Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#21841 Post by Envy661 »

The past six months have been tough for me. I feel like I'm falling in reverse, regressing to a former version of myself rather than moving forward.

I've always struggled with depression, but these last six months have been just a bunch of small things compounding themselves into one big thing.
In October, I went down from full time to part time because I was angry on the job all the time. I was starting to say things I didn't mean and make mountains out of molehills. I'm a caregiver. I work in Assisted Living. This was not a good attitude to have, and I felt like separating myself from what was upsetting me (Work and proven negligent bosses) would be good for my mental health.
For a time, it was. However, that was immediately replaced by even more stress due to my financial situation changing to a surplus of a couple hundred dollars a month to a hemorrhaging -$400 a month. And this is a situation that is still ongoing, as I try to pick up what shifts I can while trying to re-obtain full time work.
This situation has triggered my depression. I try to do everything I can to fight against it, but my motivation is at an all time low and I am once again contemplating psychological help (Which honestly I've needed for years). Right now, even though it isn't true, I feel like I am stuck with no way to save myself. I could do this or that to help myself, but, for those who have dealt with depression know, when you feel helpless, that is what you become to yourself. I'm trying to fight that feeling. Get into Twitch Streaming. Get into Day Trading. But there's always some obstacle to overcome that I can't bring myself to do. "Well no one has watched my stream, so I might as well not bother streaming every day." or "Well, I can't install this day trading app so there's really no point" or "Well my boss hates me so she'll never give me full time again". These little things have compounded to my current situation and I feel at a loss. Everything that could help costs, and right now money is my biggest struggle. I never thought I would be in a situation where finances felt out of control.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#21842 Post by Hulk10 »

Sometimes I feel like this forum is no place for me.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#21843 Post by Zakkerus »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:11 am Sometimes I feel like this forum is no place for me.
Don't worry, you're not the only one who feels that way. Heck, one of the "higher ups" even hates me and acts out of jurisdiction (and decent moral standards) to make fun of me and my ideas, I'm fairly sure. :p (Oh, and don't forget the threats I'm given by them too. Just check out my userpage if you want to see. Such a lovely edit they made, right?)

What's your reason for feeling that way, if I may ask? If it's too personal, you don't have to answer that.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#21844 Post by Hulk10 »

There is a lot things I want to talk about with regards to Keidran and no one really wants to talk about it. Like Keidran fur pattern differences, keidran selves what kind of Keidran would you want to be. Those kinds of things.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#21845 Post by Zakkerus »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:47 pm There is a lot things I want to talk about with regards to Keidran and no one really wants to talk about it. Like Keidran fur pattern differences, keidran selves what kind of Keidran would you want to be. Those kinds of things.
Ah, I see. Well, I'm sorry about that.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#21846 Post by Hulk10 »

Not your fault...........

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#21847 Post by Zakkerus »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 pm Not your fault...........
I know. I just wanted to let you know that you have my sympathy.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#21848 Post by Hulk10 »

I realize that and thanks.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#21849 Post by Zakkerus »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:54 pm I realize that and thanks.
You're welcome, pal. :)

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#21850 Post by Hulk10 »

When someone asks if I even read what I write it hurts........ Of course I read what I write. Its not my fault that others are annoyed by what I write.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#21851 Post by tony1695 »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:46 pm When someone asks if I even read what I write it hurts........ Of course I read what I write. Its not my fault that others are annoyed by what I write.
It's more that in that particular instance, you repeated yourself. You said the exact same thing twice within 15 words.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#21852 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:43 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:46 pm When someone asks if I even read what I write it hurts........ Of course I read what I write. Its not my fault that others are annoyed by what I write.
It's more that in that particular instance, you repeated yourself. You said the exact same thing twice within 15 words.
Ah yeah. It still seemed less than polite and that wasn't fun.

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#21853 Post by Zakkerus »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:44 pm
Some people on here can be pricks. If they do something like that, then just block them.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#21854 Post by Hulk10 »

Zakkerus wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm
Some people on here can be pricks. If they do something like that, then just block them.
Ok though now I know there was no intention for rudeness

Zakkerus
Banned
Banned

#21855 Post by Zakkerus »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 pm
Zakkerus wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm
Ok though now I know there was no intention for rudeness
Ah, alright then.