For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Last Man Posting

#15046 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Do you hit the gym often? I do not
The average job these days is an office job. The heaviest thing you lift there is your coffe cup.

Also lifting stuff with you back is probably a bad idea regardless and out of many regulations.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#15047 Post by Tornir »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 am The average job these days is an office job. The heaviest thing you lift there is your coffee cup.
Just follow Landen's lead, and do lots of reps. Image

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#15048 Post by Bellhead »

Uncle Kage (Eurofurence 2018) wrote:I could life a CAR with my right hand from all the alcohol I drink on my flights. "More, *pour*, Thank you, Drink."
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#15049 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Would you believe if i told you I DO know who uncle kage is? And no I did not have to look it up. qué fregados con mi vida...

Also i think there is a typo in your quote unless you mean he can bring a car to life or something.
Tornir wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:51 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 am The average job these days is an office job. The heaviest thing you lift there is your coffee cup.
Just follow Landen's lead, and do lots of reps. Image
I am actually trying to decrease my coffee consumption. Also very nice what software do you use?
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15050 Post by Bellhead »

Actually, no. There might be a typo, but the meaning is the same. I saw that show when it was on Youtube, before it got deleted.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tornir
Master

#15051 Post by Tornir »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:15 pm
Tornir wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:51 am Just follow Landen's lead, and do lots of reps. Image
I am actually trying to decrease my coffee consumption. Also very nice what software do you use?
Thanks, it was done with GIMP on a laptop.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15052 Post by Bellhead »

Stuart Little wrote:~Nice plane! Where'd you get it?
-Garbage dump.
~Sorry I asked.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#15053 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Tornir wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:54 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:15 pm
Tornir wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:51 am Just follow Landen's lead, and do lots of reps. Image
Thanks, it was done with GIMP on a laptop.
Oh cool very few people i know use GIMP as most people prefer the bloatware adobe sells. I personally use neither as i have no artistic talent whatsoever :/

Anyhow i don't think we can get them on the official supported emoticon section of the forum, that depends on forums administrators and ultimately ton himself. But you could add i to a thread on the art subforum or in your signature so we could copy (the link) and paste then around
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Tornir
Master

#15054 Post by Tornir »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:35 am Oh cool very few people i know use GIMP as most people prefer the bloatware adobe sells. I personally use neither as i have no artistic talent whatsoever :/
Years ago I used oem versions of Corel Graphics Suite I could get cheap through work, but I haven't seen one of those for ages. (Trying to show Bloatoshoppers how to do stuff on their platform was baffling.) I'm using GIMP now,as the hardware is an old Frankenlappy running Ubuntu, so the hardware and software support for Abobe stuff isn't there. Even if it was, the current subscription model is uneconomic for hobby use, and I'm not gonna touch those dodgy copies.
Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:35 am Anyhow i don't think we can get them on the official supported emoticon section of the forum, that depends on forums administrators and ultimately ton himself. But you could add i to a thread on the art subforum or in your signature so we could copy (the link) and paste then around
I tried official; smileys are Tom's domain, and he's effectively unreachable from where I'm standing.
I'll have a look at adding it somewhere later.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15055 Post by Bellhead »

The only editor I've used besides Kid Pix back in middle school, is Photoshop 6.0. Can't complain; it does everything I need it to do. Probably pretty crummy by today's standards, though.

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#15056 Post by Kellard »

Busy

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15057 Post by Bellhead »

bees

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#15058 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Knees?

I do also daily drive an Ubuntu laptop and ocassionally, very sparingly, rarely use gimp for minor image edition. I barely even understand how to use it.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15059 Post by Bellhead »

In the words of my uncle, "This machine can do WAAAAY more than I know how to do with it."

For context, he used to be a machinist, and a pretty good one, too. Still owns a Bridgeport, with craploads of attachments, and even though he can build just about anything he can imagine, the machine can still do quite a bit more than he can. I kid you not, he made an aluminum Rubix cube. And it works.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#15060 Post by Neutral Smith »

Yay! Home!
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.