Shadows of the past - The Sixth Holy Grail War

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Shadows of the past - The Sixth Holy Grail War

#46 Post by alex3192 »

yeah, and I have no defensive nor offensive spells. At all.
Most I have is the ability to transfer magic to people. :roll:

I'm also worried I won't have enough energy when I would need it the most...
Massage body:
Enter your massage here, it may contain no less than 60000 kneads.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#47 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Fight in YOUR area of strength, not ours. I'm not going to tell you how to beat me, but you should stay where YOU'D be the strongest, not whoever you're fighting. You shouldn't fight someone head-on unless that's what you're good at.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#48 Post by y7h65 »

What Volgaia said. Count your blessings that the power was approved in the first place. I still have qualms about it, but Laij says it's fine so that's why it's limited to LoS. Also, I'm going to point out, Kuzuki could power Caster at full power. Kuzuki wasn't even a mage. He was a normal. Well, the most normal of the entire F/SN cast. If a normal with a fairly standard normal Mana production rates can have a full powered Caster, then you should be able to power Arach's Caster fine. As for your complaint about not having any combat or defensive spells, think of it like this. Kuzuki got Reinforcement casted on him and had to punch other Servants. He punched Rider's head clean off and tried to do the same with Saber. Be glad you at least have some range. And anyways, it's not like you'll be fighting a Servant alongside your Servant. That's suicide. You'll be slaughtered if you try that.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#49 Post by alex3192 »

y7h65 wrote:t's not like you'll be fighting a Servant alongside your Servant. That's suicide. You'll be slaughtered if you try that.
*cought*Shiro Emiya*cought* :P

But your right, and I'm just bein' a sissy. :roll:

edit: oh...no. I need to fix my bio :?
Massage body:

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#50 Post by Kisuke »

So.... we still waiting on someone or... what? I'm eagerly awaiting the beginning of the Grail War.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#51 Post by y7h65 »

Laij has been busy over the last couple of days, so the IC has been delayed a bit.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Tyendinaga
Templar Inner Circle

#52 Post by Tyendinaga »

Can't wait for this to get working......

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#53 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

How are you going to handle battles? Someone is going to have to die, so do we PM our versions of the battle to you two, then you pick the winner? Perhaps you should pick a third party if that's the case, so we don't have player bias?
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#54 Post by y7h65 »

You're gonna PM each other along with either me or Laij. You will then engage in battle like normal. In the event that either of us is in the fight, the other will then judge the battle. It'll end when one gets a decisive blow in that can't be dodged, avoided, or blocked. For instance Servant A defends against Servant B's NP that bypasses any defense, without knowing it. That would count as a decisive blow. Or if a Servant somehow gets distracted and the enemy servant gets an attack in on the master, and the master has no way of reacting before the attack hits. In any event, the judge will be the one to make the call.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#55 Post by alex3192 »

We have to make sure that our battles are /really/ epic, as we can only have at most 6 of them. :wink:

I just finished watching the Fate/Stay Night episodes, and I'm seriously excited about this(more so than before even).
(I was a little thrown off by the ending though, I mean, questions are all fine and dandy. but you don't learn what happens next. what's with that?)
Massage body:

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#56 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

alex3192 wrote:We have to make sure that our battles are /really/ epic, as we can only have at most 6 of them. :wink:

I just finished watching the Fate/Stay Night episodes, and I'm seriously excited about this(more so than before even).
(I was a little thrown off by the ending though, I mean, questions are all fine and dandy. but you don't learn what happens next. what's with that?)
Well, that's what you get for watching the anime adaptation of a VN. And battles don't always have to end in kills, you know.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#57 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Arachnion As Captain Jack wrote:
alex3192 wrote:We have to make sure that our battles are /really/ epic, as we can only have at most 6 of them. :wink:

Well, that's what you get for watching the anime adaptation of a VN. And battles don't always have to end in kills, you know.
To power the Grail, they kind of do.
EDIT-VVV-Ah.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#58 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

MrFlyingAmoeba wrote: To power the Grail, they kind of do.
Each and every fight does not have to end in a kill, I mean.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#59 Post by y7h65 »

First of all, as a person who got 100% completion on the F/SN VN, I would like to say that the anime was terrible in adapting a lot of the concepts and stuff. Second of all, what Arach said. If you want to and you have a way to, then you can always retreat to lick your wounds, rest, and fight another day. Hell, that's what Assassin is meant to do. Hit fast, aim for a killshot, and retreat when the attack fails to kill.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#60 Post by alex3192 »

here's a little bump, bump, bump. Just a little bump, bump, bump...

We still doing this little war?
Massage body: