Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#20716 Post by kiabugboy »

Butterscotch wrote:
TheWMM wrote:
Butterscotch wrote:So..uhh....I think...my girlfriend broke up with me?
!

What happened?
If you want to talk about it, that is
Well, i asked her if i could recreate my fursona. She did help me make it after all, she got upset. Then when i told her that mini would like to buy art from her...she broke up with me and told me to go date mini??

EDIT: She came back and said Sorry. Were still together.
How often do you mention minime to her?

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#20717 Post by minime »

Butterscotch wrote:
TheWMM wrote:
Butterscotch wrote:So..uhh....I think...my girlfriend broke up with me?
!

What happened?
If you want to talk about it, that is
Well, i asked her if i could recreate my fursona. She did help me make it after all, she got upset. Then when i told her that mini would like to buy art from her...she broke up with me and told me to go date mini??

EDIT: She came back and said Sorry. Were still together.
I'm so sorry if i've damaged your relationship with her. ;c

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#20718 Post by nsamok6620 »

Why the [censored] am I awake at 6:30 am on a Saturday? Oh well. Guess I'll get a head start on all the video games I wanted to play today.
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#20719 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

My iTunes has been doing all sorts of weird stuff with the zoom levels on the store; it gets extremely zoomed in and won't zoom all the way out again on the home page of the store, and I can more fully zoom out on other store pages, but it still looks not quite right. Windows 7, restarting did nothing. Regular music pages are fine.

And have you ever gotten so engrossed in something you're reading that you literally forget to eat? I seem to have formed a nasty habit of doing just that. It makes mornings feel like [censored].
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#20720 Post by Envy661 »

I had to leave a job early because I couldn't handle the load. It was dishwashing.
Let me explain:

I got a new job recently at an Assisted Living place. It's all groundskeeping, outdoors for nearly my entire shift, and on my feet all day. Mostly push mowing and weed whipping. It's an 8 hour, Monday-Friday shift.
Wednesday, I got a call for an interview at this restaurant across the street from me. I hit it off with the interviewer, and she asked when I could start. Overestimating my abilities, I said 5:30 after my shift ends. She told me I could start Friday.

I just finished my first week at the assisted living place on Friday. My shift for the day ends at 5:00, so I went to the restaurant almost immediately from work. To work a 6 hour shift.

By 7, I was struggling. By 10, I had to give up. I have never felt so frustrated in my life. If it were any normal situation, I could have handled it easily, but after following an 8 hour shift, I couldn't. It make me feel weak, and I do not like that feeling.

I'm coming down from a bad sunburn I got Tuesday, but the reason I had to leave was because I just couldn't stand up anymore. Not the burn on my hands and arms as I spent nearly 5 hours putting them into hot water cleaning dishes. My feet, from being on them for going on 14 hours (I also walk to and from work).

I didn't burn my bridges completely, at least. The lady knew I was coming down from an 8 hour shift, and I told her I would be more than happy to come in some days to help out when it's super busy since I live across the street.
This has been a learning experience, I guess.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#20721 Post by nsamok6620 »

I've got to get out of this house. I'm starting to understand why my sister packed up and left out of the blue back in highschool.

Disclaimer: compared to pretty much all family related posts I see here this is pretty much insignificant, but I'm going to rant about it anyways.

It's mothers day. So my sister and I go shopping to buy food to make a nice dinner. Her and I cook said dinner while my mom reads a book while sipping tea out of a mug that my sister and I painted a few weeks ago and gave her today. After dinner I clean several dishes and put some food away. I'd say about a third of the cleanup, leaving the rest to my dad.

But he is just surfing the internet on the couch. He will put the food away and stuff, but he is in the middle of something. Well my mom is physically incapable of doing nothing when there is stuff that she could be doing. So she nags my dad until he gets to work. Then after I do some more work I take a seat on the couch to rest.

This is where I get fed up. As soon as my [censored] hit the couch she calls me by name. I just look at her and blankly say what. She says she thinks I'm not doing my fair share of work.

Excuse me? My sister and I bought and cooked the food, and I did a good portion of the clean up. Exactly how much more of this do you think I need to do for it to be my fair share? Seriously mom, you need to chill the [censored] out.

Happy mothers day.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#20722 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

I really oughta get a haircut. I hate having hair that goes down to my eyebrows.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Self-Proclaimed

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#20723 Post by nsamok6620 »

Th forums being down made me sad (;_;)
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Zylver
Grand Templar

#20724 Post by Zylver »

I feel betrayed, disappointed and utterly devastated by the events on Sunday.

Turns out that my little brother is not going to visit me in the UK at the end of May.
The first upsetting thing is that he KNEW that I have a stable job now in the UK and that I will invite him at the end of May to visit me. He had like 4-5 months to prepare financially but he did not... to make matters worse: I KNOW that he is playing with quite huge sums of money because of his motocross hobby and I still refuse to believe that he didn't had any chance to save up for at least for the flight ticket... Not to mention that he wanted me to pay for his ticket... IN THE LAST MINUTE!!! Hold on bro: if you knew that you are not able to afford the trip, but want to come anyway, maybe- JUST MAYBE!!! - you could have informed me earlier before the flight ticket prices doubled...
And the biggest reason why despise him so much now:
I can cancel my two tickets to the WarCraft movie... at the BFI IMAX cinema in London... for the midnight screening... AND I ALREADY HAVE THE BLOODY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
I was hoping to spend some quality time with my little brother, because he and I were big fans of the WarCraft universe, TOTALLY! And I was so hyped for the movie and the fact that I can watch the midnight screening in London with a bunch of other WarCraft fans was uplifting...
... and now I can say good-bye to that because that's how much I worth for my brother as it looks like. FINE. If that's how much I worth compared to some [censored] motorcycles than be that way!

Now I don't even want to see the movie... no matter how awesome it will be :(

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#20725 Post by Dadrobit »

schradieck wrote:Well, my neighbor did it. he went and called the cops on us "Because our yard is too messy, it is violating all these bylaws"

We got off the hook which is good, but I am honestly tempted to burn his [censored] house down, WITH HIM IN IT.
i've got nothing to lose, him on the other hand...
He really should fix his attitude as this is the last straw for me, if he even looks at me wrong once before I move, well. the police will probably get involved. and not in a good way.

That being said I am holding myself back with my last bit of willpower. however I think my other roommate might not take this as lightly as I am
Ahhh, the joys of ~not~ living in an HOA.

In the community I'm a security officer for, we have to issue tickets for [censored] like having your vehicle parked facing the wrong way, or if you have a basketball hoop not painted the right color, and goodness forbid if you put up any yard decorations without prior consent. All ticket-able offenses. No need for a complaint either, just if one of the officers spots it, it needs to get a ticket.

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#20726 Post by nsamok6620 »

schradieck wrote:Well, my neighbor did it. he went and called the cops on us "Because our yard is too messy, it is violating all these bylaws"

We got off the hook which is good, but I am honestly tempted to burn his [censored] house down, WITH HIM IN IT.
i've got nothing to lose, him on the other hand...
He really should fix his attitude as this is the last straw for me, if he even looks at me wrong once before I move, well. the police will probably get involved. and not in a good way.

That being said I am holding myself back with my last bit of willpower. however I think my other roommate might not take this as lightly as I am
When you leave for the last time you should take a [censored] on his porch lol
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Hayate
The Hidden User

#20727 Post by Hayate »

My electricity went out while I was in the middle of writing a big post and I lost it all... Now I can't even remember what I was writing. Then my phone died, so I didn't have any light at all. We dug out some candles and got them lit and the like 5 minutes later the power comes back on. I'm just so mad the power went out and I had nothing to do ahhhh grrrrr! :potatoes:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#20728 Post by nsamok6620 »

So I could post this in the dream thread, but the dream itself isn't really worth making a whole post for.

I was in a sporting goods store that was letting people fill up their airsoft magazines for free. I was trying to fill my pistol abd it wasn't working. It is actually a duel stack mag, but if the pellets don't make a perfect zig-zag pattern all the way up it won't feed. And I just couldn't get it to stack right.

Right when I was about to get it my mom woke me up asking when I was planning on getting up since I had to get to work early. I told her I was getting up at the normal time. I looked at my phone and it was three minutes before my alarm goes off. So all she did was ruin my dream. I was so frustrated and I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet lol.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#20729 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

As someone who is a fan of both the Stars and the Spurs, it has not been a very good week for me.
Self-Proclaimed

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#20730 Post by kiabugboy »

yesterday my dad got into a car accident in front of my neighborhood.
it wasn't very serious, he's completely fine, but the front part of the car was damaged.
he said he was trying to cross an intersection when another car came up speeding towards him.
anyway, apparently the other guy he collided with was a pretty high ranking dude in the military so my dad and my mom had to go to the local military base to sort things out with him and my dad end up paying for the damage for both his car and the other guy's car.

other than that,it's going to be a pretty busy week for me, got about 5 tests coming in a few days as well as other school assignments, and the finals are also approaching....