Bastins Vs Keidrans (Game)

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Butterscotch
Master

Bastins Vs Keidrans (Game)

#1 Post by Butterscotch »

As discussed in the Skype chat, some people have expressed interest in a RTS game on the forums.

Here's a basic idea, Team 1 (Basitins) and Team 2 (Keidrans) will be fighting for control of a map. There will be say....3-6 cities on a map for each team to fight for control of.

A team controls a city when they have more players in it than the other team. To move to a city, you should message your team leader where you want to go, this will take a certain amount of time depending on where you want to go. (To move from 1 city to the next will take 1 day for example)

Team leaders will discuss with each other and at a specified time, a post will be made informing everyone of who owns what city for that day.

Once a team has all the cities on the map, the other team has 2 days to recapture one city or else they lose! Then well draw up another map and start again.

The team leaders haven't been decided yet because this will only happen if we have enough people playing.

Please comment below what team you'd like to join if interested! (Let's try to keep teams even) Ask questions too.

I'll be a basitin.

Basitins: 1 Keidrans: 2
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

Blueemerald
Apprentice

Re: Bastins Vs Keidrans (Game)

#2 Post by Blueemerald »

I'll take up arms to defend the Keidran empire! Also we're gonna need to make a map that we can use to keep track.

Butterscotch
Master

#3 Post by Butterscotch »

Blueemerald wrote:I'll take up arms to defend the Keidran empire! Also we're gonna need to make a map that we can use to keep track.
I'm gonna organise it tomorrow, to start with, we can crop out an area of the two kinds map and use it
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

Blueemerald
Apprentice

#4 Post by Blueemerald »

Butterscotch wrote:
Blueemerald wrote:I'll take up arms to defend the Keidran empire! Also we're gonna need to make a map that we can use to keep track.
I'm gonna organise it tomorrow, to start with, we can crop out an area of the two kinds map and use it
Maybe we could divide it into provinces which we can hold

Butterscotch
Master

#5 Post by Butterscotch »

Blueemerald wrote: Maybe we could divide it into provinces which we can hold
That'd also work!
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

SirJahar
Grand Templar