Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#8746 Post by Ironworks »

Ver, I realize it isnt truly, but compared to the babying treatment they give you through high school it sure is.
I shouldn't really be complaining about starting college, but to me it is a jump to something sure as hell bigger...

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#8747 Post by Verilidaine »

Yeah, I know. I remember being all freaked out for college and worried about having to leave my safety net, but I promise, college is good.

Right now I'm just bitter about it and how entirely unhelpful it's being to me. >>;

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#8748 Post by Ironworks »

Thanks. And Im sorry Ver :(

admon
Master

#8749 Post by admon »

I have a 13 hour car ride tomorrow ... and not only that but all 3 people in the car (including me) is at least 6'5" so it will be even more cramped than usual.

@gumby dont stress too much about college, as long as you learn when to relax and when to study you will get into a comfy routine in no time. (and then the outside world starts to look scary, i just have to hide in college for my remaining year until im forced to face it)
IF I'M YELLING YOU SHOULDN'T BE TAKING ME SERIOUSLY

Ashpool
Templar Master

#8750 Post by Ashpool »

admon wrote:I have a 13 hour car ride tomorrow ... and not only that but all 3 people in the car (including me) is at least 6'5" so it will be even more cramped than usual.
I once spent 32 hours in a car. Driving through Texas. With no A/C. ._. That was not fun.

I hate long car rides.
Fastchapter wrote:...now the kitchen smells like summer rain and liquid poo.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#8751 Post by Donnellson86 »

Ashpool wrote:
admon wrote:I have a 13 hour car ride tomorrow ... and not only that but all 3 people in the car (including me) is at least 6'5" so it will be even more cramped than usual.
I once spent 32 hours in a car. Driving through Texas. With no A/C. ._. That was not fun.

I hate long car rides.
Been on long car rides and long cramped car rides. I will say not again on both counts, if I can possibly help it. My heart goes out to you.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#8752 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

There are few things more unpleasant than mowing the lawn with a push mower and a broken ankle. I even managed to roll and crack it again.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#8753 Post by kevin »

Donnellson86 wrote:
Ashpool wrote:

I hate long car rides.
Been on long car rides and long cramped car rides. I will say not again on both counts, if I can possibly help it. My heart goes out to you.
I remember being crammed into my stepdad's truck for trips that lasted all day and into the night. The worst was that I sat in the backseat being the kid, and his truck was so small my legs (BTW I'm about 6'2" when this would happen) would be pressed so close to the back of his seat that I was practically doing a split, and to this day I'm not allowed to sit in the front if more than one adult is coming along. I'm just happy he got a bigger truck, no more walking funny after long rides.
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

Ashpool
Templar Master

#8754 Post by Ashpool »

Donnellson86 wrote:
Ashpool wrote:

I hate long car rides.
If I could avoid them I would, but I go to college six hours from home. It's not worth the time or money to fly as opposed to driving, so if I want to go home it's jumping into my tiny car for six hours. ;_;

On another note, one of my roommates is hella annoying. His hugely inconsiderate. He spends almost no time here but when he is here he always leaves a huge mess and then never cleans it up, so me and my other roommate always have to clean up after him. Plus he's too cheap(despite making more than both me and roommate B) to buy a wireless card so there's a giant lan cable sitting in the middle of the living room running to the router, and he gets mad at us when we roll it up to get it out of the way. >_< Every time we talk to him about it he gets all apologetic and acts persecuted but never does anything to change. :| It's driving me nuts.
Fastchapter wrote:...now the kitchen smells like summer rain and liquid poo.

SeriousSamuel
Templar GrandMaster

#8755 Post by SeriousSamuel »

Last day of summer holidays.
"It is neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so."
William Shakespeare

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#8756 Post by coal »

My mom found a way to lock the computer!

Thats just great.
(_ _ )

cliffpanther
Grand Templar
Location: In the central point of the Universe. Just like everyone else.

#8757 Post by cliffpanther »

Coal, PM me. I might find a way to UNlock it ;)

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#8758 Post by coal »

Tis alright,
I'll go to the preferences later and change it to something else so she wont be able to use it.

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#8759 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

God damn it, Namco, what the [censored] are you doing to my precious Ace Combat series? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-v91G3sUwo
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#8760 Post by coal »

From where I am up on my apartment I can see all the layers or smog or mist leading out through the trees. : s
Just reminds me how dirty the city is sometimes.