Spell downloaded, ready for deployment.

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Logan Furry
Citizen

Re: Spell downloaded, ready for deployment.

#16 Post by Logan Furry »

Thank you *hugs the living hell out of you*
Slow down, you must look at Flora :flora: you may now go
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Hellbreaker

#17 Post by Hellbreaker »

NP.^^ Just post your pro and I'll look over it. You should get accepted unless its ridiculously overpowered.^^ I trust my fellow rpers to use common sense.^^

Logan Furry
Citizen

#18 Post by Logan Furry »

Got it :3

Hellbreaker

#19 Post by Hellbreaker »

K, then.^^ By way, guys, here's a little tip about 'modern' weapons. You have guns, true enough, but they're simply not effective against some creatures, hence the need for good steel, which seems to work against a wider range of creatures. There's guns that channel magic to fire pure energy, but its mostly for military and very rich people. For example, if my charrie were to go back and beg his rich parents, he'd be able to get the equivalent of a derringer. If there's any tech you want me to include, or changes you want to make, pm me and I'll see what I can do.^^ Feel free to ask my advice any time, since I want this to be fun for everybody.^^

Logan Furry
Citizen

#20 Post by Logan Furry »

Cool S:P Good to know

Logan Furry
Citizen

#21 Post by Logan Furry »

Name: Logan Furry
Race: Human/Snow Wolf Animalist (long story)
Sex: Male
Personality: Calm in most situations and --unless you piss him off-- pretty nice
Magic type: Skilled with Dark magic and bending the minds of his foes into obeying his will (I think that's dark magic)
History: As a young pup he came across a demon, he made a deal with that demon so that he could be the most power of them all but he was tricked. The demon turned him into a human and wiped his memory clean of being a Animalist and replaced them with false human memories and made a hatred toward Animalists. He was given the ability to poses Dark Magic, but with his human limitations he can only do it for a short time other wise he'd pass out or kill himself. However the demon promised that the "human" would get his old memories back in a dream if he began to think of Animalists as equals and be one of the most powerful living beings in the universe that uses Dark Magic, but he never believed the demon in his sleep and still hates Animalists, even terrorizing some by attacking them (basically doing what the KKK does...but I honestly hate the KKK so don't think I am one)
Skills: Turning his enemies against themselves, strategizing, some other things related to dark magic...
Gear: Some robes that seem like they don't belong in this universe...they have a weird symbol that was seem only in fairy tales about a man named Trace and a tiger named Flora (Twokinds reference much?!)

Hellbreaker

#22 Post by Hellbreaker »

K accepted!! Just remember, you have to ask the permission of players to control their carries and player made npcs. In fact, when someone makes a NPC, mark it "Free control" for NPCs controlled by anybody, and "invite control" for those you need to ask. Example...

"Tren walked along the street,seeing Jeorji the pieseller{Free control}"

This'll make sure no one gets angry.^^ NPCS you make yourself are fine, Logan, just don't go overboard.^^
Two more, then well start!!

Logan Furry
Citizen

#23 Post by Logan Furry »

HURRAH!!!

Hellbreaker

#24 Post by Hellbreaker »

K, guys, Ive decided something.two more days, then well start. Maybe if people see how the actual story is, they'll become more interested.^^

Hellbreaker

#25 Post by Hellbreaker »

Oh, I completely forgot. Here's the link to the main thread.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19004