What unique talents do ya have?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

EB from G
Council Member

Re: What unique talents do ya have?

#91 Post by EB from G »

Aherdofgoats wrote:
EB from G wrote:I can warp time and space, fly, shoot radioactivity and electricity from my hands, use telekinesis/telepathy/precognition, I'm invulnerable and I've got the longest d**k, too.

Oh sorry, that was Peter Petrelli from Heroes, I'm always mixing that up! :grin:
war har har
Tell your mother...

PK
New Citizen

Re:

#92 Post by PK »

Bane Dragon wrote:I am double-jointed in several areas (Arms, legs, feet, hands, some fingers, shoulder area) so I can do things that freak people out (I.e. bend my arm backwards at the elbow with no harm to me. That's a fun thing to do and watch their faces. ^_^)
No such thing.

I don't really have any unique talents or traits, but I have some odd ones.

I have Sectoral Heterochromia, which I like to exaggerate in my fursona:

I can cause a vibration in my throat that sounds very similar to that of a cat's purr, only it's a little louder than the average purr. When I say average, I base that off of my 3 cats, two of which purr quietly, the 3rd, a male, purrs very loudly. Louder than I. But no, this is nothing involving the tongue tip. I can't explain how I do it, but when I mention it to people, they do this retarded tongue thing claiming they can do it too. e_e They sound and look retarded. I seem to remember meeting someone who could almost do it as well as I, but maybe I just had a dream about that. >>

The best way I can describe it is by telling people to do that thing that some people do to scratch an itch in their throat... Only it's not as vigorous. It's more smooth and ... IDK. >> I control it with my breathing though.

Umm. My boyfriend freaks out when I twist my arm around. It's normal to me but he says arms don't normally go that far..Hm.

That's about it. Nothing else about me is awesome.
*is not down with the pouncing, yiffing or hugging*

Sable Dove
Pocket Androgyne

Re: Re:

#93 Post by Sable Dove »

PK wrote:I can cause a vibration in my throat that sounds very similar to that of a cat's purr, only it's a little louder than the average purr. When I say average, I base that off of my 3 cats, two of which purr quietly, the 3rd, a male, purrs very loudly. Louder than I. But no, this is nothing involving the tongue tip. I can't explain how I do it, but when I mention it to people, they do this retarded tongue thing claiming they can do it too. e_e They sound and look retarded. I seem to remember meeting someone who could almost do it as well as I, but maybe I just had a dream about that. >>

The best way I can describe it is by telling people to do that thing that some people do to scratch an itch in their throat... Only it's not as vigorous. It's more smooth and ... IDK. >> I control it with my breathing though.
I think I can do that too, but not very well. Certainly not very loud.
And so it was that Godhead Pickle Inspector created the universe. He regarded His creation with fondness and saw that it was good.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ivory-raven/
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sable-sonata

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

#94 Post by Bane Dragon »

PK wrote:
Bane Dragon wrote:I am double-jointed in several areas (Arms, legs, feet, hands, some fingers, shoulder area) so I can do things that freak people out (I.e. bend my arm backwards at the elbow with no harm to me. That's a fun thing to do and watch their faces. ^_^)
No such thing.

Also called hypermobility: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermobility
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

PK
New Citizen

#95 Post by PK »

Bane Dragon wrote:
PK wrote:
No such thing.

I know what it's called. And it's definitely not being double jointed because that doesn't exist. You can't be 'double jointed'. :)
*is not down with the pouncing, yiffing or hugging*

Aherdofgoats
Banned
Banned

#96 Post by Aherdofgoats »

PK wrote:
Bane Dragon wrote:
PK wrote:
No such thing.

I know what it's called. And it's definitely not being double jointed because that doesn't exist. You can't be 'double jointed'. :)
'tis it's street name.

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#97 Post by Drisk Kayne »

By doing this weird thing with my throat (I have no idea how to describe it) I can make a sound that sounds like a mix between tv static and a... I don't know, a banshee or something. I did it through a microphone once and some people grimaced in pain. It's also a great conversation-ender. Anyway, it's really freaking creepy.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."

Remian
New Citizen

#98 Post by Remian »

I can do the announcer voice link the guy on movie previews.
"What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?"
-Disturbed's "Divide"

I'm a capitalist pig and proud of it.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#99 Post by Raphael »

I just recently learned that I'm pretty good at carpentry. But my current project got delayed, due to it being cold and late at night.

LivingontheEdge
New Citizen

#100 Post by LivingontheEdge »

It's not really unique, but I'm pretty good at Physics class. Well, 9th grade Physics anyhow. I love the feeling of getting better grades than your friends without studying! Ahahahaha! ..yeah, I'm pretty sure they hate me sometimes.

Related to grades as well - I get better grades on tests related to something we read when I didn't read it. Why? I have no clue, really. I'm still not used to it, I'm always surprised.

..but yeah, I don't have any real 'special talents'. /cutcut

EDIT: Oh yeah! I can catch a wave! I'm not particularily GOOD at it, but I can. Surf's up, duuuudee.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#101 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

I can become invisible in public, I'm not even sure how it works but it does. Whenever I'm in like a mall, or store no one can find me. Even in wide open areas like a park I'm invisible, and if its a forest, its like I never even existed.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

BlueFoxx
Master

#102 Post by BlueFoxx »

i have the amazing ability to just miss every bus and train on my way to school, and get there only to go right back home becasue i am too late. i can also find the most fscking annoying malware, get infected with it and then get rid of it, in two days. how about making awful yet interesting remixes of psy-rock, trance, techno, new age and blues and new wave? or sucking at mroe or less every video game i play? does whining a lot count as a talent? im going to stop before i start feeling depressed again >. >
#twokinds wrote: <Tom> Vector boobs?
<Tom> Can be scaled to any size!
I may or may not lurk, at times.
I do some interesting photography, if you're bored enough to poke around.

Yakamaru
Templar Master

#103 Post by Yakamaru »

Well, dunno really if it's a talent, but i can balance almost everything almost perfectly, no matter what it is. Dunno why i can do this, and i don't really care.. My family seems to like it, and often jokes around with it.. Kinda pisses me off... :P

As for other stuff, i got fast reflexes. Dunno really where it come from, but i can avoid most stuff thrown or otherwise directed at me.

Apart from that, i'm your normal Anime fan and programmer, for the most part.. :P
There exist 10 different types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those that don't.

shirosaki666
Master

#104 Post by shirosaki666 »

Yakamaru wrote:Well, dunno really if it's a talent, but i can balance almost everything almost perfectly, no matter what it is. Dunno why i can do this, and i don't really care.. My family seems to like it, and often jokes around with it.. Kinda pisses me off... :P

As for other stuff, i got fast reflexes. Dunno really where it come from, but i can avoid most stuff thrown or otherwise directed at me.

Apart from that, i'm your normal Anime fan and programmer, for the most part.. :P
Other then that programmer line..Thats me..

Oh and I can/could play baseball.
Now I bowl.
I used to have a signature but that host was lost years ago, so now I have this. Better than an arrow to the knee.

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#105 Post by Chaosye »

Keaoden, The hidden wrote:I can become invisible in public, I'm not even sure how it works but it does. Whenever I'm in like a mall, or store no one can find me. Even in wide open areas like a park I'm invisible, and if its a forest, its like I never even existed.
I can do the exact same thing