Vampire Mansion OOC/Sign Up

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

kelkjo25
Master

Vampire Mansion OOC/Sign Up

#1 Post by kelkjo25 »

Back in the year 1750 there was a family with the last name of Tyrog(Tie-Rog). They were a very wealthy family. There was William, Catherine, and their daughter Rachel. They lived inside of a huge mansion out in the woods of the town Coldgrove, VA, and they got along in life fairly well. One day they were attacked by vampires ( You guys). The entire family was killed, and the story was that they were killed by an axe murderer. People generally avoid the mansion because they think it may be haunted, which may be why whenever someone enters they never come back out.
260 years later- People are always drawn to the mysterious so of course they want to see whats inside. So teenagers dare people to go in all the time, but for whatever reason they never return. Whenever someone disappears inside the mansion, people don't want to accept it. So they simply say they moved out of town and always ignore the topic. So you guys come in as a group of teens who decide they want to stay inside the mansion. Whatever happens we will find out.
Rules
-No Godmodding, metaplotting, or dodging every single attack (The humans aren't pro fighters)
-If someone does something bad, calmly message me, AND I WILL DESTROY THEM.
-Listen to me, I am your god.
-Please be active
-Follow the forum rules
HAVE FUN

Skeleton

Name:
Appearance:
Human/Vampire:
Backstory: (can be small but i want at least something, and even more if your human. After all they have been friends for awhile)
asfasd

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

Re: Vampire Mansion OOC/Sign Up

#2 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Name: Kassie Williamson
Appearance: Image
Human/Vampire: Human
Backstory: Kassie has lived a fairly normal life, she rebels against her stepmom to get her dad's attention and often hangs out with burnouts, she's always trying to find a way to piss off someone. She's headstrong and adventurous, she'd be to first to go in a "abandoned" vampire infested mansion.
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Extorio »

Name: Noah Hawk
Appearance: Like this but with black jeans and skate shoes. Underneath his fringe over his right eye is an eye patch.
Human/Vampire: Human
Backstory: Noah belongs to a rich family, so he hasn't had to work for anything in his life and has everything he's ever asked for. Despite his spoilt upbringing, Noah has a second life where he is an underground, illegal, motocross racer named Hawk which has brought him experience in the rough side of society. Noah lost his right eye in a motorbike accident and decided to wear an eye patch because "It makes me look cool." He was initially hesitant about going into 'some boring old house' but leapt at the opportunity when a friend mentioned that it might be dangerous.

What kind of superhuman attributes do these Vampire's have?

ODST
Traveler

#4 Post by ODST »

Name: Seamus Till
Appearance: (wait a bit for it ok?)
Human/Vampire: Vampire
Backstory: Having spent the better half of a decade stalking travelers in the woods only to be attacked by his prey thanks to vampire killing kits he has decided to stay within the mansion for the time being. He doesnt command much respect or authority among the mansion's resedents and is seen more so as a moocher by his fellow vampires.
"You have the best chilli you'll ever have in your freakin life i garantee it... I need a weapon." -Steven Drownes aka Master Chief

kelkjo25
Master

#5 Post by kelkjo25 »

Name:Jack Torelli (His friends call him "Ice")
Appearance: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Gijoe ... r-body.png (But with black skate shoes, a black bandanna in his right change pocket, and tighter jeans)
Human/Vampire:Human
Backstory: Jack has a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and is always getting beat in fights. So he decided to take on parkour (Free running), and has gotten really good at it, and almost always wins a race. Regarding his nickname: When jack was 12 a woman fell into an iced over lake. Jack, Without hesitating jumped in and grabbed her hand. He swam with all his might and pushed her out, delaying his escape which caused frost burn on the top of his middle finger, and the top had to be amputated. The mansion was mainly his idea.

(sorry for my massive delay)

Just need 1 more human and 2 more vampires :( Ill play a vampire if it takes awhile.)
asfasd