Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

minime
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#20911 Post by minime »

TheWMM wrote:
minime wrote:Proof that my family tell me [censored] all around this place.

Apparently last week, my oldest brother started coughing up blood, and know one told me until i over heard him say about doctors taking his blood.

This is how little i mean to my family.
That's absolutely horrible! Both the secrecy and the situation. Have you thought about doing anything? I'm sure we'd all want to know when you're brother is ok too - if you're up for telling us.
I'll be sure to tell you guys if i get any information about it

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#20912 Post by SirJahar »

Severe intestinal problems leading to inflammation and several hours spent in the restroom today.
I think i even saw a little blood on some of the TP earlier.

OH GODS, IT HUTS!!!!

Butterscotch
Master

#20913 Post by Butterscotch »

Help.

We left EU
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#20914 Post by TinyVoices »

Butterscotch wrote:Help.

We left EU
WOAH.

Damn, but I wonder how that'll change anything.
SirJahar wrote:
Spoiler!
Diarrhea so bad my anus is raw.
I think i even saw a little blood on some of the TP earlier.
Zero reading warning, real nice. XD

Butterscotch
Master

#20915 Post by Butterscotch »

62% of Scotland voted to remain in the EU with every single Scottish council voting to remain, and yet we still leave the EU because the people down south.
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#20916 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Butterscotch wrote:62% of Scotland voted to remain in the EU with every single Scottish council voting to remain, and yet we still leave the EU because the people down south.
It's always the British.

Well, good luck. Dunno what's going to happen as it's never happened before, but good luck.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#20917 Post by Dadrobit »

Mosquitoes... Lots and lots of mosquitoes...

My guardhouse is swarming...

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#20918 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

SperoWolf wrote:I can say that I've never been more at peace when the emotion starts to surface than allowing myself to be enraged.
This is good. I'd rather someone be angry than literally letting themselves die.

I wish the best for you in the future

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#20919 Post by minime »

Butterscotch wrote:62% of Scotland voted to remain in the EU with every single Scottish council voting to remain, and yet we still leave the EU because the people down south.
I was hoping we're gonna remain, in fact some of the papers i just delivered said the remain campaign was ahead wtf.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#20920 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

minime wrote:
I was hoping we're gonna remain, in fact some of the papers i just delivered said the remain campaign was ahead wtf.
Something tells me parliament has something to do with it. Dunno what it's like over there, but I'm pretty sure shenanigans happen over here.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#20921 Post by SirJahar »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:
minime wrote:
Something tells me parliament has something to do with it. Dunno what it's like over there, but I'm pretty sure shenanigans happen over here.
I'm sure you're right. I don't know which corporate interests benefit, or who or what, but someone is going to make bank off of this, probably while hurting the country at large.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#20922 Post by The Rookie »

Is it possible for Scotland to remain in/rejoin the EU since it's technically a separate country, or would that require you guys having to become independent from the UK/England?

Honestly, I'm terrified for the future economy of the UK, since you've now lost your ability to negotiate (To the same extent as you once could) trade with your EU neighbours. The pound is already plummeting in the Asian market.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#20923 Post by Bellhead »

schradieck wrote:But at what point does my fighting change from helping him see that I'm different, to selfishly forcing him to stay with me?
I've felt your pain. Almost to a T. My GF went through.. I'll leave it at "stuff", and was very unsure of any relationship. She was sure that once I learned two certain things about her, I would be weirded out, and would leave her because I couldn't bear to stay.

She often asked if I wanted anything from her, and she was worried for a LONG time that I might.. do things to her. It took time.. a long time, for her to accept that I would be there for her when she needed me.

As for your question: I define that line between "I'm scared to stay because of my past" or "I am unsure about the future", and "I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt by you" or "You're not right for me". In my eyes, if you truely mean well, you'll be there whenever he needs you. And if he truely wants to be with you, he'll come around. Someday.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#20924 Post by Zylver »

Congratulations David Cameron, the biggest bloody colossal tit of the 21st century! :evil: Well played, you nasty git! :evil:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#20925 Post by Ketzal »

schradieck wrote:-snip-
Okay, first of all, that is the most [censored] way for someone to break up a relationship. If I were you I'd meet up with him face to face and make sure he means it.

Second of all, alcohol's only going to make you feel worse dude, it doesn't help things.