Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

bond84
Stick Animator

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#20026 Post by bond84 »

Fubar de Lizzy wrote:ugh...that's it, I've seriously had it. [censored] mobas.
http://www.gogigantic.com
Yea, join this when it hits in a few days, I've had next to zero issues.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#20027 Post by Ketzal »

bond84 wrote:
Fubar de Lizzy wrote:ugh...that's it, I've seriously had it. [censored] mobas.
http://www.gogigantic.com
Yea, join this when it hits in a few days, I've had next to zero issues.
appreciate the thought bond, but you don't get how exasperatingly angry I get when I lose at multiplayer games. I can laugh it off when it's with friends, but against random people it's just too frustrating for me. Playing a different moba isn't really going to fix that, unfortunately

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#20028 Post by Bellhead »

I'm hungry.

*facepalm* That needed context. So here you go:
My current living arrangement is the absolute farthest possible residence hall from all classes, and food. So it takes about an hour to take the bus to the block over from the dining hall, walk there, eat, walk back and take the bus back here.

And I have yet to stock my fridge with copious amounts of edible things.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#20029 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

You know what really grinds my gears?

When I get my computer back after a MONTH in the shop when they said it would take a WEEK, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED. ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS ARE STILL THERE.

AAARRRGGGG
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#20030 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

SperoWolf wrote:
TheFrozenSlime wrote:You know what really grinds my gears?

When I get my computer back after a MONTH in the shop when they said it would take a WEEK, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED. ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS ARE STILL THERE.

AAARRRGGGG
That's actually really serious. I'd contact management and have them take it back for free, but it probably wouldn't be worth losing it for another month
Well, it's the school tech shop, and all the work is done there for free. Plus, I think the part they ordered for my laptop was backlogged...

On a slightly more positive note, this is my 100th post. Figures it'd be about computer problems.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#20031 Post by SirSlaughter »

TheFrozenSlime wrote:
SperoWolf wrote:
TheFrozenSlime wrote:You know what really grinds my gears?

AAARRRGGGG
That's actually really serious. I'd contact management and have them take it back for free, but it probably wouldn't be worth losing it for another month
Well, it's the school tech shop, and all the work is done there for free. Plus, I think the part they ordered for my laptop was backlogged...

On a slightly more positive note, this is my 100th post. Figures it'd be about computer problems.
So, what's the problem and what's it doing? Which part was ordered? Did they describe or inform you what they had to do exactly to "fix" it?

Oh yeah, hi guys I'm stopping by again. It seems that the management system at the school I am at isn't the best and they aren't too organized. Their rules are also a bit...off or extreme. But I got goo news though (gonna post that in the happy thread)

midnightblink
Council Member

#20032 Post by midnightblink »

That awkward moment when your dad has 6 of his fishing friends at the house and you don't even know how to play sportball...

I'm just going to stay in my room for the rest of the night xD
Primum Non Nocere

Akira110
Literary Artist

#20033 Post by Akira110 »

I've been dealing with people talking about committing suicide for the past month and it's starting to seriously work on my nerves, because these people aren't doing it because there is literally no upside to their life. They're not talking about doing it because they're dying anyway and are in pain that's only going to get worse as time goes on. They're not talking about it because of some terminal illness. They're talking about it because some minor thing in their life has gone wrong, and because of it, they cannot stand life anymore and want to kill themselves. I legit have no more patience for people like this.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#20034 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I mentioned a while ago about my roommates vaping in the room and going to the RA. Well, apparently Housing can't do anything about it, even when it's the substance free floor.

Hopefully they can do something when I tell them about the beer cans in the room's trash can. Not even going to confront my roommates about it, because if I tell them to stop, they'll probably still do it. Just like the last incident. Just need to find the perfect time when the roommates are out and the RA is available, before the roommates dispose of the trash.

If It's not clear, I don't like my roommates. They use the fact that they were forced into the substance free floor as an excuse to ignore the rules. I'm not going to sit back and watch as they do it.

They still don't know I went to the RA in the first place.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#20035 Post by SirSlaughter »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:I mentioned a while ago about my roommates vaping in the room and going to the RA. Well, apparently Housing can't do anything about it, even when it's the substance free floor.

Hopefully they can do something when I tell them about the beer cans in the room's trash can. Not even going to confront my roommates about it, because if I tell them to stop, they'll probably still do it. Just like the last incident. Just need to find the perfect time when the roommates are out and the RA is available, before the roommates dispose of the trash.

If It's not clear, I don't like my roommates. They use the fact that they were forced into the substance free floor as an excuse to ignore the rules. I'm not going to sit back and watch as they do it.

They still don't know I went to the RA in the first place.
They claim nothing can be done about it? That's a load of [censored] as far as I know. To my current knowledge Vaping still falls under things such as smoking laws/rules put in place by either government of private owners. Well...at least that is how it is in my current college. They state over and over again that smoking or vaping in non deisgnated areas near doors or air conditioning units is against FEDERAL law and is punishable by said law which includes, but is not limited to: fines, possible jail time, etc.

I could be wrong. I am merely stating to my knowledge. I know that recently it's been getting bothersome especially when people keep doing it in the non smoking areas and every time you try to talk they blow it in your face.
I honestly have nothing against vaping. It's so much better than smoking and they're even better than those E-cigs. But I hate it when they blow it in my face instead of upwards and away from where my breathing hole is.

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#20036 Post by Kellard »

So today was my birthday... seemed to be nobody remembered until one of my friends spread the word. Far from being pleasant it was like a punch to the face. I wonder if I'm really worthless to people's sight.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#20037 Post by The Rookie »

Tyten wrote:So today was my birthday... seemed to be nobody remembered.
I wouldn't take it personally, Tyten. I have a horrible track record for remembering birthdays myself, but it doesn't mean I think any less of my friends and family. Besides, someone clearly remembered and tried to get the word out to everyone else. That sounds like a good friend to me.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#20038 Post by anonfox123 »

This is a weird night for me, woken up by the strangest thing...
Spoiler!
The part of my mouth where a wisdom tooth seemed to be poking out of my gums? Yeah, turns out that was just a chipped sliver of tooth working its way out while the actual wisdom tooth is staying put. WTF mouth...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#20039 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

The Rookie wrote:
I wouldn't take it personally, Tyten. I have a horrible track record for remembering birthdays myself, but it doesn't mean I think any less of my friends and family. Besides, someone clearly remembered and tried to get the word out to everyone else. That sounds like a good friend to me.
Not to mention (at least for me) there comes a point where birthdays become just other days. I sometime forget about my own birthday until someone reminds me.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#20040 Post by Twippit »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:
The Rookie wrote:
Not to mention (at least for me) there comes a point where birthdays become just other days. I sometime forget about my own birthday until someone reminds me.
I personally have never remembered my own birthday.

I'm homeless now, I think. I'm at a shelter and I don't know how long I'll be there... Here's hoping for the best.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.