Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#20761 Post by Dadrobit »

So there's recently been some sort of large incursion of cartel hitmen in Arizona lately. These folks are going around killing other cartel members who are suspected to be drug thieves with 'shoot on sight' orders.

Problem is that the thieves being killed are using campground back-roads and hiking/offroading trails and vehicles to do their work. So it's pretty difficult to differentiate from say, regular folks in the same place doing innocent things.

Now we have my local Sheriff sending out a mass warning advising as many civilians as he can to go out armed just in case they need to shoot back if they're going out camping or offroading.

And wouldn't you know it, my folks are leaving tomorrow through the weekend to go camping and offroading to celebrate the school-year's end.

I'm lending them Charles for the weekend.

Butterscotch
Master

#20762 Post by Butterscotch »

Last day of me ever being a high school student. The sweetest little cinnamon roll teacher gave us her email and told us to keep in touch, I didn't cry till I was out of school grounds at least.
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#20763 Post by SirJahar »

Butterscotch wrote:Last day of me ever being a high school student. The sweetest little cinnamon roll teacher gave us her email and told us to keep in touch, I didn't cry till I was out of school grounds at least.
I remember my last day of school. I got out of DAEP early, so I drove over and stood across the street fliping every one off as they came out. I was still bitter about the circumstances I was forced to leave under.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#20764 Post by Stryder221 »

Got my headset broke for the second time while trying to make a recording of my very boring voice.
This time I ended up breaking the plastic when I fell over in my chair, making one ear hang by it's wire.

I'm trying to glue the thing back together at the time of posting, but I don't expect much success.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#20765 Post by Dadrobit »

So there's this game I was super into for a couple years called Dust 514. While the moment to moment gameplay was shoddy at the best of times, the community was awesome. I got to make so many friends, some of which I now know and have met in real life, and it was people in the community that not only helped me get my awesome security gig, but also helped me get started in the field of voice overs.

I'm still in contact with a lot of these people through various means, but the game that brought us all together over the last almost 5 years, Dust 514, is having its servers shut down tonight. It's a very sad thought....

Bon
Master

#20766 Post by Bon »

SperoWolf wrote:I hate falling for people.

I break more hearts than Trump and Bernie talk out of their [censored], combinatively. It sucks most when you've been growing close to someone. It's more than "I IDOLIZE THIS PERSON AND THINK THEY'RE CUTE HOW COULD THEY NOT LOVE ME TWO WORDS IN". The second I'm somewhat dating someone and they express any sort of happiness from engaging with me, my heart just sinks to the bottom. It's at this point that they're going to be actually hurt when the inevitable comes to pass. I don't know why I do this to people. And each time it happens I raise my standard higher, and somehow I still find someone to meet it. It's always different, the person is always better, and yet none of it changes the outcome.
You will eventually find someone who you will love continuously and will want to be with forever and will not need to raise your standards higher, because they will be the one for you :flora:

Add/Follow me on anything :flora:

Steam!

Twitter!

Facebook!

Twitch!

PSN: IBonsly

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#20767 Post by SirJahar »

Perhaps you have found someone that you don't hate? It is posible that you a perpetuating you own problem by anticipating the break. It also would do well to let those you get involved with about your condition. That way they can prepare better.

OT: When you have a full bladder and the person driving decides to floor it. I felt like I was going to piss myself.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#20768 Post by tony1695 »

So, for some reason my IP Address got banned. I'm currently logged on through... alternative means.
I'm honestly not sure what rules I could have broken, or what warranted this.
I've already sent an email to the Board Admin. Now I just have to wait for the response.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hayate
The Hidden User

#20769 Post by Hayate »

Ugh, been laying in bed with the lights off and a pillow over my head for most of the day since I've gotten home trying to deal with a splitting headache... I've already been in bed all weekend from other painful stuff and now that has let up I get this... Running out of painkillers, not getting anything done, this just sucks. Right now I'm writing this with only one eye open simply because it hurts to have them both open at the same time... Kill me already!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

bond84
Stick Animator

#20770 Post by bond84 »

It's two in the morning, I've been putting off creating a new video and trying to relive my old memories through my old gaming systems, and I honest to god have no idea how I beat this as a kid.
10 year old me can remember the names of this stupid witches pet, or band, or whatever, and somehow, 10 year old me can finish these challenges without a sweat. I have no idea, how 12 years ago, I beat Banjo kazooie as a kid, and here I am wanting to work into gaming as more of a job, and I can't beat what I could 12 years ago? What does that make of me now then...does that mean I've gotten worse in all this time?
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#20771 Post by Vintage »

I think I'm starting to get sick. I had to skip out on a couple of hours of my work in order to come home to rest. I pretty much woke up every hour last night from a half awake/half asleep state. I eventually just couldn't for the life of me fall asleep, so I got up at 5:00 AM this morning...
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#20772 Post by Ketzal »

bond84 wrote:It's two in the morning, I've been putting off creating a new video and trying to relive my old memories through my old gaming systems, and I honest to god have no idea how I beat this as a kid.
10 year old me can remember the names of this stupid witches pet, or band, or whatever, and somehow, 10 year old me can finish these challenges without a sweat. I have no idea, how 12 years ago, I beat Banjo kazooie as a kid, and here I am wanting to work into gaming as more of a job, and I can't beat what I could 12 years ago? What does that make of me now then...does that mean I've gotten worse in all this time?
I doubt it, it probably just means you're not spending as much time with it as you did when you were a kid. I dunno about you, but I remember spending an ungodly amount of time on stuff like super Mario sunshine and agonizing over some of the more [censored] stars. Just keep at it, at some point you'll find that groove again.

OT: why do I ever watch horror movies? I watched one last night and I can't help but think of the characters that were brutally murdered while crying and screaming for help. I know it's all pretend, but it still makes me feel bad for them.

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#20773 Post by nsamok6620 »

I knew I was forgetting to post something here! I can't hear from my right ear! This used to happen to me all the time as a kid, and it happened one in college because I was on the rifle team and was putting earplugs in every day. But I don't even wear ear bud style headphones any more, this is just completely random and really annoying.
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#20774 Post by kiabugboy »

Well, the finals is over. But I'm still far from done. My math finals is below the passing grade so I have to take a remidial test, there's supposed to be a remidial teaching today, but I only found out later that the remidial teaching for my class was moved a day earlier so I missed it. alas, i already told the driver that i'll be out late. so i just spent two hours in school, alone and doing nothing.
other than that i also failed my religion final exam (yes, religion is a mandatory subject here), and today i think i screwed up the PE final exam as well....so the next week i'll still have to study for more remidial tests.
i'm exhausted.

i don't like to rant, but just i felt very drained right now, i've been getting sad feelings again.
a while ago i started feeling sad for no reason, but eventually i felt much better for quite some time so i thought that it's finally gone.
but it's back again now. i just get suddenly sad and down out of nowhere, and it's really making me hard to do anything.

aside from the recent comic sketch, i haven't touched any of my drawings for quite a while, even though most of them are almost finished, i just can't bring myself to get motivated to do them.
i haven't been able to get myself to reply to the PM's for several days now. even though i really want to talk to someone, i just can't seem to think of any conversations.

often i just find myself laying in bed or sitting still for hours, having so much thoughts running in my head, only to occasionally check the forum to desperately find any activity that i can take part in. i've tried coping with this by trying to have fun in the forum, like the ETB thread. but somehow, i just keep getting irrational feelings that somehow i'm bothering people or i've accidentally said something wrong and pissed someone, and that i should stop annoying everyone.

again, i really don't like ranting and i'd usually avoid doing this. but i'm just really tired right now. i want to talk to someone about this. i did last time. but i felt i would just end up bringing unnecessary problems to them so maybe it's better if i just write it here in the sad thread. i don't know, maybe i'm just over-thinking, maybe i'll feel better soon and i'll look back at how unnecessary this post is

Bon
Master

#20775 Post by Bon »

kiabugboy wrote:Well, the finals is over. But I'm still far from done. My math finals is below the passing grade so I have to take a remidial test, there's supposed to be a remidial teaching today, but I only found out later that the remidial teaching for my class was moved a day earlier so I missed it. alas, i already told the driver that i'll be out late. so i just spent two hours in school, alone and doing nothing.
other than that i also failed my religion final exam (yes, religion is a mandatory subject here), and today i think i screwed up the PE final exam as well....so the next week i'll still have to study for more remidial tests.
i'm exhausted.

i don't like to rant, but just i felt very drained right now, i've been getting sad feelings again.
a while ago i started feeling sad for no reason, but eventually i felt much better for quite some time so i thought that it's finally gone.
but it's back again now. i just get suddenly sad and down out of nowhere, and it's really making me hard to do anything.

aside from the recent comic sketch, i haven't touched any of my drawings for quite a while, even though most of them are almost finished, i just can't bring myself to get motivated to do them.
i haven't been able to get myself to reply to the PM's for several days now. even though i really want to talk to someone, i just can't seem to think of any conversations.

often i just find myself laying in bed or sitting still for hours, having so much thoughts running in my head, only to occasionally check the forum to desperately find any activity that i can take part in. i've tried coping with this by trying to have fun in the forum, like the ETB thread. but somehow, i just keep getting irrational feelings that somehow i'm bothering people or i've accidentally said something wrong and pissed someone, and that i should stop annoying everyone.

again, i really don't like ranting and i'd usually avoid doing this. but i'm just really tired right now. i want to talk to someone about this. i did last time. but i felt i would just end up bringing unnecessary problems to them so maybe it's better if i just write it here in the sad thread. i don't know, maybe i'm just over-thinking, maybe i'll feel better soon and i'll look back at how unnecessary this post is
You don't need to worry aboug being annoying over in the ETB thread, it's fun to have everyone there, and the more crazy the stuff, the better! No-one is getting annoyed!

Add/Follow me on anything :flora:

Steam!

Twitter!

Facebook!

Twitch!

PSN: IBonsly