Dislike of Twokinds by Some

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Dislike of Twokinds by Some

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

Some guy on deviantart said he felt sad that I had favorited his artwork while supporting Twokinds and called it trash. I find his comment offensive as it implies that I am a bad person........ :x :evil: I chose to not respond but his comment has me doubting myself.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Dislike of Twokinds by Some

#2 Post by Hayate »

Hi Hulk, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I feel though, that posts like this would probably be better off in the Ran/Vent/Sad Thread we already have in the ranting board rather than its own thread.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Is that thread you spoke of still active? If so, then I will take my comment to that thread.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

Yup its still active. It is one of the most popular threads on the forum and is where most of us share stuff like this. Should be easy to find :)
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Ok then thanks. I shall seek it out.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Warrl »

It is impossible to create art that everyone will like.

If (hypothetically) liking TwoKinds means you are some kind of inferior being, and you also like his art, that means he creates art that appeals to inferior beings. He should be ashamed to create such art.

On the other hand, if it simply means that your tastes are not identical to his... no big deal.

LonelyRyu

#7 Post by LonelyRyu »

You know..I made the effort to read all of the Two Kinds from the very beginning and I was amazed to see the development of not just the story but the wonderful artwork.

I don't know how old Mr. Fischbach is but whenever I see his artwork now and way back then, I really do feel inspired and almost motivated to pick up my stuff again.
Of course the artist had a reason to keep improving because of his wonderful web comic.

That said, not everyone is going to like everything. It's just not possible and if someone, who is supposed to be an artist themselves, is that insecure that someone would like another persons artwork then that person needs to grow up a little.

Sometimes you just have to ignore the whiners out there (actually you need to do that all the time really)