Small notice for anyone who's interested

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

Small notice for anyone who's interested

#1 Post by Raphael »

If anyone here is familiar with the RP made by Able called The Network (or it's reboot by me), if you're interested in trying again, I've made an RP forum made specifically for the RP. It's become more developed than it once was, and it now has a small following of talented RPers from a different forum looking for more people to join. If anyone (be it former players of the RP here or someone who enjoys sic-fi RPs) is interested in checking the site out to see how it's different from the short-lived RPs here, click my sig, or send me PMs asking about it.

So far we've only got 9 active members, and we're trying hard to expand our numbers. I've been trying to catch interest in other forums, and my hope is that some of the RPers here that are looking for something new to experiment with might be willing to give the site a chance.

So, any takers?

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Small notice for anyone who's interested

#2 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Sure, Ill swing by but I have to finish up the school year first
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Raphael »

I know that feeling MP. It'll be good to see an old face on the forum. Me and Pyromancer are already on there (as Saber and Technomancer respectively), so there'll be some familiar faces to greet you and anybody else who joins.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#4 Post by Hotep the psychic »

well im baxk from graduating and saw this. mind if i ask what its about?
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Raphael »

It's sort of a megaman battle network themed RP (mostly just the concept of a physical world, and a digital world), just no attachment to the franchise whatsoever. If you're interested, my sig has a link to the site. We're really scrapped for frequent members, and we're always welcoming new faces. The majority of the info you need to know about the site is on the rules and themes board (and some of it in the suggestions threads).

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Raphael »

The staff and I are in the process of making a tournament for one section of the forum. But given our very few numbers, it's not likely to happen right away. If we get more members, maybe we can start a big event that can attract even more people to the forum.

Apologies for the double post.