The question everyone (re: me) is asking...

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you consider yourself a Furry?

Yes
63%
No
22%
Nyeh...
15%

Total votes: 125

Yakamaru
Templar Master

Re: The question everyone (re: me) is asking...

#196 Post by Yakamaru »

Dlemon wrote:
Yakamaru wrote:
The Luigiian wrote:EEW WHY DOES THE LEOPARD HAVE TITTIES?
Did you say boobs? WHERE!?
FastChapter's post at the bottom of the last page. What if I do neither Fast? I could say they're pleasant to look at. I myself am unsure to whether or not I'm a furry. so I pick "nyeh".
Ah, ok.

*Girly pic saved and stored in my fur collection. :3*
There exist 10 different types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those that don't.

FlaminPheonix
Templar GrandMaster

#197 Post by FlaminPheonix »

well considering yourself to be furry really goes by your defenition of furry

and mine is pretty unclear

But

Fursona: Check
associaing myself with animals : check
Apreciatative of clean anthro art : check
Apreciative of not clean anthro art : less so but still check
spiritual animal stuff : check

i didn't even see the no and nyeh buttons that's how long it took me to know the answer.
ImageImage
Ultramus wrote:I just got the mental image of the north pole being raided by Bolsheviks :shock:

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#198 Post by ConkerBirdy »

FastChapter wrote:The Furry Litmus Test

If you find yourself able to admit that either of these images are hot, steamy, sexy, or downright pleasant to look at...

You are a furry!

If you are sitting there wondering why the cheetah woman would have breasts, or why that dingo guy is holding a surf-board...

You are not a furry!

I haz no idea what litmus means, god im stupid.

i find both hot XD but the chick hotter (well the leopard/cheetah(i cant tell) chick isnt that hot in that pic, but i would think she is hot if she was in another type of pose :3). Plus i never knew the guy was a dingo XD awesome! he kinda hot too...

there are times i question my sexuality and also my definition of hot.

EDIT: heh, Bendigo beach, i had a feeling i heard that b4, so i googled it, and its in australia, had a feeling it might be a aussie beach cuz of that sexy dingo XD (was thinking Bondai beach, but the word Byron bay has been stuck in my head >_< , too me a while to remember the damn, had to remember that damn rescue show on tv :P)

Blazeofspikes
Council Member

#199 Post by Blazeofspikes »

Fursona: Check but still trying to make up my mind on colors.
associaing myself with animals : I have a dog does that count?
Apreciatative of clean anthro art : Yes.
Apreciative of not clean anthro art : I am apreciatative of that stuff although I don't really like it as much as clean stuff.
spiritual animal stuff : hmm not sure what this could possibly be.

hmm and as for clicking the vote button It took me a while to pick a choice.

SpikeRulesHell
Templar Inner Circle

#200 Post by SpikeRulesHell »

The poll results so far please me. :D

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#201 Post by epion04 »

SpikeRulesHell wrote:The poll results so far please me. :D
I think there is very little that would not "please" you spike :p
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#202 Post by AzeNaku »

epion04 wrote:
Nice zing.

Upon further review, I believe I am a furry. It should have been more obvious to me. I don't have a "fursona", though.
This kinda explains why some people started telling me they were furries. Is there such a thing as "Furdar" (as in something like "Gaydar")?
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

The Jasenator
Templar GrandMaster

#203 Post by The Jasenator »

AzeNaku wrote:
epion04 wrote:
Nice zing.

Upon further review, I believe I am a furry. It should have been more obvious to me. I don't have a "fursona", though.
This kinda explains why some people started telling me they were furries. Is there such a thing as "Furdar" (as in something like "Gaydar")?
No doubt that if someone can invent a Gaydar it would equally be possible to create a Furdar.
Although Currently I don't know of any in existence.
Wait, there we go and it looks like it's going off the charts.

Anyway, after performing several reseach missions I can now safely say: Yes, yes I am a Furry.
And because I am proud of all my traits I can also say I'm a bloody proud one as well.
That was easier than expected.

Tygron
Notakitty!

#204 Post by Tygron »

Fursona: not yet... can't wait till I get a replacement laptop cord...
associaing myself with animals : Not sure what this means... but since i'm here the answer is more than likely
Apreciatative of clean anthro art : check
Apreciative of not clean anthro art : is it ok that it's sometimes better than the real stuff?
spiritual animal stuff : uh... wtf is this...

Now this last part may take a while to post... this will be a wall more than likely... basically i'm going to explain my whole from beginning to now of how I became furry.

Well it all started a while back, maybe a few years... duno exactally when but I was surfing the net... I got on wikipedia and looked up some stuff.... got on the topic of starfox and went looking for pictures on google. Note this is not too long after I thought Krystal was hot... I origionally didn't think so but around this time I thought she was.

Well I don't remember exactally much after that point... wait... then I started asking friends who they thought (out of Zelda, Samus, and Krystal) was the hottest Nintendo character. I don't remember the answers but mine was Krystal.

One of my friends said somethign about furries and one goes into every oven... ... I was confused so I started asking what the heck he was talking about. He explained... I looked further into it.

So then about a year passed... wait no... this was last year when these last few bits started happening... anyway, I started liking the whole furry thing... duno why.

Then recently I was bored and since 007 Quantom of who cares... was released (the game that is) I looked for a review on the good ol' Youtube. There was the XPlay review I had expected to see, I watched it... then my eyes drifted toward the guys avatar... I clicked... saw his web site and clicked... saw he drew furries and saw the comic that he made "Better Days" I started reading.

I liked it, nice story... a bit odd but nice... One day I regestered on the Roosterteeth site... and then about a week after I looked at the "who's online" thing on the side... saw some anime and clicked... kept looking... and in someones profile I saw the two "minikinds" shorts... you know then hairball and haircut ones. I was kinda confused, thought they were funny but knew there had to be more. I didn't go looking. I noticed though, that he was part of a bunch of groups... I saw one with a furry picture... I clicked.

The group was called "Twokinds fanclub" or something like that and the picture was a tiger girl upside down with her feet on her head. Now I knew the name... I googled it. Led me to this site, which I imediatly went to the first page. Started reading from there.

Now let me back up... up untill now it's more of a how did I find twokinds... well I came to the conclusion that I was furry... somewhere when I was reading Betterdays. However, I saw a website that had a deffinition on there... (i think it was furpedia or something...)
anyway I saw one on there and it sounded like the whole furry thing was a religion... I didn't like that at all. I had begun to accept it and then tried to completely deny it.
Later I found a definition that I liked... thats what I go by and more or less it says "One who creates/searches for: Furry art, comics, stories, etc."
This made more sence... and started accepting the fact that maybe I was.
I let my closer friends know (the one that had brought the whole furry thing to my attention said "Yiff in hell furfag." I had to laugh... never did I think that that could be said to me.

Now i've fully accepted it... and really only 3 of my friends really aprove of it... most don't care... and the one who called me a furfag i'm guessing doesn't.

Although it's been on my mind alot lately... I can't forget... it's not helping that since i've accepted my furriness nothing has helped me forget... My mom has probably been the worst, and whats funny is she doesn't know. Whats you ask would not let me forget well.... she's said stuff like "shave that fur off your face" when I didn't shave for about a week... and then since I don't like anything on my feet and we were watching a movie I proped up my feet... she looked at them and said "Your furry" I imediatly kinda froze... not sure what to say although what was going through my mind was "You have NO idea what you just said" Today didn't help either... she was talking to my step-dad and said something about something being real furry... then started talking about me "yea he's got alot of furry stuff going on" I"m assuming she's talking about my face.

Then things others say doesn't help either... someone I know was talking about someone and said "Just because he's half human doesn't mean he isn't human" which reminded me of this place... and I changed the words in my head to be about furries... "Just because they're half human doesn't mean they aren't human"

Theres been other things that just aren't helping... like when a friend was messing with an eraser (you know those pen like eraser things) he was alreready kinda making perverted jokes when he pushed the eraser out as far as it could go.... then said "What it's a dog" ... I then just kept saying "You didn't just say that" and "Don't do that" etc. Thing is... he doesn't know a thing about furries... I had to explain. He didn't get it at first (When I try to explain furries I bring starfox into the equasion... cause they are all furries... well most if not all) took him a while but he mostly understands... now he's kinda doing random stuff on purpose.

Anyway away from the last 15 or so paragroughs of rant about my friends and how I got confused on the deffinition (or one of them) for furry i'd lik eto say that I think i've been furry all my life.

Why? Well because I remember watching some cartoon (looney toons or something like it) when I was a kid and they were stuck in some jungle and this girl ripped off a tigers skin and wore it around... moving the tail and everything... pretending she was some wild animal in a jungle or jungle girl or whatever... I thought that was kinda cool (the ripping tiger skin off and wearing it as if it wsa yours... not the jungle queen thing) also I remember that when I was in the car (i was about 3-5 years old at the time) I had some odd ideas... like if I could get out of this carseat there was a base I could crawl into under the back seat which was dark... and had 4 doors. They each had a starfox character abovethem (fox, falco, slippy, and peppy... also note this wasn't true but I thought it was at the time) that you could walk into and become that character. I duno about you but I think I have been furry for quite a while but just didn't know will recently.

Now back on the subject of reminding me about being furry... this doesn't so much as remind me of being furry but more as to why I probably am... I don't get cold easily... well I do but the temperature last night was perfect. It was just after winter precussion and a friend (notice how i'm not stating names... I already got two friends in the comic and someone else I know... I wana see if somehow Tom will have any new characters in the comic... although thats unlikely... that have my friends names.) told me to step outside. I did and he's like "it's cold out there isn't it?" I replied "What the heck are you talking about? It's awsome out here ya pansy" Note I had my sleves rolled up and no jacket on at all.... just a plain ol shirt.

Also another note about winter precussion... we march like Basitins... no joke (that is if Basitins walk on their toes) ... it's really annoying.

Now to mention about my fursona... since i'm rather new to this whole furry thing I haven't really picked a species yet... i've been tossing around a few thoughts but the only two I can think of me wanting to be is either fox or wolf... I'm leaning a bit toward wolf though. I'm gonna get on later and look up some comparison pictures and see which one fits my style more... although it's probably goingto be wolf... I just got a feeling.

Well I think my rant is over.. this is probably my longest post on any forum... and heck it might even be the longest post on this forum... just thought i'd spill it all outsince peopl ewere going in depth with their descriptions... I just tok it a little far... righ tabout now i'm hopingthat theres no character limit for posts because i'm on the Wii and if I loose this post i'm gona be realy depressed... cause well.. this took a long tim eto type. (I got hom eth esun was still up... now it's almost down... and it's been abou tan hour... holy crap.... an hour... didn't feel like an hour. Well I think i'm gona end this post... i'll email this to me later so I can save it... cause.. well... I wana be able to look back at this post and remember why the heck am I furry!? lol.

P.S. my Wii is lagging and.... oh crap.. don't tell me it' schoped off the top of my post.... oh God no. Please be there when I hit ok.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

Tirhakah
Traveler

#205 Post by Tirhakah »

Fursona: Kinda. Wouldn't mind being an anthro, but I don't (often) fantasize about it. *With* an anthro though...
Associating myself with animals : not sure what this question is asking
Appreciative of clean anthro art : Yeah
Appreciative of non-clean anthro art : Varies, generally proportional to the quality. ;)
Spiritual animal stuff : Don't think of myself as an animal if that's what this means.
thgir ot tfel morf daer

lucky
Apprentice

#206 Post by lucky »

Negative ghostrider the patter is clear.

Jarvis3132
Citizen

#207 Post by Jarvis3132 »

I can't really say yes and I can't really say no. I think Animal people (Mainly catgirls) are adorable, but in no way do I prefer them over human girls. Now, if only we could get people to grow kitty ears instead of Human ears. Thats the only thing I love about Cat Girls and stuff on that line.
And I ran, I ran until my muscles ached and my veins leaked battery acid.

Locke357
Grand Templar

#208 Post by Locke357 »

I'm a bit of a closet fur. I pretty much only exist as one over the interwebs.

Jarvis3132
Citizen

#209 Post by Jarvis3132 »

Locke357 wrote:I'm a bit of a closet fur. I pretty much only exist as one over the interwebs.
Wow, you took the words right out of my... er... Hands?
And I ran, I ran until my muscles ached and my veins leaked battery acid.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#210 Post by AzeNaku »

Jarvis3132 wrote:but in no way do I prefer them over human girls.
From my understanding, that's not what being furry is about, but I guess there's that whole "no definite definition" thing, so everyone sees the dividing line in different places...
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage