From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (OOC, SIGN UP THREAD)

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

Re: From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (OOC, SIGN UP THREAD)

#46 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

By flow of conversation and posting priority, probably Lief, then me. The rest of you guys aren't being active as conversationalists, everything is revolving around y7h65's character driving the situation around. That said, if anyone else wants to comment/move around/whatever, I'm not going to complain. If Lief doesn't post in a day or two, I'll post to try and move things along.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Taven
Citizen

#47 Post by Taven »

Hmm...would you guys accept one more? I saw this, and for a few days I was thinking up of a character to bring to it, and I thought of this. A former Templar who's mind is warped by Dark Mana(He won't be using it often though, even in the most extreme circumstances, and no, getting angry isn't one of them). And because of this, he'll have a three-way split personality that I've yet to flesh out entirely yet. This sound alright?

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#48 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

I'm flipping exhausted, but I'll post tomorrow barring a meteor hitting my house.

EDIT: I'm not the GM, but Taven, perhaps we have enough humans and Templar-related humans at that?
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#49 Post by The Rookie »

Not sure if this RP is still going on, but I'm still very interested by the concept.
I would have loved to have participated, but I never got a response back from MainEventMan during the sign ups.

Is there any chance of a revival or maybe even a recasting of this/a similar story/setting in the near future ?

Edit: Just in case anyone was interested I made a basic character I would like to use. Spoiler for size.
Spoiler!
Name: Jonathan Wraithwood

Species: (Genetically) Western Basitin

Appearance: Tall for a Basitin (6ft). Chocolate brown fur with specs of black throughout. Black hands and feet, as well as his left ear. Bright green eyes and often a cheerful smile.

Languages: English, Basitin and Keidran.

Class: Cook, Diver and head of the town militia.

Weapon: Pre-emptive: A short staff Naginata
Surprised: A single hand axe which he keeps horizontally on his lower back at all times.

Personality: John is usually a cheerful character, with an optimistic approach to most situations.
Growing up the son on an inn keeper in a bustling fox harbor city, John was introduced to a wide variety of characters over his life time. Making the most of these interactions, John learnt the three main languages of Mekkan, preparing traditional dishes from all corners of the continent, and fighting styles from a retired Dog privateer, Human huntsmen and from his father.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#50 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Well, I guess MainEventMan has vanished.

Taven
Citizen

#51 Post by Taven »

So...yet another TK RP has gone kapoot..? Great..><