9%

Total votes: 216

Keldoth Wolfram Dekel
The Keltrane

Re: Sexual Orientation

#61 Post by Keldoth Wolfram Dekel »

TheMouse wrote:
FastChapter wrote:
TheMouse wrote:Oh, a lesbian am I, though not recently. It's so hard to find good partners, and I'm not suited for casual relationships by any means.
*headtilt* Do you mean you're a lesbian, and just haven't had luck with finding the right girl? Or you're reconsidering your sexuality entirely?
You're correct sir. I've had two lover's past, and prior them a few abortive attempts at boyfriends. But I'm going on a four year drought in the romance department. As one might imagine, batteries are why I have a membership with Costco.
XD That's a very up front way of putting it.
Heck, now I've simplified it all. Here's my deviant art, you can find all my writings here ^^
http://keldoth.deviantart.com/

Natheren
New Citizen

#62 Post by Natheren »

Definity hetero, gotta love the ladies... wait did I say love? mmm let me rephrase that. Gotta admire thier beauty.
Check out my DA page http://natheren.deviantart.com

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#63 Post by Raphael »

Natheren wrote:Definity hetero, gotta love the ladies... wait did I say love? mmm let me rephrase that. Gotta admire thier beauty.
Same here, but I make sure that they ARE ladies beforehand.

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#64 Post by FastChapter »

TheMouse wrote:
FastChapter wrote:
TheMouse wrote:Oh, a lesbian am I, though not recently. It's so hard to find good partners, and I'm not suited for casual relationships by any means.
*headtilt* Do you mean you're a lesbian, and just haven't had luck with finding the right girl? Or you're reconsidering your sexuality entirely?
You're correct sir. I've had two lover's past, and prior them a few abortive attempts at boyfriends. But I'm going on a four year drought in the romance department. As one might imagine, batteries are why I have a membership with Costco.
Oh God you can't make me laugh like that at 2:00 in the morning, XD

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#65 Post by epion04 »

FastChapter wrote:
TheMouse wrote:
FastChapter wrote:
Oh God you can't make me laugh like that at 2:00 in the morning, XD
No kidding, it is a good thing there is no one here this late, but I think I may have just scared the overnight guards at the buisness next door.....
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#66 Post by Tuna »

...and here I thought Costco was only good for cheap churros...
XD

I'm more along the lines of a 2-ish on the Kinsey Scale (look it up!), so, like a few here, I'd say "straight" for simplicity's sake, with the occasional deviation...
;3

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#67 Post by TheMouse »

So happy to have provided humor for you. But...

The question of sexuality troubles me. We're obviously discussing physical intimacy aren't we? But sexuality, to me, also implies the non-physical aspects of affection. Physically, I'm certainly homosexual. But in the abstract, there have been men that I felt a bond with, not simply platonic friendship, either. I don't want to be physically intimate with them, but it's a bit of a conundrum, as are most labeling efforts.

Would I then be a physical lesbian, but mentally and romantically bisexual?
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Sai_rabbit

#68 Post by Sai_rabbit »

You flesh-bags and your fluid exchanges make me sick. You could not begin to imagine the euphoric highs of quantum entanglement with another entity as you are now.

|D |D |D

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#69 Post by Verilidaine »

TheMouse wrote:So happy to have provided humor for you. But...

The question of sexuality troubles me. We're obviously discussing physical intimacy aren't we? But sexuality, to me, also implies the non-physical aspects of affection. Physically, I'm certainly homosexual. But in the abstract, there have been men that I felt a bond with, not simply platonic friendship, either. I don't want to be physically intimate with them, but it's a bit of a conundrum, as are most labeling efforts.

Would I then be a physical lesbian, but mentally and romantically bisexual?
Heh, we tried to conquer that topic in the Homosexuality and Modern Life thread...ended up with a lot of "-ophile" terms that I've quite forgotten by now.

Sexuality is so weird. I just go for whoever I feel an attraction to, physically or mentally or romantically, and treat the relationship accordingly.

PK
New Citizen

#70 Post by PK »

I'm pansexual, but very much leaning in preference towards females. I've only ever had boyfriends, and am currently in a long-term(so far, 2.5 years) relationship with a male who I love very much, but I can't help but sometimes I wish I were with a girl.

People tell me I can't know for sure that I like females since I've never been with one or kissed one or anything, but seriously, that's BS. How do guys know they like girls while they're virgins? It was the same with me. All my life, even as a young child, I found myself liking girls. Sadly, the only girls I've ever liked were far and few in between. They were also either straight or unavailable. :(

My current boyfriend has proven to me that I can love and be very much physically attracted to males, but if anything ever happens between us, I'm searching for a girlfriend. >>
*is not down with the pouncing, yiffing or hugging*

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#71 Post by FastChapter »

Sai_rabbit wrote:You flesh-bags and your fluid exchanges make me sick. You could not begin to imagine the euphoric highs of quantum entanglement with another entity as you are now.

|D |D |D
I'm a firm believer in the Xen Relay, myself.

Ryusen
Grand Templar

#72 Post by Ryusen »

PK wrote:How do guys know they like girls while they're virgins?
You don't have to have sex with someone to be in a relationship with them, you know. Sex is just the icing on the cake.
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.

Graham
Grand Templar

#73 Post by Graham »

Ryusen wrote:
PK wrote:How do guys know they like girls while they're virgins?
You don't have to have sex with someone to be in a relationship with them, you know. Sex is just the icing on the cake.
Yeah. I have a great counter-argument for this - I know I would like to never, ever, ever pound a nail through my penis. Yet, I've never done it. How would I know, then, that I would enjoy not doing it? I guess it will forever be a mystery.
“Kill if you must, but never hate: Man is but grass and hate is blight, The sun will scorch you soon or late, Die wholesome then, since you must fight.” -Robert Graves

Ryusen
Grand Templar

#74 Post by Ryusen »

Truly, this is a question for the ages.
Man can live 30 days without food, 4 days without water, and 8 minutes without air. But man cannot live a single second without hope.

Aherdofgoats
Banned
Banned

#75 Post by Aherdofgoats »

I looked up Pansexual. That made me laugh. XD

What do you call someone that is straight for six days of the week, but likes dicks and anal the seventh day of the week?