Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryusen
Grand Templar

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#6646 Post by Ryusen »

Wizard2.0 wrote:I can´t breathe deep and my chest hurts from my spine
You could have compressed one of your spinal disks. If that happened, a pinched nerve would explain the "sitting" pain you're feeling. Also, when you breathe in (i.e. expand your lungs), that could also be applying pressure to the injured site, explaining the lung pain.

It doesn't sound like anything major, but pop some NSAIDs and consider a doctors visit.
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.

Wizard2.0
Grand Templar

#6647 Post by Wizard2.0 »

ok I will do what the nice people of the internt are telling me.
Image Image
when you know you failed
twisted lovestory: when they find love

PhycoKrusk
Grand Templar

#6648 Post by PhycoKrusk »

Time to play the race card again! Three new incidents of vandalism saying unkind things in the same vein as the last one. No one's been identified as having done it yet.

And I have to say, the fact that it's been happening exclusively in women's restrooms is confusing.

Valbrandur
Grand Templar

#6649 Post by Valbrandur »

PhycoKrusk wrote:Time to play the race card again! Three new incidents of vandalism saying unkind things in the same vein as the last one. No one's been identified as having done it yet.

And I have to say, the fact that it's been happening exclusively in women's restrooms is confusing.
Meh.

If there would be drops of blood in the women's restroom on the floor it would be more understandable.

*Ahem*

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

#6650 Post by emmy »

kagome_angel wrote:
Wizard2.0 wrote:my back hurts!!!
last week in sports I fell on my neck and since then my back hurts.
first it was only like muscle pain but now after a week is it like something is sitting on me
I can´t breathe deep and my chest hurts from my spine
It's doctor time, Wizard. I don't think any nerves are damaged, but... it's safter to go to the doctor and find out for sure. Not being able to breathe deeply is a bit concerning. :/
Why am I thinking cracked ribs?

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#6651 Post by Lief »

Bleh, stay up all night, have to go outside to shovel (even though it didn't snow- don't ask) and now I feel like [censored]. Even worse actually, I can't even sleep for some reason. I'm just about passing out in my chair, but if I lay down I can't sleep. I'm pale as a ghost too. Random cold-chills as well, no fever though. I guess I can't do this crap anymore.

Valbrandur
Grand Templar

#6652 Post by Valbrandur »

Lief wrote:Bleh, stay up all night, have to go outside to shovel (even though it didn't snow- don't ask) and now I feel like [censored]. Even worse actually, I can't even sleep for some reason. I'm just about passing out in my chair, but if I lay down I can't sleep. I'm pale as a ghost too. Random cold-chills as well, no fever though. I guess I can't do this crap anymore.
Would this be the right time to say I've always wanted to try out shooting tranquilizer?

Get better soon Lief. Otherwise... I'll be displeased.

rmb
Templar GrandMaster

#6653 Post by rmb »

I usually do not mind the work I am given for class. I know that homework is a part of learning, but oh emmm geee! One of my professors gave my class this problem that took me like 5 hours (in total) to work on! It was awful.

The worst part is, I still haven't learned anything. It's not like the problem itself was difficult, because once I read the book, I was like, "OH! That's not bad," -- it was just very tedious. VERY VERY tedious.

Oh, I also wish I was a bigger fan of this thing people refer to as sleep.
/end rant
Phyco wrote: *Aria, listen
*Just grab his face and shove your tongue down his throat

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Image Image Image Image Click me please! :D

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#6654 Post by MasterTemplar »

My knee is killing me for some reason, can't bend it :keith:
ImageImage

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#6655 Post by coal »

rmb wrote:I usually do not mind the work I am given for class. I know that homework is a part of learning, but oh emmm geee! One of my professors gave my class this problem that took me like 5 hours (in total) to work on! It was awful.

The worst part is, I still haven't learned anything. It's not like the problem itself was difficult, because once I read the book, I was like, "OH! That's not bad," -- it was just very tedious. VERY VERY tedious.

Oh, I also wish I was a bigger fan of this thing people refer to as sleep.
/end rant
That sounds like my chemistry to tell the truth...

I'm at my dad's again! *sarcastic awesome face
And I have so much to do for school coming up. S:P

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#6656 Post by MasterTemplar »

My cat wont get off me!! Grrrr! :keith:
ImageImage

Scorpio803
Templar

#6657 Post by Scorpio803 »

sixteen pages into an essay on the second out of seven paragraphs!

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#6658 Post by Verilidaine »

Put off my homework for way too long. Again. Ugh. Every time I think, "Why do I do this to myself?"

And obviously I can give a behavior answer based on trends seen in labs with rats etc. etc., but sheesh. You'd think the lack of sleep would be enough punishment, but I still never miss assignments, and I always get them done pretty well.

But gah. >.<

leoian
Banned
Banned

#6659 Post by leoian »

Grrr today 2 stupids exams and a lot of exercises, I hate this kinds of day ............I'm borrred
:flora:

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#6660 Post by MasterTemplar »

Next year, I'll be a senior, which is good, but my school runs on a 4 class schedule, and now they want to make it 7 classes like my last school! I enjoy 4 classes, its less homework and less tests, if it comes to that next year, im taking 3 studyhalls and leaving early :keith:
ImageImage