Maybe in the future i may start collecting something
What kind of nothing do you collect :P
I heard it's a pretty interesting hobby
I collect things for the nothingness, it's mostly souls it wants x3

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

Re: What do you collect?

#17 Post by Sage Asuka »

That is an amazing collection Kia. Reminds me how I have a far distant goal of collecting animal bones/skulls. Taxidermy stuff fascinates me.

For the moment I have a collection of nintendo games spanning from nes era to current, a very slowly growing sword collection, amiibo collection, accidentally growing pokemon plush collection, and a Zelda everything collection. The latter I tend to forget about until I go to my parent's home and see how much Zelda stuff is in my room. So many Zelda figmas and I must own them. And I GUESS I have a stamp collection somewhere. When I was in elementary school someone gave us a booklet on how to collect stamps so now I low key hoard them and occasionally find the envelope I store them in. I don't even look through it I toss the new ones in and put it back. And I guess my grandparents gave me a coin collector thing for the state quarters but that wasn't my collection so much as thinking it was a neat gift.

...and I hoard hershey kiss foil. Again I'm not sure if that's really a collection even if I have about 4 plastic bags full of them. I...just like storing them?
Image Image Image Image

Nanaro

#18 Post by Nanaro »

I still collect Yu-gi-oh! cards , and recently started to collect old tools and canes

DocCralioc
Citizen

#19 Post by DocCralioc »

CD's that you can't get in your local store, it's very hard to collect them.
And of course Drum Sticks and notations.

Samantaz
Master

#20 Post by Samantaz »

I dunno if dust is considered as a collection, but i have tons of them, and everyday more :grin:
On a more serious way, I collect everything computer-related, from cables to keyboards, from random parts to complete PCs, from PSU to motherboards.
And also lots of retro games (I do have a Gamecube and a PS2, i hope to get a GBA/GBC once in my life ^^)

The worst thing : I also collect everything that has electronics : microwave ovens, printers, car ECUs, ... And I dismantle them to get 2nd hand components :roll:
Butterscotch wrote:I collect birthday cards ever since two years ago
MoonSticks wrote:oh and I have my granddads stamp collection
You guys reminds me that two ones too xD
I collect every card I got since I'm 8 (now 19), and I do have a stamp collection at my gran's, but it was some years ago !
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Dadrobit »

Well, it's not a massive collection or anything, but I've made a habit of pulling out the cpu's of any computer I'm done with, so I do have a small pile of them on a shelf in my room. :mrgrin:

With the exception of one cpu from a laptop that caught on fire and exploded....

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#22 Post by minime »

Well if i had the money and a place of my own, a fair few people now what i would collect ;3

midnightblink
Council Member

#23 Post by midnightblink »

I don't really do it anymore, but I collected tigers as a kid (obviously). It was actually one of the things I looked back on after becoming a furry and thought "of course I was a furry". Here are two pictures from both my parents' houses of the full collection (which are now all together after my dad moved in with his girlfriend, and I now permanently live at my mom's)
(and yes, that is a tiger comforter on the top one, and a painting on the bottom one, my childhood bedroom was also orange)
Primum Non Nocere

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by kiabugboy »

midnightblink wrote:I don't really do it anymore, but I collected tigers as a kid (obviously). It was actually one of the things I looked back on after becoming a furry and thought "of course I was a furry". Here are two pictures from both my parents' houses of the full collection (which are now all together after my dad moved in with his girlfriend, and I now permanently live at my mom's)
(and yes, that is a tiger comforter on the top one, and a painting on the bottom one, my childhood bedroom was also orange)
do you like tigers midnight?

midnightblink
Council Member

#25 Post by midnightblink »

kiabugboy wrote:do you like tigers midnight?
...maybe
Primum Non Nocere

midnightblink
Council Member

#26 Post by midnightblink »

(Quote removed by user request -Turaiel)
I mean, I painted my room ORANGE as a child, and went trick-or-treating as a tiger 2 years in a row as a kid, I like to watch youtube videos of a tiger conservatory, to the point that I know the names of all the big cats there (BigCatDerek ftw), and every time I play Skyrim, my character is a khajiit. So, I think my dedication to tigers is pretty high up there xD
Primum Non Nocere

jerzor

#27 Post by jerzor »

I collect 21&21st century militaria. mostly from ww2 / ww1.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#28 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Let's see...what does Foxx collect? 8)

Comics, anime trading cards, plushes, coins, firearms, some stamps, various wine bottles (I don't drink), plenty of CDs, DVDs and vinyl albums, family history records, diecasts, some sports trading cards, autographs, post cards, maps among other trinkets. There are some I haven't done lately as I don't have much free time.
Videre videnda.

dartvader48
Master

#29 Post by dartvader48 »

umm... except for my own drawing and garbage, not much
Stream link: https://picarto.tv/dartvader48
Be cunning, be hydrated, be a water-fox 8)
Deviant
Artist
Vulpine
Art
Dangerously
Extraordinaryly
Reliable
Mank deme
Come to the Dark Side

Salemcripple
Traveler

#30 Post by Salemcripple »

Im a huge car nut. My apartment is chock full of car memorabilia, antique car parts, diecast/plastic models (I have hundreds of those). RC cars (everything from a little 50 dollar x-mod to my nitro powered 4.3 Traxxas Tmax), flags, etc...