The sketches of the day are great, but ...

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

PurdueMatt
Traveler

The sketches of the day are great, but ...

#1 Post by PurdueMatt »

<minor grump>
The sketches of the day are great. Really. But they seem to be coming at the expense of the comic. While the sketches have reliably popped up every day, and they are interesting and fun to look at, they don't contribute much if anything to the story upon which they're based. Updates to the comic have slowed to a veritable crawl. Two updates a month seems to be the new pace ... which ... is ... painfully ... slow.

I'm not saying the sketches should go away ... but perhaps scaled back? Tom seems to be devoting almost all his time to them now.

I know, I know. Not my comic. Reading for free. I hear ya. Shutting up now. Let the public flogging commence. Lol.
</minor grump>

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: The sketches of the day are great, but ...

#2 Post by Him »

What Fawkes said is more or less true. Schedules are ever changing with this web comic and that will likely never stop happening. And I'm pretty sure many people enjoy the sketches so they likely aren't going to leave.

If you have any further questions you can try contacting Tom and ask if he thinks the sketches will take too much time. This topic doesn't really require it's own thread though, so it shall be locked. Don't let this discourage you from posting though.