Why is flora STILL pregnant?

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Qwe304
Citizen

Why is flora STILL pregnant?

#1 Post by Qwe304 »

I just caught up to speed, (read all the comics) and I noticed, you have kept your readers on the hook for SEVEN [censored] YEARS over flora's child. It's been three hours since I read the most recent comic and it's already getting to me. Why must you wait so long?
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

Re: Why is flora STILL pregnant?

#2 Post by IHeartMaeve »

It's fairly obvious that the deal here is in-universe time progressing more slowly than real-world time. That is all, Qwe304. Slow progression of storyline is all there is to it.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Warrl »

And it's quite normal - TwoKinds is nowhere close to being an extreme case.

If you want an extreme case, Grrl Power after a brief intro segment began a flashback. The flashback began at roughly 11 AM on a particular (but not precisely specified) day. A bit over four years later, at two updates a week, it was between 2 and 3 AM the following day.

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#4 Post by NiWo21k »

Like the rest already stated - the time passing in the comic cant be compared to the our time progression.
Also she has learned about it on the Basitin island and the time from there back to the mainland isnt (as i recall) a journey that takes months. So it still makes sense.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

Pregnancies move at the speed of plot. :mrgrin:

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#6 Post by NiWo21k »

Dadrobit wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:10 pm Pregnancies move at the speed of plot. :mrgrin:
Explaining it in only 7 words - mission accomplished :mrgreen:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Cyon »

I don't know about the majority, but for me Flora's pregnancy isn't the most urgent factor in the storyline. I'd rather it be put aside for a few years while other characters' personalities are developed, which was definitely the case during the boat journey to Edimire from the Basitin islands.
True, it was a long one, but it had a huge influence on the way I now see (mainly) Natani and Keith, not to mention Lynn and Maddie and their entrances which may not have happened had the story remained fixated onto Flora and her pregnancy. Anyway, this thread is spam so I'm going to lock it.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-