Mutant Awakening (closed)

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

Re: Mutant Awakening (sign up and OOC; places in reserve)

#46 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

I'll be gone for 3 days, I'll be able to post on monday.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

SekerutaHeruta
Merchant

#47 Post by SekerutaHeruta »

Life getting in the way of posting?
I can relate.
ImageImage

Akira110
Literary Artist

#48 Post by Akira110 »

Are signups still open?
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#49 Post by Raphael »

Sorry, all filled. If anything, I'm only allowing one more spot that's already been reserved for a limited time. His shot at being in during the escape is already out of the question, so he better hurry up or his shot at joining at all is done.

Btw, here's that holding cell room diagram (not to scale)

[Enter ]======[Cell1]
[Cell 2]======[Cell3]
[Cell 4]======[Cell5]
[Cell 6]======[Cell7]
[Cell 8]======[Cell9]

And here are the places everyone is in.

Cell 1: Jackie
Cell 2:
Cell 3:
Cell 4:
Cell 5:
Cell 6:
Cell 7:
Cell 8:
Cell 9: Rocky

Note that each cell can ONLY see the ones on the other side of the room. directly across is easy, but the further up or down in the room each cell is from the other, the harder it will be to see the resident clearly.

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#50 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Just as a note, you do know that Athena/Christinna isn't actually gonna be put in a cell, I pormise she's gonna help, but she is there under their invite as she is a former subject of ASRTD. I'll let everyone else post before I post her, I'll probably do Rebecca soon, but I'll hold off with Athena till they're done.
Ever hear of the wolf that can't die? *waves hands hysterically*

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#51 Post by Raphael »

Oops, I guess I forgot that part ^^;...I'll fix everything up now.

=====[Door]=====
[Cell 1]=====[Cell 2]
[Cell 3]=====[Cell 4]
[Cell 5]=====[Cell 6]
[Cell 7]=====[Cell 8]
=====[Wall]=====

Cell 1: Jackie
Cell 2: Rebecca
Cell 3:
Cell 4: Sidney
Cell 5: Lucy (>w<)
Cell 6: Nikki
Cell 7: Axl
Cell 8: Rocky

SekerutaHeruta
Merchant

#52 Post by SekerutaHeruta »

Can I get cell 7?
ImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#53 Post by Raphael »

Sekeruta, Rocky is still out cold. You should really read more carefully before you post.

SekerutaHeruta
Merchant

#54 Post by SekerutaHeruta »

I was expecting him to wake up while Axl was pounding on the glass and yelling.
He did that for quite a while, hence the "Countless insults" remark.
Even if he didn't, Axl wouldn't be able to tell if he was unconscious or just resting, nor would he care. (Axl's an idiot.)
ImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#55 Post by Raphael »

He's still gonna be out for a good 15 minutes before the drug stops working. If I remember correctly, this facility is far from NYC, but PF is the one who will decide on that.

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#56 Post by Phoenix Fang »

I honestly don't think I ever mentioned where the facility was, it was in the middle of a city, thats the best I can determine. I read through the original rp and ooc board, at least a good portion of them, I think I left it ambiguous. But the facility can be where ever.
Ever hear of the wolf that can't die? *waves hands hysterically*

SekerutaHeruta
Merchant

#57 Post by SekerutaHeruta »

One more thing: In the future, whenever Axl swears, do you want me to censor it in the same way I'm doing now, or in a more... E for Everyone kind of way. (F**king d**kheads versus (Censored) (Censored).)
ImageImage

Laij
Grand Templar

#58 Post by Laij »

]Name: Flynn McCormick
Height: 5,7 ft
Weight: 176 lbs.
General Description: Flynn McCormick
Special Items: Nothing in particular. His brother's dog tags around his neck.

Story: Flynn was never the boy who took his share of the cake. When he was a kid, he was often bullied and that feeling kept with him until today. The first time he realized that he was different was when he, after cutting himself, saw that the blood was not flowing. He looked at it and he could move it as he wished. Terrified at the slight hint of being a mutant, he tried to avoid any physical content with others. That is, when he was a kid. As he grew up, his body grew at an almost frightening rate and he knew that it was something wrong with him. He was stronger and faster than anyone around him and his body healed bruises and cuts in a matter of minutes. When he was 15, his brother came back dead from a mission with the marines. Broken by the news, Flynn stormed out of his home and walked the streets. He walked for so long, that when he actually came to, it was already night and he was in a bad part of his town. It didn't take long before a gang came up to him and tried to strip him clean of his belongings. Flynn doesn't remember what happened that night, only that when morning came and he woke up, the alley was painted with blood. Frightened, he ran and he's been running ever since. He spent the last five years in Alaska before the A.S.R.T.D found him, adopting to his mutation.

Before Event
Abilities (Before Event( Blood Wing - Being able to control and solidify his own blood, Flynn can cut his arm and bring the blood out to a blade attached to his arm. He can make it big or small. The amount of blood used affects him after. The more blood he uses, the more of a fatigue he will have in the aftermath.
Blood Bullet - Flynn can shoot a bullet of his blood at very high speed and he can shape it the way he wants.
Hand to Hand: He uses a style of MMA when pushed to it. Despite his appearance, he is the kind of guy that tries to avoid a fight. Although, when you push a beast far enough, he will come after you - fang and claw.
Non-Projectile Weapon: A small pocket knife.
Projectile Weapon: Nothing before the event.
Noteable: He is quite nervous. If you try to approach him too quickly, he will disappear. Also, his metabolism and his blood regenerative powers are many times greater than any ordinary human, a result of his mutation.

After Event
Elemental: N/A
Psychic: N/A
Rengenerative: Heavy regeneration abilities. Small cuts and bruises disappears after around 30-seconds. Major wounds take several minutes and life-threatening ones needs him to rest and meditate, have to be out of combat to regenerate.
Noteable: His powers were boosted with the event and I will list his abilities in the easiest way possible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3vHdQY2 ... re=related Ignore the flying etc. The leg strength and the ability to move up vertical walls is his forte. As for his other abilities : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWDpK5LpU3I One thing to be noted, is that he can consume a "human" and take on its appearance. By doing so, he also greatly increases his own regenerative powers.

Here is the list of 'After Event' powers:

Blood Claws - In the clip, his hands turn into massive claws, giving him a greater destructive ability.
Blood Armor - As seen in the clip, McCormick's entire body is covered by an almost bulletproof layer of blood. It greatly increases his resistance to bullets and explosive impacts.
Metabolic/Adrenal boost - Flynn can, for a short period of time, increase his muscle mass and his speed, making him able to lift and throw cars or outrun one. This is, a very temporal ability (30sec - 1min tops) and is used mostly in emergencies.It leaves him with a slight fatigue and prolonged fighting after using it could be fatal.
Consume - This is a part of his regenerative and an ability. By consuming a human/person (in a very gory way), Flynn increases his regenerative ability for a short amount of time (for example; if he have been wounded critically, he can cause the wound to heal. Not fully, but to a degree whereas he can continue running or fighting).

SekerutaHeruta
Merchant

#59 Post by SekerutaHeruta »

Deadman Wonderland reference?
Also, could you possibly change the name of his Blood Blade? Just to avoid confusion, since that's also what Axl refers to his weapon as.
The attack itself is also fairly similar, but whatever.
ImageImage

Laij
Grand Templar

#60 Post by Laij »

I changed it, but I wouldn't say the attacks are similar at all. Whereas you change your entire arm, Flynn cuts his arm open and solidify the blood that pours out (or drags it out to make his blade). His first abilities was "Deadman Wonderland" references, yes. His 'after event' abilities are from Prototype.