Pickpocket Panic

For all your forum game goodness!
Templar Master

Pickpocket Panic

#1 Post by Tekros » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:13 am

RULE$: LONG AND BORING BUT READ CAREFULLY... IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

Follow them and do not cheat. Those found cheating will have their gold count set to 0, and may be banned from the game.

A day constitutes as 24 hours.

Each player starts out with 5,000 gold and is able to pick a pocket TWICE per day.

For EVERY 5000 gold more than the starting amount
you have you can pick a pocket ONCE MORE per day.

If you have under 5,000 gold you can pick a pocket THREE times per day.

You must post Total Gold: "Number" at the end of your text to show how much gold you have in total.

You can only pick the pocket of someone whose already playing, with the first post as the exemption to start the game off.

When you pick someone's pocket you get 500 of their gold, (unless they use the holy padlock) which is then deducted from their total gold count.

You can purchase "The Holy Padlock" for a negotiated price from a current holder of it.
The transaction must be made public, and mutually agreed upon between buyer and seller. Example: Hey "Name" may I purchase the Holy Padlock for 20,000 gold? Sure here you go. It has 20 uses left. Thanks!

The Holy Padlock is your greatest asset in this game... Once you reach 20,000 gold, you will be able to purchase this item from the Pickpocket God, (pretty much manifests out of thin air).
The padlock costs 5,000 gold, and can be used 20 times to prevent 20 pick attempts from other players! Once the padlock reaches 0 uses it is returned to the heavens of pocketly protection from whence it came and you will have to purchase a new one!

You may only hold ONE Holy Padlock at a time.

When selling a used padlock to another player you MUST mention how many uses it has left upon the purchase trade if it is not mentioned beforehand.

If you posses a Holy Padlock you must post Holy Padlock Used: "Number" at the end of your post AFTER your total gold to specify and keep track of how many uses are left.

Be honest and play fairly.

You can pick multiple people's pockets as long as you use up to your maximum amount of picks per day.

You are not required to use all of your picks per day, but you cannot go over your maximum.

YOU CAN CLAIM 100 GOLD PER DAY FROM THE HEAVENS
BY POSTING SAYING YOU ARE CLAIMING YOUR DAILY BONUS. ADD THAT IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR TOTAL GOLD COUNT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUE POST.

You can claim your daily bonus without being inclined to pick anyone's pocket.
If you do this you receive back HALF of however much is pickpocketed from you THAT DAY... during the next day AS YOUR DAILY BONUS...

Whoever has the most gold is currently winning.

The goal is to reach 1,000,000 gold... whoever reaches 1,000,000 gold first is the WINNER OF THE GAME..... and will be dubbed the title MASTER PICKPOCKET!!!

LET THE POCKET PICKING GAMES BEGIN!!!
Active musician for Twokinds Online.

My musical compositions can be found here.

https://soundcloud.com/dovahsound

Templar Master

Re: Pickpocket Panic

#2 Post by Tekros » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:19 am

I pick the Pickpocket God's pocket twice scoring 1,000 gold.

I also claim my daily bonus of 100 gold.

Total Gold: 6,100
Active musician for Twokinds Online.

My musical compositions can be found here.

https://soundcloud.com/dovahsound