Disappeared

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Gradivus
Master

Disappeared

#1 Post by Gradivus »

I posted this photo yesterday, here on the "Anything and everything" board. It apparently disappeared. What might have happened?

minime
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Disappeared

#2 Post by minime »

It was deleted because it's spam.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#3 Post by TinyVoices »

minime wrote:It was deleted because it's spam.
Yeah, it's an everything and anything board, Gradivus, but it still needs a topic.

A simple picture of two goats laying together might be cute and all, but it in of itself does not provide a discussable topic. Perhaps your image would be better suited in the "What Made You Smile Today" thread?

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

TinyVoices has it in one, Gradivus. I don't have any context for the image as it stands alone, so it's probably best to just put as something that made you smile. If you've got something you want to talk about and the picture is an illustration, then you need to open that discussion; you don't mention having done that, only the picture, so I can't speak to your original thread in detail, but I can tell you that your thread was originally deleted for just being a picture without a topic for discussion.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll answer them as best I'm able. Until then...Topic Locked