Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

Re: Two Kinda D&D OOC and Sign up

#16 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Name: Harneas Silverclaw
Race: Keidran, wolf
Languages spoken: Common, Kiedran, Druidic, Sylvan
Class: Druid
Appearance: He's like the typical wolf, he's about 6'3", not build but has some muscle to him, he has silvery-gray fur- lightening on his chest, stomach, etc. He has one Brown and one Blue Eye.
Oddity: Luposlipaphobia-(Your worst nightmare is to be chased by timber wolves around a kitchen table on a newly waxed floor while wearing socks.)
Generally carried items: Bedroll, water skin, flint and steel, a knife, backpack, 2 torches
Weapons: Composite Longbow, and a quarterstaff
Special Item: He possess a set of Moon-Ivy armor, passed down from his grandfather who was a very powerful druid
Special Skill: Not sure, would you allow Ever-changing form, it is Because of his ancestry going so deep into druidic tradition, He is able to change in freely between animal forms.
Bio: Harneas is part of a long lineage of Druid, spanning back over 30 generations. From the age of 2 he was inducted into druidic training to become another fine member of the Wolven Druidic Circle. He was a fine aspiring druid, he even was able to start using some higher level druidic abilities at such a young age with so little training, but doing so taxes his stamina terrible, and can permanently injury if he uses them for too long. His progress made him the pride and joy of the Silverclaw lineage. He has large expectations to meet as a druid of such a successful lineage of druids.

I can change the special skill if needed, I just figured that would be an interesting one to have.
Yeah, I doubt I will be on here enough to participate...
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

Optix
Grand Templar

#17 Post by Optix »

Post moved to next page
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Blarg n' Stein
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by Blarg n' Stein »

Is this thing still going on? Because I'd still like to join this, but I'm not going to re-edit my character if no one wants to do this.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Ster Zetanee wrote:Name: Harneas Silverclaw
Race: Keidran, wolf
Languages spoken: Common, Kiedran, Druidic, Sylvan
Class: Druid
Appearance: He's like the typical wolf, he's about 6'3", not build but has some muscle to him, he has silvery-gray fur- lightening on his chest, stomach, etc. He has one Brown and one Blue Eye.
Oddity: Luposlipaphobia-(Your worst nightmare is to be chased by timber wolves around a kitchen table on a newly waxed floor while wearing socks.)
Generally carried items: Bedroll, water skin, flint and steel, a knife, backpack, 2 torches
Weapons: Composite Longbow, and a quarterstaff
Special Item: He possess a set of Moon-Ivy armor, passed down from his grandfather who was a very powerful druid
Special Skill: Not sure, would you allow Ever-changing form, it is Because of his ancestry going so deep into druidic tradition, He is able to change in freely between animal forms.
Bio: Harneas is part of a long lineage of Druid, spanning back over 30 generations. From the age of 2 he was inducted into druidic training to become another fine member of the Wolven Druidic Circle. He was a fine aspiring druid, he even was able to start using some higher level druidic abilities at such a young age with so little training, but doing so taxes his stamina terrible, and can permanently injury if he uses them for too long. His progress made him the pride and joy of the Silverclaw lineage. He has large expectations to meet as a druid of such a successful lineage of druids.
I can change the special skill if needed, I just figured that would be an interesting one to have.
Yeah, I doubt I will be on here enough to participate...

Except the special skill being so powerful have it as a 3 form free transform type ability and you are approved
Optix wrote:If my D&D knowledge is correct, Assassin is technically a core class. It's a sub class of the thief in 1st edition D&D. 

Name: Pratu DeLoneson. 
Race: Human. 
Languages spoken: Keidran. 
Class: Assassin.  Refer back to the first post about the list of approved classes
Appearance: 
[img]Pic/img]
Oddity: Doesn't know a single word of human. 
Generally carried items: Bedroll, flint, food, water, backpack, wears a black tunic and black trousers.
Weapons: 2 hand scythes with chains connected from each pommel to a belt around his waist (featuring a quick release mechanism), a katana.  I doubt that keidran have the ability to make a katana, but there could be some other kind of long blade
Special Item: His father's set of jet black reinforced leather armor. 
Special Skill: Shadow Meld - allows Pratu to blend seamlessly in the shadows and remain seemingly invisible while staying in the shadows.  Needs some kind of drawback
Bio: Pratu never met his real parents. Soon after his birth his village was pillaged by a raiding party of angry Keidran. The Keidran could not bring themselves to kill a baby, instead the leader of the raiders decided to raise Pratu as his own son. 
When he was old enough to realize he didn't fit in, Pratu asked his 'father' why he was different to everybody else in the village. He was told that he was found as a baby left in the forest with no note or food. 
Pratu accepted the answer, not believing that his 'father' would lie to him. 
At age 12 he was taught the ways of the thief and the assassin, skills his 'father' had long ago mastered. By age 22, Pratu was fully trained and left the village to explore the world. 
Having never known any humans he does not speak any human, only knowing Keidran as that was the only language those in the village spoke. 
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Optix
Grand Templar

#20 Post by Optix »

Ok, edited. Should be good now, hopefully

Name: Pratu DeLoneson. 
Race: Human. 
Languages spoken: Keidran. 
Class: Rogue.
Appearance: 
Oddity: Doesn't know a single word of human. 
Generally carried items: Bedroll, flint, food, water, backpack, wears a black tunic and black trousers.
Weapons: 2 hand scythes with chains connected from each pommel to a belt around his waist (featuring a quick release mechanism), a long sword.
Special Item: His father's set of jet black reinforced leather armor. 
Special Skill: Shadow Meld - allows Pratu to blend seamlessly in the shadows and remain seemingly invisible while staying in the shadows. If he moves too quickly while Shadow Melded he risks detection, and if used for periods exceeding 15 minutes he risks slipping into unconsciousness due to over-exhertion.
Bio: Pratu never met his real parents. Soon after his birth his village was pillaged by a raiding party of angry Keidran. The Keidran could not bring themselves to kill a baby, instead the leader of the raiders decided to raise Pratu as his own son. 
When he was old enough to realize he didn't fit in, Pratu asked his 'father' why he was different to everybody else in the village. He was told that he was found as a baby left in the forest with no note or food. 
Pratu accepted the answer, not believing that his 'father' would lie to him. 
At age 12 he was taught the ways of the thief and the assassin, skills his 'father' had long ago mastered. By age 22, Pratu was fully trained and left the village to explore the world. 
Having never known any humans he does not speak any human, only knowing Keidran as that was the only language those in the village spoke. [/quote]
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Name: Sharrithe (Shar-eeth) Ju'evra
Race: Human
Languages spoken: Human, Basitin.
Class: Sorcerer
Appearance:
Oddity:A collector of Dragon scales. A dangerous thing to carry. Especially when dragons are around.
Generally carried items: Food. Dagger. Odd little amulet he never got around to identifying. Bag full of old dragon scales. Staff with a one use per day spell, Issac's Greater Missile Storm. Robe of protection from fire.
Weapons: Staff. Magic.
Special Item: Staff enchanted by his father.
Special Skill: Greater Shout. Infuses a shout with magic, knocking creatures to the ground for several dozen meters, and dealing sonic damage.
Bio: Sharrik's father, Deldur Ju'evra, was a sorcerer of little renown. A choice on his part, because if he chose to, he could duel dragons to a standstill. Which he did. He lived a curious life, full of adventure and peril. He traveled and eventually went into a cave to sleep, when a dragon attacked him. Thanks to a spell of his, he woke in time to fight back. He forced it back, and eventually beat it near to death with his favorite spell, Issac's Greater Missile Storm. He trapped it long enough to use a spell he had wished to use for a long time. Binding, Metamorphosis. The spell turned the dragon's body to gas, preserving the head, and keeping it alive. He took the cave as his own, and the hoard he found there as well. He interrogated it, learning about the dragons in general, and he learned more about magic itself from the books the dragon had kept in the hoard. It turned out the dragon had been dying, and had attacked him, wishing to die a warriors death. Alas, this was not its fate. He preserved the head, and its life, in a jar. He set about turning the cave into his new home. When ever he ran out of dragon treasure, he would set out and find another dragon cave, always coming back with more, and a new jar. One day, he came back with a child. A child of innate magical talent, with the potential to be a sorcerer. The child grew up in the laboratory the sorcerer had built. He was fascinated by dragons, and loved to play with the scales. He would often reach into the jars and pluck out scales from the still living heads of the dragons. He collected a bag of these, dreaming one day to make a robe made of them. He envisioned it everyday, and it would beautiful. But he would never get enough scales from these dragons, he had to find them on his own. He asked his father to teach him about magic, and his father was overjoyed. He trained his son, and when he had trained him as much as he could, he gave him some items from the dragon's hoard, and a staff he had made himself. He told the child to wander, for he could only teach him so much, he had to learn some things by himself. Sharrithe began to wander, looking for dragons, and determined to create his dreamed-of artifact.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Mysterious Old Guy - Approved
Optix - Approved

Okay, so far so good.

I'll have one of mine up later.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr