Moderator: Moderators

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: A World Asunder

#76 Post by y7h65 »

Allow me to refer to my first post.
y7h65 wrote:
CODEX C01
MONSTERS WITHOUT AND WITHIN: wrote: Doppelgangers:"... Fortunately there appears to be a limit as to how many adaptions a Doppelganger can have active, limits that coincide with their size. Small scale Doppelgangers, which take up to two meters cubed in space, can only have up to three adaptions active. Medium scale Doppelgangers, which take up to four meters cubed in space, can have up to six. Large scale Doppelgangers, which take up to eight meters cubed in space, can have up to twelve. The theoretical titan scale Doppelgangers, which take up more than eight meters cubed in space, have a theoretically unlimited amount of Adaptions active at once. ..."
So to clarify, you have created the possibility of there being a Medium Scale Doppelganger running around in the tunnels; and Medium Class Doppelgangers do not die in a single hit. This possibility is now fact and will be used because of its drama value. Also too late to change out the fact.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#77 Post by y7h65 »

Fair warning. I will post every about two weeks regardless of whether or not a post cycle has passed. I'd prefer it if you post before this due date occurs. Otherwise, I'll simply assume your character either does nothing notable or is left behind.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#78 Post by Lief »

Why is no one posting? Can't even post to tell us why you aren't posting or when you will be?

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#79 Post by Lief »

[censored], Bwaa, change your damn speech color. I would rather pour acid in my eyes than read that neon-yellow [censored].

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#80 Post by y7h65 »

Also, I'd like to say that for the record, that you should wait at least thirty minutes to an hour before writing a post after I put up a new post. I send out PMs with relevant information for anyone that has access to it due to their stats or background. Thanks to the post limit timer, I can only send out a PM once every five or so minutes. So rushing a post will generally get you screwed as you'll have to edit things. Also, if I make references to a specific character, it's safe to assume only that character notices/knows what's going on.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#81 Post by Ketzal »

sorry for not posting in a while! I'll get my post up, the holidays just got a little crazy for me

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#82 Post by Stryder221 »

I apologize for any lack of quality in my most recent post. I procrastinated too long and ended up sort of rushing it.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#83 Post by Lief »

Fubar de Lizzy wrote:sorry for not posting in a while! I'll get my post up, the holidays just got a little crazy for me
Going to mention that my PM is now invalid.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#84 Post by TheNewGirl »

Nikolai and I should be posting within the next 24 hours.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#85 Post by y7h65 »

I will post sometime within this upcoming week. Holiday mode and everything, I figured everyone would be spending time with their family or loved ones.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#86 Post by Myperson54 »

Gonna post tomorrow, after I get settled back into my dorm.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#87 Post by y7h65 »

I'll be posting on Thursday so for everyone who haven't had the time to post or haven't gotten around to posting, now is the time to post.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#88 Post by Myperson54 »

Group A, gimme a few minutes to post in our section so we don't get garotted by something powerful.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#89 Post by y7h65 »

Alright, I am officially calling a close to this RP. While I haven't lost interest, per see, I just feel like I am putting too much work into it with relatively little return from the participants. It just feels like the idea was much too large for the medium. I apologize for this inconvenience. Of course, just because I am calling an end to this RP does not mean that this system will not reappear. Those that know me personally can expect that it will show up again, sometime in the future.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.