Gunslingers (the OOC and interest check)

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

Re: Gunslingers (the OOC and interest check)

#121 Post by Hotep the psychic »

u know this is the time i ask myself, what would __________ do?
then id think for a bit or id ask him. :potatoes:
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#122 Post by Hotep the psychic »

SO....is this officially dead too?
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Ripmin_V._Revolution

#123 Post by Ripmin_V._Revolution »

Appearance: http://fav.me/d7vsyee
Name: Ripmin J. Orion
Alias: N/A
Race: Wolf (anthro grey wolf)
Affiliation: criminal
Equipment: --- Assault rifles ---
(double barrel AH-94/M16A4/H&K MP5 hybrid = "US-17MCW") x2
--- Submachine guns ---
US-17MCW (smg mode) x2
--- Light machine guns ---
US-17MLG ( same as the "US-17MCW" but longer/bigger barrel ) x2
--- Sniper rifles ---
US-17MLG (bolt action sniper mode) x2
--- Shotguns ---
USAS-12 w/ m26 MASS underbarrel shotgun x2
------ other -------
over/under dual miniguns w/ underbarrel m302 grenade launchers
Biography: "Ripmin J. Orion was once a great student who had the perfect life until one day, he suddenly got fired, lost his home he built due to a "electrical problem", and his girfriends had been brutally murdered and lost his mind, then a few hours later, he was shot through his head and had died, later on in his afterlife in heaven, his god had granted him a second chance to live his life again, during the timeline on earth (different dimension) in the year 2018 there was an expiremental terminator being developed. after eight days of designing and configuring by Skynet, they finally manufactered the 17.80-TXR, the ultimate killing machine, when the 17.80-TXR had been given commands to assassinate the leader of the resistance, John Runner. When the terrifying machinery had reached it's destination to terminate him and his wife, he terminator had finally grasped his wife's throat, before the brutal machine landed a cardiac-deadly punch to her heart, the sky was rolling with purple thunder, after Ripmin had accepted what he has been told, his god sent his soul via purple thunder into the machine's mind and corrupted the system and overwritten the programming, after the terminator had resetted itself, it's eye color was hazelnut brown... and John's wife was shocked and terrified and curled up into a fur-ball, Ripmin had looked at himself, and looked at her, he slowly kneeled down to her and ... hugged her gently. She felt a cold feeling on her fur but at the same time felt a warm heart beating, she slowly opened her eyes and saw the terminator, she slowly looked up and saw Ripmin, she had asked why, Ripmin had replied, "I do not know what is going on here but, I need to be somewhere other than a war zone...". John's wife known as Sarah saw one of her body guards sprinting towards him with a barret 50. cal attempting to head-shot him.... Ripmin saw them coming towards him and he stood in front of Sarah to protect her, her body guards were massively confused and surprised that they saw a unstoppable terminator, protecting an organism from danger...
There were few casualties but, Sarah, John and kyle had survived successfully from the war and the war has been won, with Skynet terminated permanently and all of their machines scrapped, Sarah had decided to send Ripmin to a new timeline and dimension, the year was 2073 and in the "Neo era" dimension, (this RP) and after a few minutes, Ripmin had been given clothes, weapons, an exo-skeleton suitable for his "special body" with six Exo-limbs to attatch to his arms and legs (Call of Duty : Advance Warfare exo-skeleton reference) and his custom gun holsters for every gun he has been given, after that he has been teleported to the new place, but he teleported to a random spot of the spacestation on Mars and he looked around as he saw civilians walk past him as if he was coming from somewhere, then he noticed that he had fur over his exo-skeleton, well except his two lower terminator arms, but he didn't mind, then the alarms sounded and the Security of the spacestation had surrounded him with shields and plasma rifles.... to be continued..... (at this point you can start this out ^w^)
Record: falsly accused of mutiple 3rd degree man-slaughter
Theme: N/A?
Group: no group, lone wolf ... for now.
Starting location: Mars spacestation.
Current credit balance: $0.00 -.-* grhh...
Misc: Ripmin can ONLY be killed, terminated and etc. IF he had broken up with his most loved girlfriend... however, if he does die, his true love or in otherwords his girlfriend can ONLY resurrect him IF they are truly bonded by love. Also, he is a hybrid between a few species i.e. Diamond scaled dragon, human, and feline... but that was due to being exposed to the nanites that was dispersed within the air to attempt to disable him... that had failed miserably unfortunately. XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship sheet
Appearance: N/A
Technical name: N/A
ID: N/A
Armaments: N/A
Advantages: N/A
Disadvantages: N/A
History: N/A
misc: N/A

Ripmin_V._Revolution

#124 Post by Ripmin_V._Revolution »

well I worked my butt off to come up with that. secondly, I don't want some random person telling me that it's considered "necro-posting" when I didn't know about that.... so plese, back off bub.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Perfection is only perception" - Chance J. Salisbury

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#125 Post by Myperson54 »

Oi, watch the jimmy-rustling. He's simply pointing out good forum etiquette, and is perfectly justified in doing so. Since you say you're unaware of what necro-posting is, it's posting in a thread which is no longer in active use. The last post here was in September.

While technically this forum has no official necroposting rules, roleplays are a different beast than most threads. Since they require active players, posting in a dead roleplay thread does little to revive it.

That said, feel free to introduce yourself in the newbie board if you haven't already, read the rules, and if you want to participate in an RP, check around for some ones which have been posted in more recently. There are spots in Geo_and_Bio's most recent one, I believe.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Ripmin_V._Revolution

#126 Post by Ripmin_V._Revolution »

no offense sir but, I didn't ask for your opinion... and I would like to politely ask if you could leave me alone next time. thank you. -.-

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#127 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Alright, this is borderline spam flaming. End it or this thread gets locked. I bet. That, or Yash swings the Banhammer of Zillihoo... either way, nobody's happy instead of you taking some friendly advice and going on your merry way, which would be the proper thing to do.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#128 Post by Myperson54 »

Basically what they said. If you can't get used to people replying to you politely, I'm afraid you aren't going to get a fantastic reception here, or really anywhere.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Yash
Administrator

#129 Post by Yash »

Ripmin_V._Revolution wrote:well I worked my butt off to come up with that. secondly, I don't want some random person telling me that it's considered "necro-posting" when I didn't know about that.... so plese, back off bub.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Perfection is only perception" - Chance J. Salisbury

Hey, your post was a necro-post. The people who told you not to do that are allowed to do so.

Don't necro-post. And don't be all whiny and sore when people try to help you.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie