Video Game Survival

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Is this even fun for you, should I delete the post?

It's not super but it's still an okay forum game.
56%
Meh, whatever.
30%
I'm not going to say delete this because "I" don't like it.
7%
Absolutely not, delete this trash.
7%

Total votes: 43

Volgaia
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Video Game Survival

#31 Post by Volgaia »

*Looks at my recent games on Steam. Sees Osu!*

Well crap, that doesn't even have a character to play as.

*Looks at the next game on the list*

Looks like I'm a level 30 thief from Guild Wars 2. I'm gonna be just fine.
[Under Construction... Again]

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#32 Post by anonfox123 »

Hudda hudda huh! *spreads rainbows and happiness*
(yeah, I'll be fine.)
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

#33 Post by TheDragonfiend »

Hmm my recon (sniper) on firefall... Yeah im pretty ownage considering the time between me spoting you and me getting a hs is on average 0.6 seconds pretty impressive considering my 0.28 reaction speed doesnt leave much room for aiming and such
ImageImageImage

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by RennisTora »

My level 40'something soldier on Borderlands named Mash (played with my bro's soldier Bangers), level 22 assault rifle skill and killer equipment like ammo regen and increased clip size.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#35 Post by Stryder221 »

Oblivion

lvl 29 Argonian assassin, heavy on sneak, blade, marksman, and block.

Equipped with full glass armour (tougher than you think)
and wields the "umbra" blade
plus has a daedric bow and elven arrows.

Plus the console if It goes bad...

I'll be fine if I don't have an epic fail.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#36 Post by RennisTora »

Played Borderlands with my brother last night before he left for British Columbia, level 50 soldier with ammo regeneration and crazy gear. 8)

LeBaguette
Traveler

#37 Post by LeBaguette »

Lightning Farron with an almost maxed out crystarium and an omega weapon... I think I'll manage

Talonmaster Zso
Templar GrandMaster

#38 Post by Talonmaster Zso »

So, I'm playing my Minecraft game, but in Hardcore Mode instead of Normal?

I'm... actually moderately well off. It would take only a few in-game days to successfully fortify my town to be near-literally immune to attack, and from there I'd have unlimited food, essentially unlimited supplies, and so-on. Not exactly the best of livings, especially since the nearest (possibly) sapient settlement is about a kilometer away, but more than possible to survive. Probably be driven to madness in short order however, considering how little there is to interact with. A town of maybe a dozen people is the only outside-world contact I'll have, and said contact is under attack frequently by the natives (meaning likely to be wiped out before I can fortify 'em).
Human (n): Susceptible to or representative of the sympathies and frailties of human nature.

Loud & Proud Humanist. Malignant to Misanthropes.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#39 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Planetside 2? Half the game is respawn.

I'd give myself ten seconds in a serious fight, one minute in a base assault, 5 minutes in a standard fight, 30 minutes roaming the territory (random travel death is frequent) and infinite time in the last godforsaken corner of the continent.

It varies, doesn't it?

xamali
Grand Templar

#40 Post by xamali »

Lvl 51 in Skyrim. Lvl 100 enchanting, and smithing, full Deadric Armor, which gives me over 900 defense. My weakest sword blow deals 150 damage. I also have all Thu'ums to the max. Every equipment of my armor and weapons have 2 enchantments that I put myself with grand soul gems, while using potions and items to enhance my enchanting. I think I'm gonna be ok xD.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

deathwatch
Council Member

#41 Post by deathwatch »

I am armed with a giant war walker capable of spawning armies (supcom1)

leoian
Banned
Banned

#42 Post by leoian »

I'm armed with a red torch and a tnt block :mrgrin:
:flora:

Talonmaster Zso
Templar GrandMaster

#43 Post by Talonmaster Zso »

leoian wrote:I'm armed with a red torch and a tnt block :mrgrin:
Just look on the bright side: If OP's not punting us to our game setting, but keeping us in real life, you're generally set for life. You can technically survive off a lack of food indefinitely, are functionally immortal (biologically), even unarmored are probably resilient against anything short of military hardware, can punch through cars (or tanks, for that matter) without much issue...

Minecrafters have stupidly broke biology. More broken than Dwarf Fortress, even, wherein someone can walk around whilst impaled with a lion.
Human (n): Susceptible to or representative of the sympathies and frailties of human nature.

Loud & Proud Humanist. Malignant to Misanthropes.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#44 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Talonmaster Zso wrote:
leoian wrote:I'm armed with a red torch and a tnt block :mrgrin:
Just look on the bright side: If OP's not punting us to our game setting, but keeping us in real life, you're generally set for life. You can technically survive off a lack of food indefinitely, are functionally immortal (biologically), even unarmored are probably resilient against anything short of military hardware, can punch through cars (or tanks, for that matter) without much issue...

Minecrafters have stupidly broke biology. More broken than Dwarf Fortress, even, wherein someone can walk around whilst impaled with a lion.
Talking about minecraft? You know there's a hunger meter, and you CAN starve to death. Now. Took a while to get there.
Not dying is insanely easy if you brick yourself in underground. What makes the game hard is trying to stop it from becoming boring... you can call a game Classical if not dying is hard, and one of the few points that make the game fun.

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#45 Post by RennisTora »

Was testing out mods on Fallout NV, stuff like active bleeding damage and effect that's proportional to how strong or how big the weapon that hit you was (to help with those times a human NPC survives a 50.cal round to the face because they were too high level), with all the mods I've gotten to make the game more in depth/realistic... I'm probably screwed, although there's still magic healing items so long as it's not hardcore/survival mode! xD