90%
PM
10%

Total votes: 10

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Fight School OOC (Sign-Ups Closed)

#331 Post by Extorio »

Raphael wrote:Wait, why didn't you enjoy it?
It was just something I didn't enjoy doing.

Romance in the RP is fine and all, but just waking up to over a page of it and having to read it in a solid block wasn't enjoyable.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#332 Post by Extorio »

Gabriel of creosha wrote:mist smiled, not nicely, the kind of smile that makes freddy hide under his covers and jason scream like a girlie,"IM GAUSSTILLE"S SHADOW GUARDIAN! Stand down, or i will introduce you to my hellhounds!" the hounds all looked at ranalf as if they were hungry, "DID YOU EXPECT UNICORNS AND CANDY!?!?" a calm voice cut through the darkness, "i was once human, my name was edgar, edgar stevenlet. i was killed by a mob of people who thought i was a nazi dog, I'm now mist, the denzion of the shadows, AND MY DOGS ARE HUNGRY!" he unrolled his tongue gene simmons style, rolling it out a terrifying fourteen inches.
Woah, woah, woah.

I don't understand how Mist has just changed from a manipulation of shadows created via genetic mutation, into some kind of vengeful spirit that has latched onto Gausstile.

Gabriel, I told you in PMs that there is NOTHING supernatural in this RP Universe that isn't caused by the H-Virus. You should've ran this idea by me before creating a German Spirit.

I'm going to have to ask you to get rid of that whole idea. Genetic mutations is what causes all of our abilities, there is no supernatural entities in this world at all.

kelkjo25
Master

#333 Post by kelkjo25 »

Extorio wrote:
Woah, woah, woah.

I don't understand how Mist has just changed from a manipulation of shadows created via genetic mutation, into some kind of vengeful spirit that has latched onto Gausstile.

Gabriel, I told you in PMs that there is NOTHING supernatural in this RP Universe that isn't caused by the H-Virus. You should've ran this idea by me before creating a German Spirit.

I'm going to have to ask you to get rid of that whole idea. Genetic mutations is what causes all of our abilities, there is no supernatural entities in this world at all.
I has strong arm :3 im just waitin on Ex to do the time skip he talked about. and sorry i havent posted lately, i haven't been getting much sleep, and life stuff. Ill post when the time skips to friday tho i can only post at about 4 or 5 central time or 8 to 11
asfasd

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#334 Post by Extorio »

Okay guys and gals, I need a head count before I timeskip, so I know exactly who I have to get off this Island.

ASAP please :)

Azulu
Grand Templar

#335 Post by Azulu »

HERE! *Waves her arms*

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#336 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Here!

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#337 Post by Extorio »

Gabriel of creosha wrote:HERE-SKI! oh, and is shadow absorbing OK? i was gonna use it as a power that will eveolve later into absorbing people and weapons.
Shadow absorbing is cool. Just don't go overboard with it until I give the go ahead for evolving our powers. Also, so long as getting absorbed means that they can be saved by psychics, telepaths, people like that, then it's fine also.

This reminds me, as proof of your 'head countness', send me a pm with any ideas of evolutions you have and we can discuss and finalise how your character is going to evolve.

kelkjo25
Master

#338 Post by kelkjo25 »

Delayed here!
asfasd

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#339 Post by Raphael »

Sorry guys, made my post now.

kelkjo25
Master

#340 Post by kelkjo25 »

Extorio....Did he died?
asfasd

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#341 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Yes we do need a CO-GM....

And are you SURE he didn't die?....* hides bloody knife behind his back* x3 what?... I was filleting a fish.....
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#342 Post by Extorio »

I'm waiting on Gabriel, Gausstile, Julia and Leon to go on their date! D:

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#343 Post by Ranalf »

I can always have Ranalf crash the date...Y'know...Have his hand as a slingshot and then slingshot rocks into their dinners or hit them in the head. >.>

Or I could always do this just before Julia and Leon kiss or Gabriel and Gausstile kiss. "STOP!" Ranalf can come down in his battle costume with his hand as a Hammer and yell, "HAMMER TIME!" and then surprise knock-out someone and run away. :3
Delicious.
Cool story.

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#344 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

i say, we kill him if Ranalf does that!!! :D
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

kelkjo25
Master

#345 Post by kelkjo25 »

OR i could you know...shoot needles at cans...out of...the...palms...OF MY [censored] HANDS. That always works.
asfasd