Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: Moderator Recruitment

#16 Post by Neptune »

Hayate for moderator 2018
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#17 Post by JediGuy »

The most important thing for this recruitment drive is that you are still an active member of the boards (Unlike me - *cough* ).

Please keep that in mind as you're applying - we're not asking you to dedicate time like this is a full time job, certainly, but it helps to be able to log in at least once, if not a couple times, a day to monitor and resolve any potential issues.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#18 Post by Hayate »

JediGuy wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:13 pmThe most important thing for this recruitment drive is that you are still an active member of the boards (Unlike me - *cough* ).
Please keep that in mind as you're applying - we're not asking you to dedicate time like this is a full time job, certainly, but it helps to be able to log in at least once, if not a couple times, a day to monitor and resolve any potential issues.
I actually do check here quite frequently. A lot of my free time these days is spent on or near my computer and I check the forums multiple times a day. I don't always post much, and sometimes I don't actually sign in, but I am here, and I am watching ;)
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#19 Post by Turaiel »

Hey all. I do believe we have selected our new moderators. They'll be notified privately soon(ish) and a public announcement will follow.

Thanks for your submissions!
Website Administrator