The World Holds Many Dangers... [OOC discussion/signups]

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

Re: The World Holds Many Dangers... [OOC discussion/signups]

#31 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kisuke wrote:I'd love to post something, and I'd even post tonight, but I'm still waiting on a response to my last post from you. Well.. maybe not tonight as I've been awake for over 24 hours now and will probably be passing out in a couple hours or so, but tomorrow night, definitely.
Re-send me the last PM you sent. The last one I have from you is one that I replied to, so I must be missing this latest one. Sorry about that.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#32 Post by Kisuke »

TheNewGirl wrote:
Kisuke wrote:I'd love to post something, and I'd even post tonight, but I'm still waiting on a response to my last post from you. Well.. maybe not tonight as I've been awake for over 24 hours now and will probably be passing out in a couple hours or so, but tomorrow night, definitely.
Re-send me the last PM you sent. The last one I have from you is one that I replied to, so I must be missing this latest one. Sorry about that.
Wasn't actually a PM, it was just the post in the thread. I figured you'd send me a little info about what should happen next like you did last time.

TheNewGirl
Templar GrandMaster

#33 Post by TheNewGirl »

Kisuke wrote:
TheNewGirl wrote:
Wasn't actually a PM, it was just the post in the thread. I figured you'd send me a little info about what should happen next like you did last time.
Weird. I'll get right on that. Maybe the pm I was intending to send didn't go through.
"Challenge me, dare me, even defy me. But never underestimate me, for on the back of my horse anything is possible."