Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Zylver
Grand Templar

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#17926 Post by Zylver »

Sad but true:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

foxlord
Elder foxy

#17927 Post by foxlord »

My town has, I kid you not, 20 pizza places. I do not lack for pizza. Ever.
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

johny
Templar GrandMaster

#17928 Post by johny »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
johny wrote:You know its quite astounding the amount of Pizza our community goes through. Its like the official food of TwoKinds lol.
I didn't know a lot of people here ate pizza...

I share a Little Caesar's pizza with a friend just about once a week. And if we don't go to Caesar's, he gets a pizza sandwich at Subway. :roll: ?
What, I eat Pizza regularly once a week, every Sunday.
See I told y'all, its a hot commodity around here. And Tom is worse culprit of all of us!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#17929 Post by Schrodinger »

johny wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
johny wrote:You know its quite astounding the amount of Pizza our community goes through. Its like the official food of TwoKinds lol.
I didn't know a lot of people here ate pizza...

I share a Little Caesar's pizza with a friend just about once a week. And if we don't go to Caesar's, he gets a pizza sandwich at Subway. :roll: ?
What, I eat Pizza regularly once a week, every Sunday.
See I told y'all, its a hot commodity around here. And Tom is worse culprit of all of us!
Fridays for me.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#17930 Post by nsamok6620 »

So, it is 24 degrees out (F) and I am working on my car. I have 1.5 out of the four things done that I wanted to do with it. And the only think I have to show for it is a slightly shinier fuel filter and some scraped knuckles. The thermostat and the front manifold will have to wait until I go to the shop Tuesday. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go put the other three spark plugs in. The ones that are on the back of the engine. AKA the hard ones....
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#17931 Post by LuckyMudman »

My mother who is awfully afraid of guns had one stored in her attic, which she turned over to the police and only after that told us about it. After asking very specific questions about it, I managed to determine it was a genuine DP-28.

I think I could cry...
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#17932 Post by nsamok6620 »

LuckyMudman wrote:My mother who is awfully afraid of guns had one stored in her attic, which she turned over to the police and only after that told us about it. After asking very specific questions about it, I managed to determine it was a genuine DP-28.

I think I could cry...
I think I would too...

Anyways. After Scraping more knuckles, I got one of the back spark plugs changed. I move on to the next one. After pulling on the boot of the wire for ten minutes (more scrapes) I get it off. Well, most of it. The part that grabs the plug was still on the plug. So I ran to the store to buy new wires. They had cheap ones, cheaper ones, and reaaaaally expensive ones. I was planning on buying good ones for a reasonable price at the mod shop tomorrow, but now I can't. I mean, these are just about the best wires you can get within reason, but I really didn't want to spend $133 on them.... Oh yeah, they weren't in the store. They have to get them from the warehouse. I'm still waiting for a call from the store.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#17933 Post by Hoppy »

LuckyMudman wrote:My mother who is awfully afraid of guns had one stored in her attic, which she turned over to the police and only after that told us about it. After asking very specific questions about it, I managed to determine it was a genuine DP-28.

I think I could cry...
I am crying for you. (;_;)
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

nsamok6620
Blacksmith

#17934 Post by nsamok6620 »

The world must be ending or something. my sister had to take her dog to the vet for an emergency this morning, and just now my girlfriend calls me and needs a ride to the hospital because her mom had a stroke. And I'm stuck here not able to do a god damn thing because I broke a stupid [censored] spark plug wire. I called my sister to see if she can give her a ride and she can, but the whole thing is still [censored].
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
_____________╭━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

Rekats Rovert
Templar GrandMaster

#17935 Post by Rekats Rovert »

It seems like whenever I'm talking to someone I like, someone else will come along and the conversation is over, right then, and I'm ignored from then on. And then I realize that I wasn't really that interesting of a person to talk to in the first place.

Theriisingsun
Merchant

#17936 Post by Theriisingsun »

Rekats Rovert wrote:It seems like whenever I'm talking to someone I like, someone else will come along and the conversation is over, right then, and I'm ignored from then on. And then I realize that I wasn't really that interesting of a person to talk to in the first place.
i know those feels bro, I have gotten that so often in my life now I don't really speak to people that often, and when i do it's usually dull, uninteresting, blunt or what have you, the problem with this is that it makes me want to talk even less than normal, while i'm trying really hard to be as social as I can (for my standards anyway) it's just a vicious cycle that I seem to be stuck in, i'm actually okay, it's just at times I feel like i'm just dragging down the people around me when I say something or I say little to nothing

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#17937 Post by TinyVoices »

Theriisingsun wrote:
Rekats Rovert wrote:It seems like whenever I'm talking to someone I like, someone else will come along and the conversation is over, right then, and I'm ignored from then on. And then I realize that I wasn't really that interesting of a person to talk to in the first place.
i know those feels bro, I have gotten that so often in my life now I don't really speak to people that often, and when i do it's usually dull, uninteresting, blunt or what have you, the problem with this is that it makes me want to talk even less than normal, while i'm trying really hard to be as social as I can (for my standards anyway) it's just a vicious cycle that I seem to be stuck in, i'm actually okay, it's just at times I feel like i'm just dragging down the people around me when I say something or I say little to nothing
Oh [censored] all of this. I've been in groups of like 5 or 6 people (wherein I'm one of them), and everyone is conversating with everyone else just fine. Am I able to speak? Nope. Every pause in the conversation lasts just as long for the next person to start speaking. If I start to speak, I step on that person's feet.

It's even worse in groups of 3 or 4. Because you'd think I'd be able to speak, but right at the start it's made clear that I'm not as interesting to talk to as the others are. I want need to start socializing more, but it's so painful to do so when this stuff happens. And then at like parties or something, where I somehow manage to find the opportunity to speak with a single person, I realize that I honestly have to clue what to talk about with people. I can go up and talk to them, but what do I talk about? I'm dependent on groups in order to conversate effectively, and yet at the same time I can't get a word in edge wise in groups....

Damn natural selection is a [censored].

Flyboy1945
Council Member

#17938 Post by Flyboy1945 »

So, a bit of a depressing birthday...
and tiring.

...yea, top that...

...Gods I'm so tired.

Problem? Take it up with my Panzer.

Phantom
Templar GrandMaster
Location: In the land of Mountains, lacs and hills. Where the rails meet, binding the knot.

#17939 Post by Phantom »

On top of the fact that i have 1 and half weeks to finish 6 big projects, i have now fallen ill thanks to a quick stroll to the supermarket (despite being Dressed in the Usual winter protection of big coat, 3 layers, a scarp and hat.

Now i feel like [censored], have a slight fever and still have alot of accounting to do.....

GG life!

Theriisingsun
Merchant

#17940 Post by Theriisingsun »

TinyVoices wrote:
Theriisingsun wrote:
Oh [censored] all of this. I've been in groups of like 5 or 6 people (wherein I'm one of them), and everyone is conversating with everyone else just fine. Am I able to speak? Nope. Every pause in the conversation lasts just as long for the next person to start speaking. If I start to speak, I step on that person's feet.

It's even worse in groups of 3 or 4. Because you'd think I'd be able to speak, but right at the start it's made clear that I'm not as interesting to talk to as the others are. I want need to start socializing more, but it's so painful to do so when this stuff happens. And then at like parties or something, where I somehow manage to find the opportunity to speak with a single person, I realize that I honestly have to clue what to talk about with people. I can go up and talk to them, but what do I talk about? I'm dependent on groups in order to conversate effectively, and yet at the same time I can't get a word in edge wise in groups....

Damn natural selection is a [censored].
your not the only one tiny, I suffer from this problem too. I have recently been having a bit more success but no where near compared to what it should be and unfortunately for me, one of the people in these groups that i've been trying to be more social with has a girl that I may have a bit of a crush on, hooray for me :(