TK name the... Make it up facts game

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

Re: TK name the... Make it up facts game

#61 Post by Stryder221 »

jacobc62 wrote:Would there be a Doctor Who equivalent in Mekkan, and if so, would he/she regenerate into different races, or always be just one race? Also, would there be any episodes that feature a planet the is vaguely similar to ours?
Yes, but he would be a Basitin, and always a Basitin, and every regeneration would wear blindfolds.

"I like blindfolds, blindfolds are cool."
(Okay, I'll stop now.)

And yes, I imagine earth would get a few episodes.

Which race will be the first to create the equivalent to anime? And what would the first one be about?
Has this been asked already? I'm too lazy to see for myself. :p
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#62 Post by jacobc62 »

Humans living in the northern tundra would. The story would be similar to Twokinds, but very different at the same time.

*EDIT* Oops, forgot a question.

Will any of the three races travel south of the Basitin Iles to see if there are different lands to explore?
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#63 Post by Serizawa »

jacobc62 wrote: Will any of the three races travel south of the Basitin Iles to see if there are different lands to explore?
Yes,As the bastilin have limited land to hold he growing number of resident.They hope to travel south to find a new land, until they reached somewhere cold,white,freezing which are not suitable with their low resistance to coldness. And they are vulnerable to penguins like lifeforms found there.

Human would probably want to explore to find new resource,foods,land that is far from the influence of Templars.

not keidrans,since they want to chase humans off their land than to find a new land

My turn,Which music instrument is the most popluar at Mekkan,Whats the name of the most popular band that use the most popular intrument,Provide history if possible.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#64 Post by alex3192 »

The Dippy-Do, a 12 stringed instrument shaped like a guitar from hell and played only by Kedrian.
Popularized by the band Growin' Mana, this horrifying instrument somehow can be used to make incredible music. The Dippy-Do was created four years after Mekkan War 1, and is noted for it's shape, and for the fact that only a Kedrian has the dexterity to play this monstrosity. Also, for the fact you need four limbs to play it.

What race created the trololo meme? S:P
Massage body:
Enter your massage here, it may contain no less than 60000 kneads.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#65 Post by jacobc62 »

Suprisingly, the Basitins created troll memes. They do this in response to the humans' cereal bowl meme.

5-part question:
Who would be considered "The King" of the NASCAR equivalent in Mekkan, what race would he be, how many wins and/or championships would he have, what is his car/sponsor(s), and how many years would he drive for?

Morgan Wolf
New Citizen

#66 Post by Morgan Wolf »

I think the absolute king of a NASCAR equivalent in Mekkan would actualy be Zen,his race being already known,he'd have about 3 championships won one after the other (considering the small life span of a Keidran,they're many),his car's sponsor would be Brembo Brakes and he'd drive for about 5 years (again,considering the small life span,this is long enough).

(I hope that answer is good)

Which race would be the first to take territories from Humans finally making them an inferior race in terms of territories dominated?
Kat is the best character. Ever. No exceptions.
:kathrin:

:kathrin: ~Kathrin Fan Forever~ :kathrin:

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#67 Post by jacobc62 »

The human population of Mekkan will blow themselves up in the Human Civil War, which was about the fight to abolish all slavery in the Human Territory.

If such a thing could exist, would there eventually be a portal opened between Mekkan and Earth?

Deaththekat
Merchant

#68 Post by Deaththekat »

Yes, and all hell would break loose then those of us who read this series would become the new rulers of earth and develop a mutual trade of ideas products and other things between mekkan and earth.

Will the sack of potatoes ever make its grand appearance as the savior of mekkan? :potatoes:
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

mycatiscrazy
Merchant

#69 Post by mycatiscrazy »

Yes. Just as Mekkan is about to be destroyed, the sack of :potatoes: will fall on the perpetrator, killing them.

My question:
Will the Bastin race ever master magic?
"When in doubt, C4" - Jamie Hyneman

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#70 Post by jacobc62 »

Yes, but only after many many years of Templars teaching the Basitins how to use magic.

Suppose :redhair: and :raine: had a kid. Would that child have to ability to shape-shift between a human and a Keidran, just like it's mother and grandfather?

Deaththekat
Merchant

#71 Post by Deaththekat »

Mabye.
It may end up having those abilities, but then again the child may be a sick twisted half kind... wait a minit....

When flora and trace finally have a child, will it become grand templar?
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#72 Post by Stryder221 »

jacobc62 wrote:Yes
YAY!
jacobc62 wrote: but only after many many years of Templars teaching the Basitins how to use magic.
Dammit.
Deaththekat wrote:When flora and trace finally have a child, will it become grand templar?
Yes. Did you expect anything else?

As for being grand templar... No, because humans can't handle anything remotely Keidran in a position of power quite yet... They'd throw a temper tantrum and sulk in the corner.

Question. Which faction will invent video games? And what will it be about? And Genre?
I don't know if this has been asked, and I'm FAR too impatient/ignorant to simply go back and check. So, bleh...
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Deaththekat
Merchant

#73 Post by Deaththekat »

The Bastinians, obviously. Their tech is already advanced due to not having magic to assist them. It will be a war game of course focusing on the upcoming world war. You will be able to play as either a Bastin a Keidran or a Human, with a special acheivement allowing you to be a dragon.

Will Maddie Addie ever get the guts to tell Keith her feelings?

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#74 Post by jacobc62 »

Yes, since I think she has at one point or another.

It's been asked before and Zen would be considered the "King" of the NASCAR equivalent in Mekkan. And in the testing races that I have done in NR2003, Natani now has 2 wins. So.... will the Magi Brothers be a couple of the more dominant racers in the Mekkan version of NASCAR?

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#75 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Nope, Shane Sampson will contest them at every left hand turn.

What race will have the best fried chicken?
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well