The Official Coming and Going Thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Ashpool
Templar Master

The Official Coming and Going Thread

#1 Post by Ashpool »

Much akin to the birthday thread, it seems a lot of people are having minor scheduled or unscheduled absences, and I figured it might be a good idea to have a thread for it so all the little threads don't clutter the board. Perhaps this should be stickied, so it gets used.
Fastchapter wrote:...now the kitchen smells like summer rain and liquid poo.

SGT Hastings
New Citizen

#2 Post by SGT Hastings »

Yes well on the 10th of September I'm leaving for a while and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be back you can read all 'bout it in my locked post.

Fairtheewell furries leave for battle!
Paratus

lemniwinks
New Citizen

#3 Post by lemniwinks »

After a LONG abscence, I have returned....but only to post this and the next few chapters of my fanfic XD

I'll probably be gone for a long while after that as well, so meh.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, no matter what the cost.
A true friend will be sitting next to you in jail saying "Man that was fun!"

HKGunner
Traveler

#4 Post by HKGunner »

I have finally returned after a long summer. yay.

My current project right now is an anime series drawn using flash.
My account has been stolen from some people and the stoler has use my account to cheat or team standby with it
-Letter of complaint to bungie
CA G36E

SGT Hastings
New Citizen

For the greater good of all I return!

#5 Post by SGT Hastings »

Well I'm here at the Barracks, we've finally settled into them and Loh and behold my room has internet connection... wireless too, Pretty cool I can like sit anywhere in the room and still be on the internet...I am no longer confine to a desk, in fact I'm typing on my bed. I'm sharing a room roughly 5m² with my new mate Eric.
yeh well anyways rooms pretty good its got a couple beds, bar fridge for my refreshments* and a simple bathroom...and the best thing is I get free meals, and a card that lets me eat for cheap at the RSLs in town when I'm off duty... Did I mention I get paid to live here?...this place is [censored] fantastic I can barely contain my delight.... I love basic training.

*Beer....but sshhhh I'm only 17 can't drink for like another year... if anyone asks they're Eric's not mine :wink:
Paratus

Jet

Re: For the greater good of all I return!

#6 Post by Jet »

CSM Hastings wrote:Well I'm here at the Barracks, we've finally settled into them and Loh and behold my room has internet connection... wireless too, Pretty cool I can like sit anywhere in the room and still be on the internet...I am no longer confine to a desk, in fact I'm typing on my bed. I'm sharing a room roughly 5m² with my new mate Eric.
yeh well anyways rooms pretty good its got a couple beds, bar fridge for my refreshments* and a simple bathroom...and the best thing is I get free meals, and a card that lets me eat for cheap at the RSLs in town when I'm off duty... Did I mention I get paid to live here?...this place is [censored] fantastic I can barely contain my delight.... I love basic training.

*Beer....but sshhhh I'm only 17 can't drink for like another year... if anyone asks they're Eric's not mine :wink:
Wow, glad your liking it, that does sound cool.

Also i am back after my small dissaperance, summer holidays makes you so busy.

MeaCulpa, S.C.M.
The Last Gunslinger

#7 Post by MeaCulpa, S.C.M. »

Hello again...made a thread, but broke my own rule and forgot to read the stickies....eheh.

Anyways.

~(\/)(~
VERY, GOOD

JediAnnSolo

#8 Post by JediAnnSolo »

The noob and already I have to get going. There's a long extended vacation calling my name. See you all next year!

(Wow, that sounds long. I mean January.)

Blast

#9 Post by Blast »

I seem to be back, after a godawfully long time.

HannibalofCarthage

#10 Post by HannibalofCarthage »

Ehh, I'm finally back! Wait, I didn't make any aquaintances while I was here to care. Curse my inexcusable hermit-like behaviorisms!!! I'll briefly mention the reason for my absance.

Alas, I have finally graduated from college! Well, not technically, since I still have to wait till the 15th of December to receive my diploma. I'll have a Bachelor of Arts in History with a concentration in Military History. Erf. Now for a Masters and a Doctorate to worry about.

Cheers! ^_^
~I dare you to enter my thoughts~
Hannibal's Live Journal

Jet

#11 Post by Jet »

Wow... I never knew I was away for that long... Hey everyone. I'm back.

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Luca Fox »

I'm leaving for Atlanta in the morning and probably won't be back till Sunday night. I get to see VNV Nation live!! <3

lionbite
Traveler
Location: i live in Lawrenceville GA, drop me a line if your close by!

#13 Post by lionbite »

lol come visit me im only 20 min from atlanta
The few, The proud, The marines!

Kagekun Limuud
Traveler

#14 Post by Kagekun Limuud »

Yo! Kage is back, although not many remember me, lol.

Shammeh
Citizen
Location: The Great White North. Serious. It's friken white here

#15 Post by Shammeh »

Hello people, it's been along time. It's been nearly 2 years now since I've posted here and now I'm back, sort of. I'll be posting on my breaks at work, and I look forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends. I don't know who's still here since I've been gone, but I'm sure I'll see you around.

As for why I've been away so long, well, lots of things have happened in the last year. I moved out of my parents place and started living on my own and supporting myself. I've moved four times during that time and my sister has even gotten engaged. Time trully moves on.

Anyway I have no where near as much free time as I used to but I look forward to talking to you all on my breaks at work.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them
(><) all! Fear teh bunny.