Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#6271 Post by Holy_458 »

Bah, I hate bad days like that. I'm sorry furry.
I'll give ya a hug, if you're willing to take it? :grin:

AHHH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? I can't stop READING!! I hate it when this happens, I pick up a book and start reading AND THEN I DON'T STOP UNTIL I'VE READ THE WHOLE SERIES. This is the ONLY reason why I was able to burn through Twilight, was because I can never put a book down even if it entertains me in the slightest.
Yesterday, I finished Percy and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Good book, I'd give it a thumbs up. And today? I burned through book two and three, and am now two chapters into book four.

Excuse me for a sec, I need to go stand on a cliff somewhere and just SCREAM for a few hours.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

toxickitten
Traveler

#6272 Post by toxickitten »

I was stocking at work today and I am always the one doing the cookies. For some reason, when we get the freight, they send us insane amounts of one type of cookie at a time and only one or two boxes of the others. Today, they sent us about 20 boxes of vanilla wafers. I have no clue why sense no one buys those things... SO to make room for the 20 boxes, I have to move stuff around. I knew I wouldn't fit all the boxes up there but I had to make as much room as possible because we're not aloud to have back stock of food items. Last week we had almost thirty boxes of short bread cookies and the week before was some Devil's Food [the blue box]. Well, I condensed all the cookies as much as I could but every time I moved one hand full of cookies to the other end of the isle where the devil's food cookies were, the darned boxes fell off the shelf! Every Time!!! And I had a lot of handfuls of cookie boxes to move too!! And even when I wasn't near the darned cookie boxes, just touching the shelf next to the one they were on made them fall D8< And it wasn't just one or two that fell, it was the entire front stack of cookies! I really wanted to chuck the cookie boxes across the stupid store. |(

Okay, done ranting, now I feel better

Valbrandur
Grand Templar

#6273 Post by Valbrandur »

Who doesn't love unavoidable pain?

My shoe decided to rub off my skin this morning meaning I bled out in my sock and felt pain most of the school day.

Now I have a big bloodstain in my sock. Luckily the sock absorbs it.

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#6274 Post by Holy_458 »

I crushed my index finger in a microwave today looooooooooooooooooooooooong story and now I can barely move a whole portion of my finger. There are two cuts on both the inside and outside of the finger, the nail is bruise quite badly (I'm about 87% sure it's going to fall off) I can't move it all to much, and whatever parts of it I can feels are really sensitive.

I can't write, it hurts to type, and worst of all, I can't draw. (;_;)

[Ninja Edit]: Tried making it through the school day, couldn't do it. Finger hurts WAY to much to be able to do any work at all. :redhair:
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Ignis_Solus
Grand Templar

#6275 Post by Ignis_Solus »

Holy_458 wrote:I crushed my index finger in a microwave today looooooooooooooooooooooooong story and now I can barely move a whole portion of my finger. There are two cuts on both the inside and outside of the finger, the nail is bruise quite badly (I'm about 87% sure it's going to fall off) I can't move it all to much, and whatever parts of it I can feels are really sensitive.

I know how you feel holy, i slashed my thumb open feeding the dogs the other day D:
I cut it on the tin and it bled for about 40mins o.o
ImageImage

Ryusen
Grand Templar

#6276 Post by Ryusen »

My old studying techniques just aren't cutting it anymore. I'm not looking forward to re-learning how to study.
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#6277 Post by Sebbie »

Holy_458 wrote:I crushed my index finger in a microwave today looooooooooooooooooooooooong story and now I can barely move a whole portion of my finger. There are two cuts on both the inside and outside of the finger, the nail is bruise quite badly (I'm about 87% sure it's going to fall off) I can't move it all to much, and whatever parts of it I can feels are really sensitive.

[Ninja Edit]: Tried making it through the school day, couldn't do it. Finger hurts WAY to much to be able to do any work at all. :redhair:
Did you get it checked out? It could be broken and need a brace or something.
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

#6278 Post by WindDragon »

...Not sure how I did on my history test. It's that weird feeling where I know I thought of the right answer, but I'm not sure if I actually went back and erased the wrong answer to switch it with the right one...

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#6279 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

Had that heart problem again last night. It only happens when I'm in a deep sleep, and it wakes me up. Last night it happened as I woke up from a nightmare. That's happened a couple of times, but other times I don't remember dreaming before it happening.

I'm still pointing to stress as the cause, but I'm not sure if it's the heavy mental stress or the physical stress. I've never suffered the loss of an immediate family member, and Kyle was practically my brother. However, it could be the physical stress. I've never pushed my body so hard for such a long period of time.

I'm going to stop with the workouts this weekend, and do nothing more than a slow jog each day, and hope my body can recover.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

#6280 Post by WindDragon »

Agh! I have to wake up early tomorrow for a jazz band concert...and I don't have a solo either! (;_;)

Anyways, probably not going to be recorded, so no one get your hopes up. (_ _ )

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#6281 Post by FastChapter »

Kitty came down with a bug, and has showed everyone in this house that she will defy said bug by napalming the kitchen tile with liquid poo. Used more Lysol air freshener than the company ever intended, but now the kitchen smells like summer rain and liquid poo. I'm eating dinner at Jordan's tonight, ugh.

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#6282 Post by coal »

FastChapter wrote:Kitty came down with a bug, and has showed everyone in this house that she will defy said bug by napalming the kitchen tile with liquid poo. Used more Lysol air freshener than the company ever intended, but now the kitchen smells like summer rain and liquid poo. I'm eating dinner at Jordan's tonight, ugh.
Uhhg... that's terrible Fast...
Just EWW.

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#6283 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

My sister got her dog a muzzle. He still gets nervous when people try to walk upstairs, and instead of training the dog properly, she buys him a muzzle. It's nice not having to worry about being bitten, but I'd much rather she just learn to take care of her dog.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

The Silver Fox
Master

#6284 Post by The Silver Fox »

Right now, I want to scream or something. Because it's times like right now, when I'm alone and there's no one to talk to, that I remember how little of a social life I have, and how little I spend my time like I should or like I say I will. I utterly hate that fact, yet I have no real motivation to make it change. Maybe it's the environment: most of the other people on the floor drink and go to parties. I don't care much for parties, and I could care even less for alcohol at this point. I don't know why I can't get involved with anything, though. I can't tell if I'm just to lazy to, or if I just plain don't care, or if something else is wrong, or what. I'm just frustrated with my life (not school; oddly, that's just fine) and the way I'm living it.

Ah...starting to feel a little better already after getting that out.
Image Image
Terrifying!Rei wrote:Heee~eeeeey. What'cha doin'?

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

#6285 Post by WindDragon »

WindDragon wrote:Agh! I have to wake up early tomorrow for a jazz band concert...and I don't have a solo either! (;_;)

Anyways, probably not going to be recorded, so no one get your hopes up. (_ _ )
Ugh...*facepalm*
I blame it on being too early :/
It was just the band as a whole...no one was in sync with each other, and some pretty bad mistakes...