Mrs Nibbley

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Mrs Nibbley

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

It really upsets me to think that cute little Mrs. Nibbley is dead. But she probably is. Anybody else have other ideas?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

MadraSionnach

Re: Mrs Nibbley

#2 Post by MadraSionnach »

She can't be! Nope that would be just too aweful! Nibs has to be alright. Rain's magic should go out of control and destroy the sucker.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Too true.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Him »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 am It really upsets me to think that cute little Mrs. Nibbley is dead. But she probably is. Anybody else have other ideas?
I personally think that characters dying is quite refreshing because it makes stories more interesting. If we don't think characters are threatened then it isn't as entertaining.

Now for my mod response. This topic is in the wrong board and there is not too much to say about this topic either. Please do not be discouraged by this Hulk, just remember to read the forum rules and you should have some guidelines for what to post. Thank you.