Character Ideas!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Areo-Power
Traveler

Character Ideas!

#1 Post by Areo-Power »

I have been reading the comics for a while and drew some characters that will add their own little twist to the adventure! I have been trying to email Tom so I can send him the character picks. He won't respond due to the fact I can't link my email. I wanted this so people can show characters they made and would like for Tom or the other creators to see! Enjoy! :flora:
(P.S. I won't post my own designs here due to the fact I want everyone else to use this to post their ideas! I will also come daily and check your guys ideas out to see if this is any help with getting your characters to the creators!)
If you guys or the creators have any questions or comments, u can also say them in this chat! :trace:
(P.S.S. I also use News board a lot and I do not know if this is where I put it or not so if I am in the wrong tab, can. Yash, Tom, or anyone else who monitors this forum, please let me know I did and where to move this please!)
I am a Latex, a living slime creature! I love twokinds and enjoy others company! :trace: :flora: :keith: :natani:

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Character Ideas!

#2 Post by Turaiel »

The News Bulletin board is for administrators and moderators to make announcements. Your post has been moved to Ranting Board.
Website Administrator

Areo-Power
Traveler

#3 Post by Areo-Power »

Turaiel wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:29 pm The News Bulletin board is for administrators and moderators to make announcements. Your post has been moved to Ranting Board.
Thank you for telling me and moving the post to the right location. I'm still a bit new to the forums so I will make some mistakes.
I am a Latex, a living slime creature! I love twokinds and enjoy others company! :trace: :flora: :keith: :natani:

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Turaiel »

Areo-Power wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:18 pm Thank you for telling me and moving the post to the right location. I'm still a bit new to the forums so I will make some mistakes.
As with all forums, be sure to read the rules before posting.
Website Administrator

Areo-Power
Traveler

#5 Post by Areo-Power »

Turaiel wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:35 pm
Areo-Power wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:18 pm Thank you for telling me and moving the post to the right location. I'm still a bit new to the forums so I will make some mistakes.
As with all forums, be sure to read the rules before posting.
Understood! Sorry for the mishap btw

Areo-Power
Traveler

#6 Post by Areo-Power »

My post has no posts! WHYYYYY (;_;) anyways...did u guys see the daily art? Its :natani: and :flora: child! And I'm surprised :sythe: didn't put two and two together yet!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#7 Post by Hulk10 »

Areo-Power wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 am My post has no posts! WHYYYYY (;_;) anyways...did u guys see the daily art? Its :natani: and :flora: child! And I'm surprised :sythe: didn't put two and two together yet!
Its hard when others don't like your posts.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Areo-Power
Traveler

#8 Post by Areo-Power »

(;_;)

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

I'd like to see more of the other tribes.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#10 Post by Envy661 »

They should bring back Tom's Pizza delivery, or Tom in general as a recurring character in the comic like the earlier days.
They should also just throw Mark randomly in the background of group shots within human settlements.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

ActiveRadarIsCasul
New Citizen

#11 Post by ActiveRadarIsCasul »

Longsword/shield character when
I'd really appreciate it if all you dagger and short-sword users could just not turn the battlefield into a pokefest whenever someone shows up with an ultra-greatsword i.e. me

Areo-Power
Traveler

#12 Post by Areo-Power »

ActiveRadarIsCasul wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:49 am Longsword/shield character when
When what? I would like to hear this