8989

#52 Post by Hamers8989 »

I posted the next post. I will go back and add colors for dialog later when I have a computer in front of me and not just my phone

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#53 Post by Lief »

PSA: I am aware that I need to post. Finding it difficult to get the muse to stick around long enough to write anything.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#54 Post by The Rookie »

Fair enough, don't worry too much about it. Just write something up when you get the chance/feel like it.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#55 Post by Lief »

There, a post! Now we can continue with... Either Rookie or Twippit, methinks. I'd say Twippit because we've got several projectiles flying towards that poor wolfy in the doorway. Be weird if they got stuck in limbo.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#56 Post by Twippit »

Sure, sometime later today or tomorrow methinks

EDIT: OHHHHHHHH MY GOD SO SORRY GUYS HANG ON

EDIT EDIT: CRAP I FORGOT AGAIN MAYBE LATER HUH
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#57 Post by The Rookie »

Should I write something up now, or wait for Twip to get back ?

Twippit
Grand Templar

#58 Post by Twippit »

So I'm back, but my access to internet is rather spotty these days so no guarantee that I'll get anything up this week. I'm so sorry guys. Please bear with me during this time of transition.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#59 Post by The Rookie »

Hey, just checking to see if there was still any interest in this RP from those who were participating.

I understand that it's been a long while since anyone has posted anything, but I was hoping we'd be able to pick back up shortly if you guys were still interested.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#60 Post by Lief »

I'd be cool with continuing, just need Twippit to do his GMing thing. Unless someone else is going to take over, of course.