Twippit's Command Prompt

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

Re: Twippit's Command Prompt

#16 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

(I don't know about that, but you're the boss.)

>Take a seat
>Ask for clarification as to what is going on.
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#17 Post by Twippit »

You sit at the table, ready to hear just about any explanation at this point.
"Alright, first things first," says the woman, sitting down across from you. "Where's your SC from?"
"What?" you blurt.
"Oh god, you're not Infected, are you?" she says, shuddering and scooting away from you.
"What?" you say again.
"Alright, open your mouth, let me see if I can't find any subroutines," she says, leaning foreward to examine your ...subroutines?
"What?" You sound like a broken record at this point.
She looks up at you, and leans back in her chair. "Damn, you really don't know anything, do you?"
"No, not really," you sigh. "Could you please just tell me what's going on?"
She looks away, considering. "Sure. First, this is Skyrim. My name is Jenassa. I am an intelligent NPC, and a part of the Network. Normally, there's only one intelligent NPC per game... And normally, intelligent NPCs are NPCs, while you, obviously, are a Player."
You give her a sideways look. "I'm a what?" You don't understand what any of this NPC business is.
She sighs. "Wow. Okay. So you are Dovahkiin, the Player for Skyrim. Is any of this ringing any bells?"
"Nope."
"Hmph. Let me show you something." She gets up to leave.

>_
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

HugMePlz
Apprentice

#18 Post by HugMePlz »

>Ask her to stay

i really dont know how to play this right now but whatever

i lurk

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#19 Post by Twippit »

"Wait," you say, "don't go...!"
She stops and gives you a concerned look. "What's the matter?"
You pause. What is the matter?

>_
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

HugMePlz
Apprentice

#20 Post by HugMePlz »

>Say that you didn't have enough time to get to know her
>Think about her sensually

i lurk

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#21 Post by Lief »

>Nothing is the matter, aside from everything.
>Apologize
>Follow her

Twippit
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Twippit »

"I'm sorry," you say. "I just... Nothing. Nothing's wrong, I just... agh. I'm sorry." Your head is reeling. All this... it's been hard to come to grips with. Who are you? Who is this woman, really? Can you trust anything she says? How does she know so much? Why is everything in this place so... weird? "I'm... not sure I've had enough time to know you," you say hesitantly.
She gives you an understanding look. "It's okay. You can trust me. Just let me show you something, and I promise everything will make much more sense."
"Oh... okay..." you manage. You get up and follow her, armor clinking with every step. God, that is abnoxious. She takes you to the back of the room and faces the wall for a brief second, the steps through.

Wait.

She just stepped through the wall.

You place your hand on the wall; solid. You feel the whole thing; solid. Smooth- entirely flat, actually, despite the texture you can see with your eyes. What is wrong with this place?!
Suddenly, a rough black-gloved hand reaches through the wall and pulls you in. Everything changes. Numbers everywhere. Then files... piles and piles of files. Textures. Suddenly sounds, sO MANY SOUNDS! OH GOD SO MUCH NOIS- then silence. Blackness.

Suddenly, light! And a massive computer screen. Wow. That looks... future-y? Between you and the massive computer, a dingy metal desk, holding two think books and a lamp that'd been tipped over, probably recently. In the corner is a filing cabinet. Above it is what you would assume is a camera, judging by how it's aimed right at you. And flashing.
Jenassa sat restrained, eyes wide, squirming in a chair to your left. A bright light hangs directly above her, uncomfortably close. Boy, that looks hot.
A man in black padded armor and a white (gas?)mask approaches the computer with a chuckle. "Yeah, I'm gonna need some privacy for this...!" he says ominously. His voice sounds heavily distorted. He taps a few keys, and the camera appears to shut down. He turns around and unstraps Jenassa, who is merely glaring at him now. "Now," he says to Jenassa, taking off his mask, revealing a smiling and handsome face, "about that beer I owed ya..."
"Oh, stop it, you," Jenassa replies, rolling her eyes. "Always running on canned lines." She stands, and looks over at you warmly. "Meet my friend, Barney."
Barney extends his hand. "How do you do, Mister...?"

>_

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#23 Post by Myperson54 »

> "Katia Managan"
Okay but seriously

> Shake hesitantly
> "Anthony"
> Ask what's happening

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!