Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#19591 Post by Gotheran »

Sithil wrote:
Gotheran wrote:Its a great day when your own mother pushes you to the point where you're strongly considering either her murder or your own suicide, or both...
I hope these are considerations that you are blowing out of proportion to their ludcirous extreme, or else I am seriously concerned you need to find a better way of processing your emotions. Perhaps expounding on the situation might be a good start.
im literally covered in non visible bruises, because I figured it'd be better to take my frustration out on myself than worthless objects in the house since that would piss mom off and make her kick me out of the house, or call the cops, and i have literally no other options in life, period. but rather than accept that something's wrong and deal with it like a responsible adult my mom decided maybe if she ignored it, or laid the blame wholly at my feet like I'm doing this little stupid shallow things on purpose to spite her, the last four days I've woken up having to suppress the urge to punch a hole through the wall, or a face...

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#19592 Post by Sithil »

Gotheran wrote:im literally covered in non visible bruises, because I figured it'd be better to take my frustration out on myself than worthless objects in the house since that would piss mom off and make her kick me out of the house, or call the cops, and i have literally no other options in life, period. but rather than accept that something's wrong and deal with it like a responsible adult my mom decided maybe if she ignored it, or laid the blame wholly at my feet like I'm doing this little stupid shallow things on purpose to spite her, the last four days I've woken up having to suppress the urge to punch a hole through the wall, or a face...
It sounds like you have far, far too much pent up agression for whatever it is that is going on, to go on much longer. You either need to resolve whatever issues there are between you and your mother, in fact that must be your ultimate goal, or if there is no hope for immidiate resolution you must find some other form of catharsis, because literally beating yourself up is a really awful one.

I don't feel like I have enough information to offer much advise on how to approach the problem as a whole, but as for the release of stress or anger, I can reccomend arduous physical activity of just about any kind, be it chopping wood or running yourself breathless, or possibly meditation if that's more your thing. Just keep in mind that you should isolate yourself for these activities, and that if you want to try the meditation rout, that you don't complicate it unnecessarily, don't worry as much about poses, breathing techniques or chants, all you need is to find a quiet time and place, and take the time not to engage in anything but your own toughts.

I seriously hope that you can improve the situation between your mother and yourself, as it sounds from your posts like you have an incredibly antagonistic relation to her, and that this is incredibly unhealthy, and quite frankly, dangerous.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#19593 Post by Him »

My brother lost the job I got him at the airport. Damn, I feel sorry for him. It was his first job too, so I imagine it stings.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#19594 Post by Bellhead »

Got an email from the worst chemistry teacher in the history of ever.

"If you get 60% or better on all quizzes from here on out and complete every homework, you will pass the class with a D-."

NEWSFLASH! The grade D- does not exist here anymore! The lowest passing grade that exists here in Massachusetts is a D, at 65%.

Get with the times, you boring dumb geezer with a crappy sense of humor, no enthusiasm and no teaching skills whatsoever who insists upon online homework and in-class electronic answers that you never go over. I wish one day he'd just get lost in this town and not make it back. The world would be a better place.

Though I don't have the sack to tell him what I think, for fear he'll fail me even harder. He probably wouldn't, but I sure as hell wouldn't put it past him. Jerk.

EDIT: Sunglasses fell off my head today. Literally broke in half. Good news is, once I go home again, I can solder them back together. Next summer or so.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#19595 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Yeah, that workout routine I mentioned in the smile thread, not off to a great start. I already can't move. This really is for the better, of only a minute of push-ups and sit-ups (and I added a minute of lunges to get in a leg workout) are killing me. I am not very fit... :?

Warrl
Grand Templar

#19596 Post by Warrl »

Well, Dark, no matter where you're going you have to start where you are.

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#19597 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

So sunburned right now.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#19598 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

I have a nasty head cold, and I feel nauseated, too. I have a bug, I know it. This blows.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#19599 Post by Gotheran »

Is it just me or is everything still upsidedown and comicsans'y? Is there a way to turn it off? Or must we suffer till someone unb0rk'ds everything. Also, ever since April first, youtube videos keep starting randomly muted or with the volume at random settings...

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#19600 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Gotheran wrote:Is it just me or is everything still upsidedown and comicsans'y? Is there a way to turn it off? Or must we suffer till someone unb0rk'ds everything. Also, ever since April first, youtube videos keep starting randomly muted or with the volume at random settings...
Things are normal for me. Also, your YouTube might be glitchy clientside. I don't know, it's happened to me before, on a school computer, but those reset at the end of the day, so I didn't have time to get a good look at it.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#19601 Post by The Rookie »

So Ray (Brownman) Narvaez jr is leaving Achievement Hunter this week

He said he'll be back for Live action and Voice acting, but I think he's done with the Let's Play crew for a while
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#19602 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

The Rookie wrote:So Ray (Brownman) Narvaez jr is leaving Achievement Hunter this week

He said he'll be back for Live action and Voice acting, but I think he's done with the Let's Play crew for a while
He's going into a career of live-streaming. If you haven't heard that, here is his twitch.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#19603 Post by The Rookie »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:He's going into a career of live-streaming. If you haven't heard that, here is his twitch.
Yeah, but I don't really follow streamers often. I'm kind of hoping he does some occasional videos with Michael or other RT employees during their off hours. Something like GassyMexican does in collaboration with other gamers, like Captain Sparkles and Seananners.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#19604 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Alright, the school have now stated it will Close down and either move or compleatly remove the classes.
Im not surprised since its after all just a school with a bad budget.

Still people react like they want to silence us, make us slaves to the system and that they can do what ever they want to us... I just lol when I see the posters and hear others thought about how [censored] it is.

Am probably the most calm person right now, after all. The same reaction would been at any other Company.
Cus the school is sort of Company owned and we agreed to be their workers (in a way of studdy instead of work)

If the Gov want to Close it down due to its not making Money, then why can't they!? :P

*it wont effect me, the class I go will remain until I done it, so am one of the last in this class
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#19605 Post by Gotheran »

Had to wake up early today...