Re: Where did my thread go?!

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#46 Post by Fireball0236 »

I second that. We play for fun, and if our posts aren't increased in the first place, they can't be decreased afterwards either :P .

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#47 Post by AzeNaku »

Well, I'm glad a recovered my "master" status (and more).
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#48 Post by FastChapter »

Just remember that it's not the quantity of posts you have, but the quality of those posts. ;)

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#49 Post by AzeNaku »

FastChapter wrote:Just remember that it's not the quantity of posts you have, but the quality of those posts. ;)
I know. I only spammed a couple of topics recently... Most of my posts mean something... I think...

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#50 Post by Fireball0236 »

FastChapter wrote:Just remember that it's not the quantity of posts you have, but the quality of those posts. ;)
And you're the perfect example (at all times)? ;)
None the less, what you say is definetly true.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#51 Post by FastChapter »

Fireball0236 wrote:
Nope, I've had spam conversations same as everyone else. But there's a difference between popping in the "FTW" thread every so often to post a silly picture, and spending the entire day in the Newbie Boards pasting the same greeting into all the active threads. ;) I'd have to be out of my mind to bring up the quality vs. quantity topic if I wasn't dead certain that the vast majority of my posts fell into the quality bin.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#52 Post by AzeNaku »

FastChapter wrote:
Fireball0236 wrote:
Nope, I've had spam conversations same as everyone else. But there's a difference between popping in the "FTW" thread every so often to post a silly picture, and spending the entire day in the Newbie Boards pasting the same greeting into all the active threads. ;) I'd have to be out of my mind to bring up the quality vs. quantity topic if I wasn't dead certain that the vast majority of my posts fell into the quality bin.
Well, I'm sorry that I put the same greeting in every newbie thread, but I also try to have a conversation with them. My post aren't pointless. (kinda)

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#53 Post by FastChapter »

:3 There's no rule against it, so no worries.

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#54 Post by Verilidaine »

...Wow, reading this thread actually made me care more about my post count :roll:
The sadistic part of me would be tickled as anything to see the newbie board get reset, since I have a total of 0 posts in there.

I do have an actual question, though. Is there a way to go hunting through digital trash and find the names of the game threads that have gotten deleted? I remember thinking that a few of them were really good ideas and I came here to find some of them to take to a forum my friends and I have, but I think the ones that I was trying to remember were gone.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#55 Post by FastChapter »

Well, when a thread is deleted, a log is made of that deletion. It should tell us what the titles of the threads were at the very least. The only problem is that for some reason or another, I don't moderate the Forum Games subforum. I'm pretty sure that prevents me from seeing any edits/deletions from this area, but I can check anyhow.

Edit: Nope, can't view changes made to any boards other than the ones I moderate, :c

C_Death
Master

#56 Post by C_Death »

FastChapter wrote:Edit: Nope, can't view changes made to any boards other than the ones I moderate, :c
Hmmmm, if you weren't a moderator and you could see it, then that would mean any user on the board could see it wouldn't it?
TwoKinds Wallpapers - http://c-death.deviantart.com/

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#57 Post by FastChapter »

Huh? No no, I mean any changes made in a board that I don't moderator doesn't appear in the logs for me. I'm not sure why, but I suppose it's to keep things less cluttered for moderators in those huge forums with 1,000,000 active members who don't want to scroll through eight pages of edits to find theirs.

Regular users can't see the logs period, xD

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#58 Post by AzeNaku »

The old hurt/heal can be deleted now

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#59 Post by FastChapter »

C_Death
Master

#60 Post by C_Death »

FastChapter doesn't just delete threads, he nukes them out of existence!
TwoKinds Wallpapers - http://c-death.deviantart.com/