4%
Other
No votes
Let's play a different game... :redhair:
49%

Total votes: 83

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar
Location: Drinking your milkshake *SCLUUUUUUURP* DRINKING IT UP!

Re: Rules & Game Discussion

#886 Post by Lordlyhour »

Apologies for double post, But I feel that its nessesary. Seriously guys, We really need to come up with some more Forum games. Theres one Forum game 20 pages over limit even after the Posts per page were increased, another thats dead under the weight of everyone wanting it to be epic but no-one wanting it to be their fault if it isn't and one thats.. well, actually I can't complain about the arrow game's status. But the games have bogged. I dunno if theres some reason Aze hasn't been Adding any, but it'd be nice to get the games going again. If you need assistance or anything, I'm willing to spend any time I have free running the games to what extent I could. We should Start another hurt/heal at the very least.(My little pony might be a good idea. Proof who this forum collectively thinks of as best pony anyways) My inner-gamer rages for Textual fun!
Welcome to the Future. Nothing's changed
Pony Podcast I'm a part of: http://www.everfreeradio.com
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#887 Post by AzeNaku »

Lordlyhour wrote:I dunno if theres some reason Aze hasn't been Adding any
*raises hand high* Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know! Pick me!

I just haven't been around, but I'm back for the time being at least. I'm gonna be a lot more lax about things this time, since the stipulations I set bogged down the system. Games will need clearance from me, but I'm not going to wait out decisions to gauge interest. If there are open slots and it's a reasonable game in my eyes, I'll allow it. The ones with too low of interest will get weeded out anywaze.

But first I better clean this place up a bit.

Lordlyhour wrote:We should Start another hurt/heal at the very least.(My little pony might be a good idea. Proof who this forum collectively thinks of as best pony anyways)
Oh, goodie. A way to sabotage the fun of all those annoying "bronies" by abusing the mod editing powers have pony-related fun. :karen:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Kisuke
Grand Templar
Location: Piloting an airship and ruling the skies with my crew.

#888 Post by Kisuke »

How about Roll to Dodge? Lief showed me a forum where he played this game and it seems like a lot of fun and it has the potential to be hilarious. We'd just need enough players and someone with a good creative mind. *coughMrFlyingAmoeba/Scytallecough*

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#889 Post by AzeNaku »

Kisuke wrote:How about Roll to Dodge? Lief showed me a forum where he played this game and it seems like a lot of fun and it has the potential to be hilarious. We'd just need enough players and someone with a good creative mind. *coughMrFlyingAmoeba/Scytallecough*
I could be wrong, but that sounds like something that belongs in the Roleplaying Board.

bigro
Grand Templar

#890 Post by bigro »

Kisuke wrote:How about Roll to Dodge? Lief showed me a forum where he played this game and it seems like a lot of fun and it has the potential to be hilarious. We'd just need enough players and someone with a good creative mind. *coughMrFlyingAmoeba/Scytallecough*
I like this idea.

And a hurt/heal would be nice too :? dilemma's dilemma's dilemma's

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#891 Post by Kisuke »

AzeNaku wrote:
I could be wrong, but that sounds like something that belongs in the Roleplaying Board.
You're probably right, but it's not really as in depth as a normal RP so I figured I'd suggest it here. Besides, it could be turned into more of a 'game' if we get the right idea/writer. If you don't think it'll fit here then oh well, maybe I'll suggest it on the RP forum sometime.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#892 Post by AzeNaku »

Kisuke wrote:If you don't think it'll fit here then oh well, maybe I'll suggest it on the RP forum sometime.
I'd say try it on the RP Board first and if a mod says it belong here instead, then I'll give it the green light for here. How's that?

Either way, it sounds interesting and I'll prolly participate in it either way.
:karen:

Kisuke
Grand Templar

#893 Post by Kisuke »

AzeNaku wrote:
Kisuke wrote:If you don't think it'll fit here then oh well, maybe I'll suggest it on the RP forum sometime.
I'd say try it on the RP Board first and if a mod says it belong here instead, then I'll give it the green light for here. How's that?

Either way, it sounds interesting and I'll prolly participate in it either way.
:karen:
Alright, will do.

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#894 Post by Lordlyhour »

Again, The Great and Hourful Lordly suggests a hedgehog song game or some other sort of Rhyme-y Wordmongering thing.
I really need something 20 pages long I can memorise to Sing while I'm Drunk and/or recite to myself when bored.
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#895 Post by AzeNaku »

Lordlyhour wrote:Again, The Great and Hourful Lordly suggests a hedgehog song game or some other sort of Rhyme-y Wordmongering thing.
I really need something 20 pages long I can memorise to Sing while I'm Drunk and/or recite to myself when bored.
I still don't really understand what the "hedgehog song game" is, but I'm getting a sudden urge to listen to Sonic music...

Rolling around at the speed of sound~

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar

#896 Post by Lordlyhour »

The aim of the Hedgehog song game is to write another lyric to the hedgehog song, A song descibinging the buggerability of various animals and lamenting the impossibility of Buggering a hedgehog. Idea taken from a forum game on a Discworld Forum.

Lyric composition.
Line of roughly 10 syllables
(You can bugger a sloth if you have all night)
Another line of roughly 10 syllables, last word rhyming with the last word of the previous line
(A shark is much faster, but them [censored]'ll bight)
Another line of 10 syllables, ending in a word rhyming with all
(a giraffe would be easy if it weren't so tall)
Permanent refrain on end of every verse, slightly altered, if needed to fit the flow
(But the hedgehog can never be buggered at all.)
{Chorus}
The spines on its back are anathema to man.
They'll give you a pain in the worst place they can
The results of our studies will Surely appall!
The hedgehog can never be buggered at all
There is a Chorus after every verse, but there is no need to write it in after every post, Simply writing {Chorus} would suffice.
Up to you, AzeNaku, if this game is too Bawdy for the sensitive eyes of Young 'uns. But I think it'd be fun.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#897 Post by AzeNaku »

The only bawdy thing here is a bypass of the swear filter. Fixed that for you.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. You can run it if you like, but I don't know if it'll get much attention. I'll leave that to the Inactivity Policies to sort out.

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#898 Post by Gotheran »

Might I suggest another round of Evil Genie after a spot opens up?

Akira110
Literary Artist

#899 Post by Akira110 »

I figure the Laugh you Lose game, the rules are simple.

How to play:

While browsing this topic, if you laugh at something, you lose a life.
Also post funny stuff to make others lose.

You have three lives.

If you lose you can play again, and you can also chose

There is also a Hard Mode, where if you smile even in the slightest, you lose.

Also when you do laugh, you have to post saying that you laughed.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Deaththekat
Merchant

#900 Post by Deaththekat »

My newbies thoughts are most likely unwanted but alas I care not
I had an idea for a game called Connections where the basis of the game is to think of a connection to the previous post(that isn't thought of by most people) then the next person works off your response

EX:
Game start
Dirty clothes
mud wrestling!(sport)
pinkeye(disease)

It's a crap idea isn't it*sob*
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times