Megafolder

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Arcus_Deer
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: n

Megafolder

#1 Post by Arcus_Deer »

Over the last few months I've been making a megafolder for all of Tom's work. Though I am not the first person to do this, I believe that this collection is the largest and most well organized one out there, and I update it every time Tom releases new art. Every file is an original posted by Tom (unless it is one of the few Tom had not posted, and thus in the "Not yet posted/need source" folder), and has not been altered in any way. In here is everything from the comic itself, Patreon, Deviantart, the voting incentives, every side comic, Twitter, Con sketches, stream emoji, filler pages, music, Reddit, and many other corners of the internet. The only things I have NOT included are the paid comics and artbook pieces, his older (really cringy tbh) lewds, comic page sketches, and streams.

So without further ado:
[link removed]

Please check it out, if you have any comments (ways I could improve it, things I've overlooked, etc) I'd love to hear them!

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Megafolder

#2 Post by Turaiel »

You were asked not to post this, and you reposted after the previous was deleted. Please do not recreate this thread.

Locked.
Website Administrator