Wit's End (Twokinds based) OOC/Signup

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Wit's End (Twokinds based) OOC/Signup

#61 Post by mullac »

Sorry about my hiatus for a short while things have been hectic but I've climbed on top of it and will be with you for the rest of the flight.
He who wanders....in and out of here every 6 months or so 8)

Ace5762
Grand Templar

#62 Post by Ace5762 »

Taven wrote:Alright! I've decided to drop my idea of a character down here.

Character Name: Kintav Sefka

Physical Gender: Male

Species: Wolf Keidran

Physicalities: 6'8, 210 lbs. Midnight black fur that has a blue sheen at night, Almond eyes, and no 'hair' to speak of.
Hullo! Sorry for the delay, that sounds fine to me, so you're approved- we should discuss your character entrance in pms.

Also, I think I should note to people who are in the stoneshore militia that seeing as Ranalf's taken another undetermined leave of absence, you can go ahead and give the keidran at the water cart a surprise- just don't kill Ranalf's characters yet, odds are he wants them alive so I'll pseudo-control them out of danger. The wolves there are (mostly) expendable though. Gotta have something for Carden's men to find.
Not too shabby.
Born unto Bureaucracy.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#63 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Kinda floating around, waiting for cliff.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#64 Post by mullac »

I'm thinking Cliffs character should be npc'ed for a while i don't know if he's coming back but I'll try and get in contact with him

Ace5762
Grand Templar

#65 Post by Ace5762 »

Welp, looks like the people playing the militia decided to bail too. Pity with the water cart all exposed and begging to be looted, but oh well.
Not too shabby.
Born unto Bureaucracy.

mullac
Templar Inner Circle

#66 Post by mullac »

Yeah I'm kinda waiting on militia to do something so i can post.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#67 Post by y7h65 »

I'm trying to work on a post, one of the people I work with has gone AWOL, and my life is a bit more on the complicated side right now. Not to mention, because the guy went AWOL, I lost a good chunk of the ideas I had. So yes, we may just end up dropping out due to circumstances.
EDIT: Not to mention, I lost track of what was happening when and where a while back.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ace5762
Grand Templar

#68 Post by Ace5762 »

y7h65 wrote:I'm trying to work on a post, one of the people I work with has gone AWOL, and my life is a bit more on the complicated side right now. Not to mention, because the guy went AWOL, I lost a good chunk of the ideas I had. So yes, we may just end up dropping out due to circumstances.
EDIT: Not to mention, I lost track of what was happening when and where a while back.
Ah, okie dokie. I can appreciate that there are some things hassling you in regards of this rp. There's no obligation for you to stay if you want to drop out, as well as no trouble should you want to return (which may possibly have to be with a different character, depending on how far in the future that would be)

In terms of what affects your characters, very little has gone on. The water cart rolled out to the lake and got intercepted by ranalf's characters (whom is also now awol).
Stryder and MrCrimson's characters appeared at the keidran camp and met the other characters there, and they're now about to duel a pair of keidran to earn a rank there.
Not too shabby.
Born unto Bureaucracy.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#69 Post by y7h65 »

Well, it's all fallen apart. Can't continue on with this RP, sorry. Just act as if the militia had never existed and that the entire militia group had retreated at once. This way, if I get my stuff together at a later date, I can pop back in albeit with different positions.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Ace5762
Grand Templar

#70 Post by Ace5762 »

Alrighty, I can understand. Hope your bad spell ends soon and you're more than welcome to rejoin at a later date ^^
Not too shabby.
Born unto Bureaucracy.

Taven
Citizen

#71 Post by Taven »

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted anything after being approved..but school's been eating my time up..as with almost everyone. xD I should have some time to post today or tommorow.