Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

I Love Twokinds
Grand Templar

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#9376 Post by I Love Twokinds »

It hurts on the right side of my neck. It began just before I went to bed yesterday and I can hardly move my head. The problem is that I don't know what I've done.. :(
You Only Live Once!
Albert Einstein wrote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Dash
Citizen

#9377 Post by Dash »

I rang centrelink yesterday to report my earnings and they have no record of it so I didnt get payment today, my scholarship was supposed to come through today and it didnt and because I did no work over the last fortnight I wont be gatting any pay ... I am flat broke and its not my fault. I wont even have the $2 to catch the bus to the city to go to my usual fornightly thing which is free & inbcludes dinner ... looks like I'm trapped on campus which is in the middle of no where til monday

flyingfruit
Council Member

#9378 Post by flyingfruit »

Am I the only one who has a family who is just never happy with anything you do?
I work hard in school, and no matter what grades I come home with, the most I get is a couple words of approval. And when I do slip on some little quiz and get a C or a D, my dad gets all up in my face about it and lectures me about college and blah blah.
And its not like my grades are regularly bad or anything. I'm talking about getting Cs and Ds on occasional 20 point quizzes while I consistently get Bs and As on 60 point tests. My first year of high school started out rough, but I came out of the second semester of sophomore year with a GPA of like 3.6, which I believe to be pretty good. I ROCKED (I think) the practice ACT without any form of studying, and all my parents seem to care about is that I did poor in my english section. I mean, I'm in the very, very high percentile category for math, science, and reading, but all that anyone mentions is my less than adequate performance in the rhetoric and grammar skills section.

It drives me up the wall. Seriously. I've been doing this stupid [censored] dance with my parents for like 3 years now, and it has really gotten to me.
And I haven't just been discarding what they say either. Everything that they request I do. And for every request I fulfill, there is always something else I'm doing wrong, or not doing enough of, or not doing at all.

Bleh.

Anyways, sorry for the wall of text. I just need to get this [censored] out of my system.
Story Time!
clicky please :3
Also, just call me fruit.
Personality type is INT/FP if anyone was wondering.

TheGuyYouKnow
Grand Templar

#9379 Post by TheGuyYouKnow »

Same thing as always.. I'm depressed and miss having someone to reside in...

Dash
Citizen

#9380 Post by Dash »

flyingfruit wrote:Am I the only one who has a family who is just never happy with anything you do?
Nope you're not the only one! Families are difficult to deal with ... I wont rant about everything my family has put me through but I do know & understand how you a feeling!!!

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#9381 Post by Ironworks »

Holy [censored] poopies, my mom is pissing me off with this Facebook thing.
She is LITERALLY addicted.

So apparently the FaceBook server was down for like 30 minutes today, and she didnt know what was up.
She comes to me, "Can I try it on your laptop?"
I told her I did a while ago and it didnt work either. Just wait for Facebook to fix it.
She walks back into the room 5 minutes later, with her laptop this time. Sits down next to me, "Alright it says error 881. What is 881?" "I dont know, just wait."
Come back a little later. "Is it our internet? Maybe you should go reset the modem."
"Mom, go to google. Did it work?" "Yeah" "Then its not the internet." >_<

Then she says she's going across the street. I didnt think anything of it.
Comes back, "Well it was working for Tara, maybe it's our internet." She went to see if the neighbor could use it...
OMG Youre on the internet right now! Its NOT the internet! >__<

Now comes to me. "Let me use your facebook app on your phone." AMG :x

FaceBook Addict! :evil:

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#9382 Post by tony1695 »

Just got my report card.
I got 3 D's.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

I Love Twokinds
Grand Templar

#9383 Post by I Love Twokinds »

On the way home I saw a thing that made me sad, a squashed fox cub, in the middle of the road. Poor little guy/girl, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time... :(
You Only Live Once!
Albert Einstein wrote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#9384 Post by FurryForlife »

I Love Twokinds wrote:On the way home I saw a thing that made me sad, a squashed fox cub, in the middle of the road. Poor little guy/girl, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time... :(
:( :( (;_;) (;_;) :( :( Nuuu! That just made me sad...
Story: To be Inspired.
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#9385 Post by Holy_458 »

Guh...
I went to bed last night without plugging my laptop in. So somewhere in the middle of the night, its battery lost the will to live.
I'll be able to charge it during study hall (but the teacher won't let me use it...oddly), but it's still quite the annoyance.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Sefris
Templar Master

#9386 Post by Sefris »

Might I suggest the Happy Birthday Thread that already exists? :?

I have way too much to do this weekend. So much for relaxing.

bond84
Stick Animator

#9387 Post by bond84 »

Yesterday I got a new bus for school because our old one was overloaded. Now, thanks to the administration for the buses, A small group that was on that bus has been transfered to a new bus, Me included. Today, the normal group of my friends who are at my bustop, were not here today meaning I sat alone in my seat. Now before I continue, my parents are what you would consider "Rich". They are what you would consider I suppose "Lower middle class". Us having the laptops this year, somebody decided to play absolute horrible music on the bus. He was in the seat behind me. I asked him kindly to turn it down just a bit and his reaction was somewhat along these lines
"**** you *****. I'll do whatever the **** I want you rich ******."
His friends around him decided to agree with him. I decided not to say anything, he eventually turned it off. After all of them but one guy got off, he tapped me on the shoulder and pretty much spat out the same thing his friend did.

This just completely ruined my day.

User has received an account warning for this post. ~Yash
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#9388 Post by Ironworks »

Bad day. Bad realization...
*WARNING, Rant alert* >_<

Im sitting in class, waiting for the lecture to begin, and I see a speckle of something on my pants. I thought it was just a piece of a leaf caught on the fabric, so I brushed it off with my finger.
It stuck to my finger. It was Poo. POO! WTF?!
So I look at the bottom of my shoe, MOAR POO!
So now Im like completely grossed out, cuz it was obviously a very sick dog, and not to mention, its POO!
I get up, go to the bathroom, and wash my [censored] hands like crazy, as well as my shoe.
Wtf people, clean up after your dogs!

History class roles around, and we get back the first test of the year.
I got a %71. Dammit.
I studied hard for this test, to get a low C.
Coming from High School, I had the easiest years of my freaking life. Never had tests, essays, never had to study. Now Im thrown into this environment where I actually need to study, and It was obvious I never gained very good study habits while in my high school years.
Here comes real life >_>

Not to mention its become apparent a girlfriend in the near future doesnt seem likely. Friends is more immenant.
Im the one girls will come to with girl problems, they love to talk to me and what not. But what the [censored] its like Im too [censored] nice or something. Im like that guy who under the skin is a fairly sensative one, genuinly nice type of people, likes that mushy crap. But what girl is gonna want a nice old sissy [censored] as their man?
Im seriously looked at by all girls as the stereotypical gay guy of their circle of friends (I of course mean no offense by this, but I was actually told this). Like I said before, theyll come to me with problems, and Ill always be able to talk them through whatever it is. Im unfortunately good with that.
But Im rarely seen in the 'boy'friend aspect. Any girl I find personally attractive its like I end up beign their best friend. Its only the stalkers that seem to want to be with me (and trust me, I have had an UNFORTUNATE amount of stalkers. I am NOT kidding.)
And Sure, Ill always be surrounded by friends, but it seems like never a loved one.
Not to mention my last, and only real, relationship was a complete waste. It was, again, like she had no intentions of wanting to be with me the 11, yeah 11, months we were together. We were seriously, Just Friends. Always the friend.
No girl is gonna want a overly sensative guy...
Im too [censored] nice >_<

Dammit life, you suck.
...i need a hug...

kelkjo25
Master

#9389 Post by kelkjo25 »

EPIC CENSOR TIME
Today I was standing with my girlfriend in the lunch line. This mexican kid behind me was calling these fat girls whales. my girlfriend turns around and yells at him to stop. He says "watchu gon go [censored]" and I get ready. She smack him and hes like "Do that again you stupid [censored], and ill [censored] you up"... Now im normally a mellow person, but i was about to start throwing punches, then this teacher comes and ends it, like a [censored].
asfasd

unit-e-lemon
Merchant
Location: The city were swearing is as common as punctuation.

#9390 Post by unit-e-lemon »

My parents decided to go to someone's shower, but I politely told them that I didn't want to go but my father decided that I had to go & forced me to come with them. I don't like anyone that is assisting this shower, & I just stayed in my corner for a while , but I couldn't stand this place anymore so I walked home. Now I'm here & I just know my father is going to lecture me for leaving, I find it sad that I used to have a good relationship with my father, but after his depresion he's just becoming more hardheaded that ever not even listing to anything I say.
PSN: Unit-e-lemon